Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ideas for SRPs that I’d like to start.

1 “My daughter the prostitute”
Family guy goes to whore house and discovers his daughter working there. After the initial shock and arguing, they admit their mutual lust for each other and fuck like rabbits. Then dad visits daughter weekly. Requires one lady to join.

2 “Mom and daughter prostitute team”
Had this idea from a real life event from long ago. A friend was having lunch at a café and over heard what appeared to be a mom and daughter prostitute team comparing notes about their last “John”. Requires two ladies to join.

3 “Daughter swap”
Two swinging families swap daughters for the weekend. Requires another guy and two ladies.

4 Guy starts dating single mom, and finds that mom and daughter swing, and share. Requires two ladies.

I’ll add other ideas later.
Please PM if you are interested in any (or have other ideas).
 
Last edited:
Still looking for a female writer for Solara and Claudia in "The Book of Eli: A Radical Departure". The previous link explains it all, but I want to say that my first couple of posts in the IC thread establish the very basic personalities and interactions of the women but after that, their development is yours, of course.
 
Greetings all,

I'm interested in starting up more stories. What I'm looking for is some interested partners to write something engaging and entertaining for us both. I love creative character designs, in-depth stories with character development and of course some great sex scenes. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and modern. Modern with some kind of twist, be it fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, or what have you.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?
I'm definitely not looking for a typical two people hook up for some lame, mundane reason and start knocking boots right away. Chances are if the storyline would make a good porno, I'm going to pass with extreme prejudice.


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a read.

Current mood:

I'm currently in a modern sort of mood. Something dark and gritty with a fun twist. Something akin to Urban fantasy, modern day spellcasters using Ipads for spellbooks, Techno-Demons possessing victims through social media sites, and anything else dark and fantastic.
 
Looking for female rps

I'm looking for any female rps interested in sci-fi or fantasy settings. I'm interested in playing either freshly designed universes or any that already exist.

Mostly fluent in the following settings:

Sci-fi
Star Wars
Star Trek
Battlestar Galactica
Starcraft
Dues Ex

Fantasy
Lord of the Rings
Percy Jackson
Dungeons and Dragons
Game of Thrones
Cassandra Clare Book Series
Ann Bishop Book Series

I live in the GMT+10/11 time zone and will be posting most frequently during the evenings 19:00 Local to 23:00.

Writing profile is in the sig

Thanks :)
 
I have a female role that needs to be filled in "No Way To Spend Christmas". The story is about a delivery driver -- me -- and a female traveler -- you -- who gets trapped in the snowy mountains over Christmas. (I actually saw this idea weeks ago while reading Literotica, but the role play died. I thought it was a neat idea, and I am a delivery driver, so I thought it was only appropriate for me to resurrect it.)
 
looking for new role play

Hello i am a new role player who is interested in starting.more threads and getting more role plays started im.really into any thing and im looking for female role platers who like long detailed post and epic stories i am a open to.any suggestions.or ideas and if any one is interested please pm me
 
Phew, after a few days of being sore and sick as a dog, I'm back!

And despite all that, I just had to pull myself up and out to FINALLY go see The Hobbit (wanted to go see it on opening night, wah!) last night. Oh... my god...

Alright, so. Now I desperately wanted to do a The Hobbit roleplay. I would really like to play an OC next to Thorin, Bilbo, or Azog (don't judge!), Fili and/or Kili (potentially Gandalf - come on, I betcha master Merlin-like wizard guys are the best in bed!). I've got lots of ideas and would love to either play a (all female) human, elf, dwarf (a cute female one, think the ones from Dragon Age - no beards!), or a hobbit.

We can work out and discuss ideas through PM, but otherwise I'm just looking for a (perhaps quick?) sexy romp with some of the characters I thought were sexy, because I'm a silly fangirl like that. :)
 
Last edited:
I am seeking a literate writer to play opposite my lady pirate captain. I'd like to play with the idea of a flirty frenemy type relationship, the two known to each other, rivals.

Elise Summers is a competent, fiery woman who inherited her ship and crew from her father, and sailed with him from a very young age. One of the few (possibly only at the point and time of the story) female pirate captains, she runs a tight ship with a firm, yet respectful hand. She does less village raiding and instead chooses to attack military ships and Spanish galleons laden with gold.

Basic literacy is a must-I take the extra effort to be easily understood, I'd like you to as well.

If you're interested, please pm me!
 
So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

PM if interested.
 
Looking to restart a thread. It is open to a literate, dominate male only please. I need a role player who enjoys writing a story as much as they do the sex in it, and who is okay with taking a feisty, loud-mouth, and angry girl and turning her into the proper submissive girl through training (some of which I have ideas about if you would like to discuss them) and punishment.

The basic premise of the story is that a young woman has just been sold at an auction to the highest bidder, as a way to pay off a debt the family incurred to the darker parts of society. The man who bought her runs his own BDSM club and is constantly trying to find new novelties for his customers. However, given her limited knowledge, he has to have her properly trained before letting her go through the club.

