Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey um all my threads came to a sudden standstill. Im looking to start a few new ones to keep me busy. Im cool with males and females. I like incest, typical late teens to mid 20s roles, an a few others. I like non-con but thats deff not a must for me. I like longer rps so anyone who is interested pm me. Thanks :)
 
Blackmail

I am very interested in writing a blackmail story with a woman who wishes to play the victim.

I'm looking for women writers who are willing to play the part of "Kim" as described below.

Please PM me if interested. I would like to know what your take is on your character and how you would like to roleplay/write her into the story.
Some_Kind_of_Wonderful_201-761341.jpg

Kim
5’2” 115 lbs.
Short, light brown hair
Shy, introverted, skittish, has submissive & masochistic tendencies and definitely has a healthy sex drive. Unhappily married for over ten years to a cold, selfish, unfeeling, controlling Mama's boy who cares more about his muscle carthan his wife. The husband has a shockingly undersized penis and his non-existent sex drive only pales in comparison to his almost absolute lack os sexual skill or prowess. They own a house together and have an autistic son in elementary school.
Kim's loneliness and depression have led her to a struggle with alcoholism. Kim fears (perhaps unreasonably) that she will get fired if the company learns of her alcoholism. She also fears getting divorced because she believes (wrongly) that she will lose her child and her house to her husband and his somewhat wealthy family's lawyers in that event.


Jason
5’11”, 185 lbs.
Average build, short blond hair
Jason is Kim's co-worker. They met at a previous company, where they both were "downsized" after a merger. Jason got a job with a new organization and helped Kim get her current job in accounting at the same company. Jason knows about Kim's unhappy marriage and her struggles with alcohol, and worked hard to become Kim's only friend and confidante.
 
Looking to start a thread based off an Anime Story "Sword Art Online"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Art_Online

Only in this story it is based off a rival company that created a game through the same game engine for adults, a more XXX version, with the same adventuring and game stuff. The game is based off VRMMO.

This game will follow after the events of the first game, so no worrying about getting trapped in the game. I am looking for a female co writer to help me write a sexy tale of love with in a game and outside of the game. Maybe the players can live in the same building and find out about each other or maybe go to the same collage, or other scenarios. We can discuss that in PM.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.
 
I'm looking for a literate female writing partner. Would like to start over my Addiction Affliction thread, where big brother coerces his little sister into doing drugs and some raunchy behavior before having his nonconsensual way with her, leading into a more dom/sub situation.

Or another one, where two people who are not too fond of each other (could be bro-sis, or rivals, or ex's) find themselves in some kind of isolated situation together for a while, but certain of the available food and drink has been drugged (weed, Ecstasy, cocaine, opiates) and they have no way to tell if they're about to be dosed.

Or... Something else twisted and different ;)
 
I'm looking for a fellow literotica writer, preferably male (obviously) to start a few threads with me. I'm hoping for this writer in question to be comfortable playing dominant roles, as my threads tend to follow that theme (along with some age differences, such as the male character being in his 30s and me 18-22). If you're at all interested, PM me. I have a few hours free now, so we can get started pretty quickly. ;)
 
Just an idea...

12/21/2012
The idea is that the world as we know it ends. But not in the way that everyone thought. There are no zombies, black holes or planets colliding into each other. But rather a simple rip in the fabric of all things.

Parallel Universe, Multiverse or whatever you wish yo call it exists. It's where the legends of dragons come from, where jack climbed the bean stalk and mermaids sang to sailors. Home to all the things were know as fiction is real.

In this story idea there are four people who exist in both worlds. They are two separate beings but when the veil tears on 12/21/12 the two beings are mashed into one person with traits from both worlds and it is up to them to either fix the rip or keep it open and let what comes from it happen.

So what I need is either one person willing to play two people or three people willing to play one person. Needed is one more female and two more males.

PM me and we'll make something from this rough idea.
 
mmmm.....

this probably isnt the place for it, but do you know that feeling you get when you just finished an awesome and sexy rp?

yeah, i got that...
 
mmmm.....

this probably isnt the place for it, but do you know that feeling you get when you just finished an awesome and sexy rp?

yeah, i got that...

