Victorian Were-

bjhass

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 2, 2013
Posts
725
Geoffrey, as he had come to call himself over the last 200 years, carefully selected his best clothes and dressed quickly. He didn't leave the small but luxurious castle he had built for himself over 1000 years ago often, but even immortals have their needs. And the sprawling victorian metropolis on the other side of the valley provided for all of those needs. He detested its cramped narrow streets and the stench was appalling, but he could tolerate them in small doses.

Out the front gate and through the garden he glided, just one more shadow amongst all the other shadows stretching across the ground as the sun sank lower in the evening sky. He considered changing to his other shape, he could definitely move faster that way, but tonight was not about speed it was about enjoyment. And he would do the best he could to stir some sense of pleasure out of the empty cavity where a heart once beat.

Moving stealthily was never hard for him no matter what the light conditions were, and in this light he would have to make a concerted effort if he wanted to be seen. But he didn't, so he moved down the paved lane framed by tall hedges as visible as a whisper of summer wind.
 
Caroline had spent much of her life scraping to just get by. Both of her parents had died one winter due to an illness that swept through their cramped little part of the city. It had left her alone and in charge of three young brothers. At 18, it wasn’t what she thought her life would be like, but she made the best of it to take care of her siblings.

Her clothes were a patchwork of different fabrics used to patch the numerous holes that she’d gained while working on the streets. She helped local merchants with their wears, hauling them wherever they needed to be. It gave her body a thin appearance, gaunt and in good need of a meal that she didn’t have to share with her brothers.

Her blonde hair was tangled and dirty, swept back from her face in a simple bun on the nape of her neck. Her pale skin marred by dirt but her sky blue eyes were still bright and youthful. It was about the only part of her that she felt was still youthful.

Picking up a sack of potatoes from the dirty street, she sighed as she slung them over her shoulder and moved down the street. She had to get them to the merchant before night came or else there would be hell to pay.
 
Geoffrey paused in a narrow alley just a few blocks away from a tavern. He contemplated finding his prey there but decided he was in the mood for something a little more sophisticated, which meant he would be attending the theatre tonight. Good thing he was wearing his best clothes.

He watched as a young peasant girl struggled down the street, her back bent under the weight of a heavy sack. But as he watched he was surprised to note that her legs did not tremble beneath their load, nor was she winded from the exertion. His eyes followed her as his nose bathed in the aroma of the blood pulsing in her veins. He allowed himself to enjoy the smell, he wasn't sure why but there was something familiar about her. Then, as she passed him, she looked up and he knew in an instant what was familiar.

It had been thousands of years since he had seen those eyes but he remembered them as if it had been just yesterday. He had still been mortal back then, and in love. He had spent many hours walking along the banks of an ancient river that emptied into the sea with the owner of those eyes. Then the war had come. He had fought with the bravery, cunning, and furiousity of a jaguar. But even so he hadn't been able to save her. In his agony he swore to personally ensure that her memory would never be forgotten. Thus began his quest for immortality.

But could it really be true? That was millennia ago and on an entirely different continent. Could the empty cavity in his chest be playing tricks on him?

These, and many other doubts arose in an instant. But he had to find out for sure, so he stepped out into the light, blocking her path.

"Good evening miss, may I help you with this?" He asked, extending a hand toward the sack. As he did so he projected an image into her mind of warmer weather, the salty smell of the sea, the sound of wind in the reeds and the comfort of a sunset spent in a lovers' arms.
 
The sound of a voice in the darkness took Caroline off guard, a soft shriek leaving her lips as she jumped back from the man that seemed to appear from nowhere. She dropped the sack of potatoes and scuttled backwards, ready to bolt if the man became too forward with her.

“Excuse me?” She asked, cocking her head to the side as he asked if he could help her. “Oh, no…I can get it myself.” She insisted, her eyes narrowing slightly as she considered this man that seemed so familiar to her.

It felt like she’d known him forever, but she never remembered meeting him before that very moment. He was certainly handsome, well dressed, but not from her world at all. He didn’t have to scrimp and save to survive. Still, she could smell the salty sea air wafting off his body, filling her mind with distant memories that seemed to echo in the darkened street.

“I’m sorry, but do I know you, sir?” She asked him, unable to stop the question from pouring from her lips.
 
Geoffrey scooped up the sack and potatoes quickly and sling them over his back as if it were a sack if feathers. He noted her reaction to the memory he had sent her and smiled. There could be no doubt about it, she was the one. How she came to be right here right now was a total mystery, but none of that mattered. All that mastered was that he was never going to let her go again.