I would like if you could PM me so that we can talk about likes and dislikes, the way the thread will go roughly, and things like that. Thank you very much in advance!

E.

PS. This is the link to the introduction post to give you a better idea of what may happen and a quick summary of my chracter.
 
Hi

looking to do an story about a simple geeky girl who is taken and abused. She becomes some ones person sex toy.

another idea I have is a lesbian romance story, more an older woman sees my character and seduces her.

the last idea is the my character is a computer techie and goes to a famous model,actress,singer, desinger, who sees me and he fact I am out side of her normal dating circle and she seduces me and begins to take me out and make me over as well as punishes me..think a lesbian version of Fifty shades of grey

PM me if your interested
 
I'm looking for a male to play a magician whose acts with a female start off timid, then slowly progress into more adult themes.

Please PM with ideas
 
Looking to start a thread based off an Anime Story "Sword Art Online"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Art_Online

Only in this story it is based off a rival company that created a game through the same game engine for adults, a more XXX version, with the same adventuring and game stuff. The game is based off VRMMO.

This game will follow after the events of the first game, so no worrying about getting trapped in the game. I am looking for a female co writer to help me write a sexy tale of love with in a game and outside of the game. Maybe the players can live in the same building and find out about each other or maybe go to the same collage, or other scenarios. We can discuss that in PM.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.
 
Looking to start a tread on Incest Im new to it but i read some

The brother gets into trouble for staying out late and Father wants to spank him but sister walks in saying it was her fault she set him up on a date and father spanks her bare till she red and send her to room shes 19 still live at home brother is 20 still lives at home but almost have money to move,but brother goes in to cheak on her and find she playing with herself she tells him she liked getting spanked but she was thinking it was him doing it after that he helps her finish but goes from then go they move on wanting each other more and he soon finds something to spank her about and it gets hot for them with their father away on bussiness.

Pm if want to ty it,have to play,Id like 2males but if not one with have to play both.
 
succubus role play

Hey i'm looking for a female role player who would be interested in playing a succubus. in any way they want to play the role Pm me if interested
 
Hello, I'm looking for a woma to do an SRP. I still have many goin on including Nevada Testing, Zombies at Eroticon and the lot, but once I get an idea in me I have to put it out. This new one is entitled ,"Its us versus them" where society breaks down due to a second civil war and I lead a group to the cascade mountains for safety and we engage other groups in trade including possible humans but we trade to free them that's how we gained a key member. I ask for a woman that is interested except I don't do rape, incest, scat, and all that. Send me a private message if you're interested.
 
Just curious

Wondering if thee are any Gor fans out there that might like to get together and make a thread. This idea will likely require LOTS on npc and maybe even multiple characters per person to do it well.

Im curious about other peoples thoughts and idea's on the subject.
 
Two roles up for women. One's light, fluffy fun, and the other is more detail-oriented. Feel free to give me a hoot. ;)

IDEA ONE: I Looked At You (a.k.a. The Boss' Daughter)
Genre: Romantic comedy (?)
Hook: At the office Christmas Party of an up-and-coming advertising firm, a mid-level account exec (me), hits it off with a newly-hired random girl (you). They get along extremely well, and end up spending the remainder of the night knocking boots under the bedsheets.
Problem: Random girl is, as the title says, the daughter of the exec's boss. And the boss is a hard-ass who doesn't take kindly to office romances --much less those involving his own daughter.
Complications: The boss puts his daughter under the exec's care as his intern/trainee. This, obviously, is going to be an extremely awkward situation --for the exec at least, as his feisty young trainee is more intent on distracting him 'creatively' (winkwinknudgenudge) than actually getting on with the training. It becomes worse later on when her father privately tells the girl that he's actually grooming her to become the exec's replacement.

IDEA TWO: Break On Through
Genre: Moore-era Bond-ish Spy-Fi action
Hook: You are one of the elite operatives of The Vigil, a secret international organization created to address the more exotic crimes normal governments --for various reasons-- can't. A week ago, one of your colleagues has sent a coded message to HQ about the existence of HaDES --a computer program that would grant its user unlimited access to international banking databases. Initially designed by the now dead-as-a-doorknob Aloysius McGuffin as a contingency measure should the normal networking infrastructure collapse, HaDES could very well be used by terrorist and criminal organizations to siphon funds away from legitimate accounts to their own coffers.

This colleague has managed to steal the sole copy of HaDES (after conveniently erasing all records on how to recreate it), and has requested for extraction from the small Mediterranean island he's in.

You, as per Vigil norms, are the sole member of the extraction team.

Problem: Obviously, other organizations are supposedly hunting for your colleague and HaDES as well. Truth is, only one of them is interested in getting a hold of HaDES --or to be precise, their interest in the program is scaring the other orgs away.

