Naked Saturday Morning at Home

FloridaSmoothie

Literotica Guru
Naked Morning at Home

Hi all! Anybody else spending the morning sans clothing while doing things around (indoors) the house?

Last edited:
Naked

I've been nude all morning too but have to go outside and work in the yard, so need to get dressed. :(

Welcome to the club!

To be honest, I am naked now, sitting in bed with my iPad and coffee on a Sunday morning.

Laying in bed naked.....not wanting to do homework.....LOL.

Tried to find a woman to chat with, but I've gotta get up now.

Last edited:
Sunday

Sunday mornings are much better for laying in bed naked :)
With my coffee :)

have spent the entire weekend without a stitch on me! Yea for NUDE WEEKENDS!!!!

Nice job Staci! I'm laying in bed this Sunday afternoon as well! I love weekends!

have spent the entire weekend without a stitch on me! Yea for NUDE WEEKENDS!!!!

Now there's a nice mental image. :cool:

Was nude after I got back from visiting my friend's church. It was boring and I wanted to do something cool to make it up to myself for putting myself through such a dull service.

Some mornings it's easier to stay nude than to get dressed. I'll often stay nude if it's really hot outside as well.

I have the luxury of a private back yard. Hehe..Pretty much naked the minute I hit the door from work. Love the sun!

We love it! Comfy, fun, and great way to socialize with those that are close.

A Wednesday morning, but sitting in bed nude with coffee and iPad. Will need to put some shorts on soon so I can go out and do some more house painting before the sun hits that side of the house.

Laying naked in bed under the covers with phone. Cold and rainy here in Atlantic Canada. When I get up, I will have to put on clothes for warmth ..... Warm socks, loose t-shirt and warm robe - definitely no restrictive clothes like bra and panties!

Laying naked in bed under the covers with phone. Cold and rainy here in Atlantic Canada. When I get up, I will have to put on clothes for warmth ..... Warm socks, loose t-shirt and warm robe - definitely no restrictive clothes like bra and panties!
Sorry about that. I guess this is one of the benefits of Florida. But the humidity and hurricanes can nearly kill ya this time of year.

Spent most of last weekend without clothes. Best part was having Sunday morning coffee and breakfast on the front porch over looking the river. Caught some rays later in the day. Overall a great way to spend a weekend and hope to repeat this coming weekend.

Spent most of last weekend without clothes. Best part was having Sunday morning coffee and breakfast on the front porch over looking the river. Caught some rays later in the day. Overall a great way to spend a weekend and hope to repeat this coming weekend.
Welcome to another new new member!

Once evryone has left the house in the mornings i get naked and work around the house, i get to do this m-f.

Back