"I don't know if you remember me," he started "but yes, we have met. It was a very long time ago."

Perhaps she was still not convinced, he thought as he observed the confusion on her face. "Walk with me a little and perhaps we can talk about it." He hoped she could trust him, being able to manipulate minds was a useful tool when hunting but he did not want to have to use her in this way any more than absolutely necessary.

Extending his free hand for her to take he said "at the very least I can help you make your deliveries."
 
How had she ever met this man before in her life, Caroline asked herself as he scooped up the heavy back she’d been carrying as if it were nothing. In his fine clothing, he cut a handsome figure and surely she would have remembered a face like his but it was just a fleeting memory that was fuzzy and distorted.

“Oh, but sir, I cannot ask you to do that. You would ruin your clothing carrying that sack.” She said as he extended his hand for her to take. “And I must get home quickly to care for my brothers. They have no one else in this world but myself.”

Her arguments were growing thin and before she knew it, her hand was pressed into his, her slender fingers curling around the thick palm as he pulled her in the direction that she’d been heading. Who was this mystery man?
 
As they walked hand in hand he explained that she would not have to worry about caring for her siblings any more. He could send his butler immediately to care for them, our if she preferred they could all be brought to stay with him in his castle. He also explained that he had been looking for her for a long time. He tried to avoid the subject of who he was and how he knew her, but it kept coming back up.

When they reached the market, Geoffrey explained to the vendor that he would have to find a new supplier, as Caroline would no longer be making deliveries. The vendor started to object but Geoffrey simply looked into his eyes and the vendor seemed to cower, withering under his gaze.

Geoffrey then began to guide Caroline out of the city and into the countryside. It was a constant struggle for him, he was hungry and had hoped to sate that hunger tonight, to ignore her scent. She radiated life and youth and all the things he had loved about her so long ago, but she also smelled of blood and a strong, beating, heart. Finally he stopped in a clearing illuminated by the full moon.

Unable to avoid the issue of who he was and how he knew her, but also unsure of how to explain it too her, he finally settled on projecting another image to her, so he turned her to face him and looked into her eyes. This was one of herself sitting on a plush throne next to a king. An army of the kings personal guards stood arrayed before them. The were wearing ceremonial uniforms. Their chests were bare, they wore silk leggings and the only armor was a helmet. Each helmet was custom for that particular warrior, making his head look like the head the head of a different animal.

The king called one soldier forward and made him swear to protect the princess with his life. The soldier's face was hidden by his helmet, but his eyes, which were the only visible part of his head, were unmistakable. As the vision ended, Geoffrey searched Caroline's face looking her reaction.
 
He wanted to care for her brothers? Caroline was stunned speechless as this man that she’d just met told her that she would be living with him from now on. She would never have to worry about caring for her brothers ever again.

“But…” She began, her argument dying on her lips at the look that he gave her as his large hand squeezed hers gently. “Thank you, my lord.”

Following behind him until they reached the market, she was stunned again when he explained to the vendor that she would not be working for him any longer. Her eyes were wide, watching the scene in front of her. She had always worked for her living and it was a strange sensation to suddenly be relieved from that.

Away from the city and into the countryside, she was quiet, trying to figure out how she knew this wealthy man. It felt as if she’d known him her entire life, but she never recalled meeting him before. Still, there was something so familiar about his handsome features and trying to think about such things made her mind fuzzy and her head ache.

“What…what are you?” She found herself murmuring as he pulled them to a stop in a clearing that was illuminated by the moon. “What do you do to me?”

Was that really her speaking? Why would she ask such things? It wasn’t as if this mysterious man could really control what she thought…was it?
 
"I will answer all your questions in due time, but for now let this suffice." Geoffrey started. "We both knew each other a long time ago. Not only did we know each other, but we loved each other. The world has not seen passion like ours in many centuries. Sadly we were separated."

He paused as if considering how to continue.

"Come with me." He finally said, pulling her deeper into the forrest. Up the far side of the valley they walked until they reached the well hidden castle. Without pausing Geoffrey guided her in, across the palatial ball room, past a spacious library and a wide dinning hall. Down a dark corridor and up a set of spiral stairs they went. Finally they reached the top of the tower. He opened a wooden door and ushered her into an unfurnished room decorated with paintings and statues all of the same girl.

"I doubt if you will believe me, but that does not change the truth. You were killed. I failed in my duty to protect you. In my sorrow I swore that your memory would never be forgotten."

