Professor fetishes

I've had a lot of fantasies about my professors over the years. I went to my night class once without underwear and a small bullet vibrator that I would turn on during lecture. Never acted on my fantasies with any of my professors though.

My girlfriend and I have played this role before. She would pop on a little skirt and I'd play the role of the Professor she is trying to get better grades from.

Use your imagination for the rest ;)

Yeah, this is a big one for me. I'm working on a Phd and teaching lit tutorials to rooms full of 18-19 year old girls. I don't get to choose the texts, but seems like 90% of the material was chosen for its sexual content. Sounds nice, but its incredibly distracting, and most of the time the essays I mark have more to do with the student's sexual fantasies than the actual texts they are supposed to be reading...

I would never flirt with a student, or encourage anything, but I can honesly say that this is the most difficult course I've ever taught. These girls come in to office hours and steal little glances at my crotch while I'm talking to them. Incredibly frustrating....

Yeah, this is a big one for me. I'm working on a Phd and teaching lit tutorials to rooms full of 18-19 year old girls. I don't get to choose the texts, but seems like 90% of the material was chosen for its sexual content. Sounds nice, but its incredibly distracting, and most of the time the essays I mark have more to do with the student's sexual fantasies than the actual texts they are supposed to be reading...

I would never flirt with a student, or encourage anything, but I can honesly say that this is the most difficult course I've ever taught. These girls come in to office hours and steal little glances at my crotch while I'm talking to them. Incredibly frustrating....

If one of them were to say, approach you after a lecture.
And in one way or another... "offer" herself to you.

What would you do then Professor :rolleyes:

It has been very sad being a professor and watching the weather cool down. The view has gotten less alluring. Though I did have dinner at one of the dining halls on campus earlier this week during a formal for the Freshmen and some of the dresses were exquisite.

Back