Ginga' Ninja'

Soooooo…

I used to hang here a lot. Then I didn't. But now I'm back. I tend to get bored easily. Horrible trait.

In any event…

I'm just chillin'. My IM's aren't as busy these days. It can get lonely at the end of this dirt road I'm camped out on so I thought I'd dip my toe in the waters here and see who can keep up. :D

That sounds terribly egotistical, doesn't it?

Life as a redhead….so it goes. :kiss:

~Red
So do I have to just dip my toe in the water also or does keeping up involve more than that?

I've always had a massive,thing for,redheads, and ginger ladies. No idea why...well, maybe a.little,idea.
Best kissers in my experience. Best hands. Best mouths.....
Best all round.
Anyway, I have a massive red beard, so can never dislike redheads :D

*splashes all of you with toes in the water*

we do all know that red heads like to cause trouble, yes?

well now you do.

love every minute of being a Ginger. Red headed women are the sexiest period and usually the best in bed. :D

Soooooo…

I used to hang here a lot. Then I didn't. But now I'm back. I tend to get bored easily. Horrible trait.

In any event…

I'm just chillin'. My IM's aren't as busy these days. It can get lonely at the end of this dirt road I'm camped out on so I thought I'd dip my toe in the waters here and see who can keep up. :D

That sounds terribly egotistical, doesn't it?

Life as a redhead….so it goes. :kiss:

~Red
Welcome back!!

Welcome back =)
Don't dip your feet to deep, 1000 men might pull you in ;)

Welcome back. I hope you find what you're looking for. The OBX can be a quiet and lonely place. But I'm sure a fiery woman like yourself can more than make up for it. :rose:

I already knew that. That's why I have my floaties on!

Floaties are only gonna' get you so far in this pool, my dear. Eventually, you better start swimming or you're gonna' sink! ;)

Where'd all the Ginger Lovers disappear off to!?

:kiss:

Back