He paused, allowing her to take it all in. "Go ahead and look at the art. I'm no artist, but I did the best I could. They are all of you. Some of them are you as I remember you being back then. Others as I imagined you would look in the different fashions over the centuries."

"You can't imagine how surprised I was to see you back there in the city. And now that you have finally returned, my pet princess," He paused wondering if the use of his old nickname for her would ring any bells "I swear I won't ever allow us to be separated again."
 
“We loved each other?” She asked him in a breathless gasp as the mystery man seemed to talk about a life that she could not remember. “But I’ve never met you before…”

Then he was taking her hand, pulling her deeper into he forest. For a brief moment, Caroline felt a bit of fear with this strange man. There was nothing that deep in the forest. All of the townspeople spoke of strange things that happened out there in the dark of the night. She wasn’t one for childish gossip, but the fear still got to her all the same.

Coming upon a darkened castle, she was surprised. The stone building was enormous and she had never known it existed. She wanted to stop and look around, but his hand pulled her along inside. They passed through a ball room, through a library stacked with books, and into a wide dining hall.

Someone was cooking and her belly rumbled in painful hunger. Whatever food she managed to get, went straight to her brothers. They were young, growing boys, and they needed the nourishment more than she did. She wondered how their life would change now that this man had sworn to take care of them.

Pulling up a spiral staircase, she gasped as she as ushered into a room filled with pictures of herself. She looked around in awe, her eyes wide as she stared back at herself in different states of dress in different time periods.

Then he was talking again, a nickname leveled at her that made her head spin. She shook her head, looking at him with tears in her eyes. “I don’t understand…”

It was true. She didn’t understand what was happening and she was frightened. “What is all of this? Who are you?”

She was panting, her breasts heaving as she struggled to come to terms with everything that she was seeing. She was panicking, her heart racing and as the man stared at her in concern, she felt her eyes start to roll back in her head and she fainted to the floor straight away.
 
Geoffrey rushed to her side, checked her pulse and breathed a sigh of relief when hr saw she had only fainted. He quickly hoisted her into his arms and carried her to his room. Laying her on his bed he gently tucked her in then stood over her considering what to do next.

He could easily turn her. In her sleeping state she probably wouldn't feel a thing. But somehow that just felt wrong. She didn't even know what he was and to force that on her without her permission could be devastating. Besides, even if her body accepted the changes, her mind might reject them. If that happened her mind would die even while her body remained immortal.

And yet he was hungry, and she smelled even better than he had remembered. If her mind and body did accept the transition they would be guaranteed an eternity together. He had not enjoyed immortality, there were simply too many drawbacks to make up for the handful of perks, but perhaps an eternity with her would be different.

Finally he made up his mind. Fleeing from the room and the temptation of her flesh he ordered his chef to check in on her every half hour and to bring her a warm meal when she woke. He also told his maid to lay out a set of fresh clothes and be ready to draw a warm bath should she awake before he returned. All of the servants, who knew little of their mysterious master, found his sudden behavior extremely odd and out of character but knew enough to obey without question. Once he saw that all of his commands were being implemented he returned into the dark night, giving one last order to them all - to avoid speaking with the visitor more than absolutely necessary. When he returned in the early hours of the next morning he was much calmer, his eyes at least seemed less hungry.

Having satisfied most of his immortal needs, he was able to think much more clearly. He would tell her everything as soon as he was convinced that her basic needs were met. This much he had decided on. From there things would have to play out for themselves. So he sat beside her bed and waited. He held her delicate hand between both of his strong hands, caressing it gently. As he did so, he created in her mind the sensation of her hair being gently caressed as well. Then he ventured into the realm of her dreams, planting a comforting sensation here and a soothing feeling there. He did not take over her dreams, rather he let them flow their own course while infusing them with memories of their past life together.
 
Last edited:
When Caroline woke, she realized that she wasn’t in her own bed. Without even opening her eyes, she could feel the difference in the bed that she slept upon. It was soft, almost like a cloud and she let out a soft sigh as she moved upon the surface of the mattress. She moaned softly as her eyes opened and she gazed around the darkened room.

“Water…” She croaked, her mouth and throat ached in dryness. “Please…”

She let out a soft sigh as someone moved from beside her towards a table across the room. She realized that they had been holding her hand, caressing her gently like a lover would. It was the mystery man that had taken her from the streets and cared for her in a strange little castle in the forest.

A moan of pleasure left her lips as a cool glass was pressed to her lips and she sipped at the water greedily, whimpering as it was pulled from her lips before she could drink her fill. Gazing up at the man that loomed over her, she was struck with just how handsome and familiar he was.