The bad news: that organization is The Bleeker Institute, the self-styled "College of Crime" whose modus --for the past few decades, at least-- is to train operatives whose skills are on par with the Vigil elite and hire their 'graduates' out to the highest bidders. With HaDES in their clutches, the B.I. could very well fund an army even better than The Vigil's, and perhaps step-up their nefarious plans away from mere mercenary actions to more outright evil ones. The one on your case is the Instructor, Sarah Vandal and her Dragon, a mysterious assassin known as Mal.

Complications: The identities of Vigil agents are known only to The Chairman. So when the person who appears at the extraction point (me) is a movie-grade amnesiac *snickers* with swiss-cheesed memory neither of you can confirm that he is the Vigil agent. All he remembers is that he was in a fight, he won, and he has stuff in his pockets: standard-issue Vigil weapons (a handgun and knife), a cred stick with a hundred thousand dollars, and a piece of paper in his pocket with a mysterious message (that possibly hides where HaDES is hidden) and the extraction point's location. Unfortunately, the B.I. has initiated a comms blackout over the entire island --you can make calls and internet connections to anywhere within the island, but cannot get nothing in or out. Unable to confirm your contact's identity, with Miss Vandal and Mal closing in, you're forced to make the call on your own --trust the man, help him recover HaDES, and get both your hides out of there and safely into Vigil territory.
 
Last edited:
Through Passion, I gain strength

I am seeking a dominant woman with an interest or at least passing knowledge in Star Wars to be a Jedi Master. The specific setting isn’t as important to me as it is to be set in a period where there is an active Jedi Council and Order.

I wish to play either a Jedi apprentice or knight whose master recently died and is being assigned to a new one. My previous master was fairly liberal in my training and allowed me to find the force in my own way. While this allowed me to develop certain skills quite effectively, it has left me quite deficient in other areas such as light sabre combat and general discipline.

Over time a romance develops between student and master, albeit one heavily influenced by that dynamic. The characters would be forced to hide the relationship from the council since romance is forbidden to the Jedi. Over time the pair would realize how much stronger they seem to make each other and come to doubt the council’s wisdom. Whether they stay with the council, are forced out, or flee of their own accord the pair would find themselves lured to the dark side of the force, learning to harness the strength their passion brings them. Will the dark side of the force free them or corrupt them?

The relationship can be as focused on a relationship of dominance and submission as you like, but keep in mind in a very direct way you would be my master. The role play can take on as dark of a nature as you would like, as I am comfortable with some fairly intense play, but don’t feel obligated to take things in a certain direction. Clearly, this would be something fairly story focused, but there is a reason this is posted in the SRP section. I am not comfortable with incest, bathroom play, or anything not allowed on Lit. I don’t have a problem playing opposite an alien master as long as it isn’t too far from human. Zabrak or Miraluka would be good examples of species I’d be comfortable with, while Bith and Gungan would be examples of ones I would not be alright with. I’d like to post every day, but usually it’s more like four or five times a week.

If you have any questions or are interested, please PM me.
 
looking for more writers to play with..look at my threads to see what I like..pm me then if you want to play any with me
 
Hey all! I've been reading around for a while and enjoying all the stories I've seen...so some good thought I figure I should see if anyone's interested in trying an RP with me as well :)

I'm a bit of a submissive girl with an exhibitionist streak and I'm really interested in trying out some sort of a non-con / blackmail / humiliation scenario... I'm not so much interested in all the "formal" master / slave stuff but rather a scenario where I would play a "good girl" who ends up in a situation where she's not in control and is forced to do all kinds of nasty things...

I wouldn't submit willingly and will fight back if I'm given the chance, but of course I will be helpless and lose the fight.

I don't know if my rambling really makes any sense >.< but if anyone is interested, please let me know!

Just a couple of scenario ideas, feel free to modify them as you wish, or I'm totally open for any other suggestions as well:

1. Schoolgirl Blackmailed - My character is a prize student in a top high school. The sort of girl who's way out of anyone's league, gets perfect grades and would never be seen act out of order. Until an anonymous blackmailer shows her he/she/they have nude pictures of her she took as a joke once... and the only way to stop those pictures from spreading all over the internet is to perform all the tasks the blackmailer gives her! The tasks constantly force her to humiliate herself and slowly turn her into a plaything for the whole school...

2. Special Forces - My character is an ambitious young recruit in a very special task force for the army / police / etc. The force has never recruited women in its glorious history and one joining them is not looked at well! Her trainer is convinced that she will quit if he makes her life very unpleasant during the training. Her being a real looker, her "special treatment" ends up being more and more blatantly sexual. My character doesn't complain because she doesn't want to quit, forcing the trainer to come up with more and more devious changes to her training...

3. Obstacle Course - Something a bit different! My character is a cat burglar breaking into a mansion of a mad scientist / wizard / alien race / something else appropriate for the theme... but little does she know the mansion is protected by machines / monsters that are going to attack her in ways she never imagined... can she handle the obstacles and get her reward?

These are just some ideas I quickly came up with - all other suggestions are more than welcome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top