Men shaved or hairy?

Gotta be smooth-I hate having a bush in front of me.
That's actually one of my few requirements. Trimmed or bare

Last edited:
I keep my area trimmed. My theory is no one wants a face full of pubes.

Me

I keep my area trimmed. My theory is no one wants a face full of pubes.

I do if it is clean. luv the tickle, very sexy
To each his own. Of course I don't refuse shaved. I'm really not fussy.

Hairy!

Natural, all the way. Whatever he is naturally. If he is hairy, all the better!

Shaving is unnatural to me it's one of the main parts of what makes a man a man! If I wanted a smooth hairless body, I may as well be into women.

I prefer smooth on others and for myself, although I'm not turned off by body hair unless it's excessive.

I was a competitive bodybuilder in my 20's and became very used to shaving most of my body. I no longer shave my legs, but I keep my chest, arms and pubic area smooth.

So far, no woman or man has ever mistaken me for a prepubescent boy, lol.

For me, I simply love the feeling of smooth skin on smooth skin.

Personnaly, I shave my balls and ass and keep the hair above my cock neatly trimmed.

if i have a choice i prefer hairy it is more manly but all my lovers are delighted to find i am completely smooth all over so i guess i want a man who looks like a man when i pull his trousers down to release his cock ,not like a little boy .

I am a huge fan of passable TS/TVs. I think that CD's that try can look good too. My biggest complaint is guys that put on a dress and panties or stockings and you can see all that hair like an ape. Yech! Can't eat for the next 24 hours. While this can help to kickstart a diet it does ntothing for me sexually.

When I am trying not to get a hard-on I used to say to myself "Dead puppies, old nuns in their underwear..." Now I can think of a crossdresser in stockings that has not shaved. Yuck! The worst! Go big or go home. please shave it all.

I definately like a guy nice and smooth! Hair isn't my thing

I agree.......I keep mine nice and shaved and would prefer the same......mmmmm.....

Back