“Your name is Geoffrey.” She said softly, unsure of where the name had come from. She knew it and she knew that she was right.
 
"I'm glad to see your memory is returning." He said as he set the water on a bedside table. "I hope that today we can further refresh your memory, but not before you enjoy a few simple luxuries."

Pulling the covers down, and allowing his fingers to graze along the smooth edge of her breast in the process, he scooped her up into his strong arms as easily as he had hoisted the sack of potatoes the night before. Then he carried her into an adjoining room that consisted of a small pool filled with clear steaming water. Setting her on the edge of the pool he said "Take your time and enjoy this bath. Don't worry about the water getting cold, the kitchen is right below us and the fire keeps the water warm." He massaged her shoulders as he spoke, focusing to keep his strong hands gentle.

"When you are done just tell the cook what you would like for breakfast and he will prepare it for you."
 
Caroline let out a soft sigh as he sat her on the edge of the steaming pool and started to rub her shoulders with his strong hands. In the back of her mind a memory was stirring, one of a scene very similar to this a long time ago. She was with him, naked, but a steaming pool. He whispered lovely things against her ear and promised to love her always.

Snapping out of the moment, she turned her eyes towards his, listening as he told her that the cook would make whatever she liked for breakfast. “Bacon and eggs?” She said with a hopeful stare, her eyes gleaming at the thought of a good, warm meal. “And some hot tea?”

A small smile was starting to tip the corners of her lips at the very thought of being pampered. She didn’t really fear him any longer. She was confused, most definitely, but she felt comfortable with her mystery man. He had promised to care for her and it seemed as if he were a man of his word.

“How are my brothers? You said that you would take care of them,…” She asked suddenly, remembering the family that she had left behind in the slums of the city.
 
His fingers worked their way slowly down her back, occasionally sweeping out to rub her side.

"Your brothers are fine. I checked on them last night after I put you to bed. They were all sleeping so I decided not to disturb them, but I left them food on the table. My carriage is being prepared a we speak. The horses should be ready by the time we are done with breakfast so we can go pick them up as soon as you like. I have told my servants to prepare the south tower for them so they can each have their own room."

As his hands moved lower down her back his mouth drew closer to her ear until he was whispering softly into it.

"You on the other hand, well lets just say I haven't decided where I'm going to keep you." He whispered playfully.
 
Caroline sighed as his fingers continued to massage her back, a moan leaving her lips as the knots in her muscles slowly loosened. She hadn’t been so relaxed in her life and she could have sat there all day, letting him rub her cares away.

She trembled, shivering as his breath blew across her ear as he whispered softly. She let out a whimper, her head turning to look at him as he playfully referred to the situation that she found herself in.

“Where you’ll keep me?” She asked softly, her hand rising to press against his cheek. “You always promised to keep me by your side.”

The words came from her lips as if said by another person. Her eyes took on a shining glow and she slowly leaned forward to press her lips to his. Suddenly, the moment was gone and she shook her head, the memory fleeing just as quickly as it had come. She blushed deeply and sucked in a deep breath, leaning away from him as she considered him for a moment.

“I think I’ll take my bath now.” She said in a quiet voice.
 
Her kiss shocked him. Pleasure swept through his body like an electrical current as he was transfered back to a different time. It was just a flashing image, the last time he had kissed her, then it was gone. She was pulling away and saying something about her bath. But all he heard was her heart racing.

He pulled her back to him and pressed his lips to hers. His hand stroked her neck as his lips moved to her cheek, then to her ear.
 
Caroline gasped as she was pulled back into his embrace, his lips pressing firmly against hers. She whimpered, her hands clinging to the thick, rich fabric of his clothing as his hand stroked over her neck. She shivered as his lips moved over her cheek and then to her ear, nibbling on the lobe until she was moaning softly.

“Geoffrey.” She moaned, her head tipping back as she welcomed the attention that he gave her. “Oh!”

Her senses were leaving her, her head feeling empty and light as she sank further into his embrace. She was unsure why she was having this reaction to him, but her body seemed to remember something long lost.
 
He felt her body trembling against his. He felt the goose bumps rise through her skin as his mouth moved to her neck. Warning bells rang in his mind as his instincts began to kick in. She was so vulnerable in his arms, her neck exposed, his teeth so close. But other instincts, much older ones were also kicking in. Ones he had not felt since he last held her so long ago.

