Texas Roll Call 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Texas!

I'm feeling good this morning. 1st anniversary of my neck surgery. That was amazing and gave me instant relief from some nasty pain.

Happy Thursday neighbors.

Hopefully will be a very nice day here in Houston. Maybe a touch of rain but that is ok :)

Who is up for coffee?

Happy Thursday neighbors.

Hopefully will be a very nice day here in Houston. Maybe a touch of rain but that is ok :)

Who is up for coffee?

The coffee is on.
attachment.php

I'm already into my second mug. :)

anyone been to Nebraska furniture mart yet:confused:
A few weeks ago. It is B-I-G. I recommend comfortable shoes. :) I was disappointed in the lack of sale items. They usually have some irresistible bargains, but I didn't find any.

Most of my furniture is NFM since we used to live in Kansas City. We also bought our wood flooring there and had it shipped down when we first bought our home here.

A few weeks ago. It is B-I-G. I recommend comfortable shoes. :) I was disappointed in the lack of sale items. They usually have some irresistible bargains, but I didn't find any.

Most of my furniture is NFM since we used to live in Kansas City. We also bought our wood flooring there and had it shipped down when we first bought our home here.

I drive right buy it every day, it looks really big from the outsid. I just brought new bedroom from the dump.

Howdy everyone!!
Put me in for a shirt too, please. Medium, unless it needs to be tight :p

Howdy Cole! Welcome back, you've been missed!! :)

Sorry VT, I got my order in for a floozy coozy first. You'll juuuuuuust have to wait :p

CNC :) Good to see you.

Just been busy up here in Houston.

And by the way, YES it has to be tight duhhhhh.

The feathers do sound interesting for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back