He followed those ones as they told him to slide his hands beneath her patchy raggedy clothes. Pushing her skirt up and rediscovering the soft smooth skin of her thighs for the first time in thousands of years. As his hands moved up his lips moved down along her tantalizing neck. Careful not to use his teeth, he lingered on her neck, teasing himself before finally moving down to her collar bone.
 
Caroline tipped her head back further as his lips trailed over her skin. She shivered as she felt his hands sliding beneath the dirty dress she was wearing, pushing the skirts up until her long, smooth legs were exposed. She let out a sigh, gasping as his hands moved towards her hips.

His lips were working down towards her collarbone and she suddenly remembered exactly where she was. Her eyes opened and she pushed him away slightly, panting as they looked at one another in the heat of passion.

“I…” She couldn’t find the words to say what she wanted to. “I’ve never done this before.” She confessed with a look of anguish on her face.
 
Smiling understandingly, he took her had in his.

"It has been a long time for both of us." He said softly.

Looking into her eyes he focused on their last first time. She had been hesitant back then too. They had been hunting together when a sudden summer storm blew in from the sea, drenching them both. They had taken shelter in a small cave where he quickly built a fire. But she just wasn't able to get warm so he had taken her in his arms and, pulling off her clothes, used his own body heat to warm her.

Having been the first for them both, as with most first times, it had been comically awkward. Elbows and knees kept getting in the way, but the passion was all the more powerful.

Taking a deep breath to steady himself he kissed her cheek softly then rose to his feet.

"I'll go tell the cook to prepare the bacon. Maybe I'll go talk to the stable master to se if we have enough room to keep you out there." He said the last part with a teasing smile.
 
Caroline gasped as he told her that he would have the stable master make room for her out there. The mock outrage on her face caused a smile to cross his own. She crossed her arms over her breasts, her eyes narrowing at him in a familiar fashion.

“I refuse to sleep with beasts…of any kind.” She said, her very tone changing as she talked. The scene that he had pressed upon her mind made something other than herself come forth and as fast as it had washed over her, it was gone.

“I shall be down shortly.” She said again in her soft voice, a blush crossing her cheeks as she turned towards the warm and steaming waters. “Would it be too much of me to ask for a fresh set of clothing? I fear that this dress has seen better days.”
 
Geoffrey went rigid, his body tense and his muscles contracted at her sudden outburst.

"The maid will provide you with whatever assistance you might need." He said curtly, then spun on his heals and disappeared.
 
"she can't have meant it like that" he rationalized to himself. "She doesn't know what I really am." But doubts still crept in to his mind. "would she have said it any differently even if she did know?" Down the stairs he went fears and doubts chasing him the whole way.

"Cook!" He called once he reached the kitchen. "Make bacon and eggs for our guest." He ordered before continuing to the library where he shut himself in with his thoughts.

Had it been a mistake to bring her here? There was no doubt she was the girl. But was he still the right guy? He had been consumed with loneliness for so long that he had to admit there had been some changes, not to mention the obvious ones.

When he emerged half an hour later he was only sure of one thing. She had the right to know, then she would have to decide what she wanted, but she couldn't decide until she knew the whole story. So, returning to the kitchen he grabbed her breakfast and carried it up to the bedroom. Setting it on the bedside table he glanced approvingly at the dress the maid had selected and left laid out on the bed, then went and knocked on the bathroom door.

"When you have finished we ned to talk." He called.
 
Last edited:
Caroline hadn’t been expecting his change of mood when she told him that she wouldn’t sleep with beasts of any kind. She feared that she had angered him enough to be thrown out on the streets again. With a little sigh, she slowly undressed and sank beneath the warm water, letting it soothe away her fears and the aches from her muscles.

Floating in the water, she let her thoughts drift. It was wonderful to be clean again and even more wonderful to not have to worry about providing for her family anymore. She had wasted too much of her life trying to figure out where the next meal for her brothers would come from. Now there was someone who was looking after her, worrying about those things so she wouldn’t have to.

When the knock came at the door, she gasped, lifting her head from the water. How long had she dozed, she wondered. Then she heard his voice calling that they needed to talk. Her heart was racing, tears pricking her eyes as she thought that he really was going to throw her out.

“Alright. Just a moment.” She called back, standing from the tub and letting the water bead down her naked curves.

Grabbing a soft, fluffy towel, she wrapped it around her body and carefully made her way across the marble floors until she opened the door and stood face to face with her mystery man. She was nervous, trembling, and scared as he looked down at her.

“I’m…I’m very sorry if I offended you earlier.” She stammered out, her eyes already welling with tears that she tried so hard to keep under control. “Please don’t throw me back out onto the streets.”
 
Back
Top