Would love to hear about it or even help you build upon it. PM me if interested so we don't end up flooding this thread with off topic conversation.
 
Looking for a woman who is interested in any of the following SRP ideas.

1. Teacher/Student: I am a college professor and you are a grad student working for me. I am impressed by your intelligence and start fighting the urge to pursue you. You notice and start teasing and playing hard to get. Maybe you finally give in. Maybe I take what I want against you will. Just have to see what happens.

2. Peeping Neighbor: I am married and you aren't. You move in and I am instantly infatuated and looking for times and ways to talk to you. At every turn though my wife is there and while she never speaks to you her scowl is omnipresent. My desire for you and the need to hide it from her drives me to start peeping on you. Maybe you are interested in me. Maybe you just decide to stick it to my bitchy wife and show her not to be such.

3. Office Hooker: We were sent out together to help set up a new office for our company. Right now it is just us working long hours in a large office in a new city. There was no clear line of authority and we are constantly bumping heads. Finally a major miscalculation threatens to shut down the entire enterprise. I offer to help you fix it but you have to help me in return.

4. Rapier Wit: I am a young swordsmen in your lady's families employ. You are the trusted lady in waiting of the Count's eldest daughter. Your position places me far beneath your notice. Until I have to help you and your charge out of a tight spot after you sneak out one evening. Perhaps you are grateful and want to show me. Perhaps you are resentful and it is your mistress who makes you repay her share of the debt and yours.

Let me know.
 
Greetings all,

Now that November has come and gone I've got a little more free time for other writings. What I'm looking for is some interested partners to write something engaging and entertaining for us both. I love creative character designs, in-depth stories with character development and of course some great sex scenes. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and modern. Modern with some kind of twist, be it fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, or what have you.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?
I'm definitely not looking for a typical two people hook up for some lame, mundane reason and start knocking boots right away. Chances are if the storyline would make a good porno, I'm going to pass with extreme prejudice.


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a read.

Current mood:

I'm currently in a sci-fi or modern sort of mood. Something dark and gritty with a fun twist.
 
“My daughter the prostitute”
Family guy goes to whore house and discovers his daughter working there. After the initial shock and arguing, they admit their mutual lust for each other and fuck like rabbits. Then dad visits daughter weekly. Requires one lady to join.

Looking for a lady to make this work.

thanks SA
 
So i dont have many stories going right now. Im getting bored and thats not good! If someone wants to start one up im good with quite a bit. If your interested pm me with your ideas :) thanks
 
It's been a while, but I'm back, and itching to write! (I'm a male, and I'm especially interested in realistic roles, especially if they have a twist that takes them into the surreal or imaginary...)

EDIT: I've been thinking about an X-rated version of The Office... if that sounds interesting, definitely let me know!
 
Last edited:
Descent to the Dark Side

When a Jedi master takes a new padawan they discover a passion between them. This passion leads to emotion they cannot control and they begin a descent to the dark side of the force together. How long can they hide their relationship? How much will the dark side influence them? Will they continue working for the republic, or defect to the Sith, or be routed by the order?

I intend to play the padawan. I've been playing a little of the Old Republic game, so it would be set there. Not too much background knowledge is really required though. If you've played either of the KotOR games or the mmo at all you'll be fine. Having watched episodes I-III would probably about do it too though.
 
Searching for new partners

Hi, Im looking for new partners to rp with. Im a very skilled writer and I love Fantasy, Romantic, and BDSM/Non-con. Im kicking around some new ideas and I wouldblove to fijd some new partners. I rp with either guys or girls. My hard limits are scat, anal, severe degredation, and hard drugs. I would like a creative partner who can make awesome replies . PM me to discuss.
 
Looking for female SRP partner.

As the title says, I'm looking for an SRP partner for the following post. If interested, let me know and we can work out the details! :)

Alex Mason was standing at the prow of his light corvette. It was a smaller ship, able to be run by two people, if they were good. That was what he wanted. He was going after treasure. No one wanted to split booty more than they had to.

He had posted an advert, looking for another person to help him work the corvette. Someone had to maintain the engines and know navigation. He also wanted someone he could trust with his ship. It had cost him several mega-cred packs. He had also customized the ghost mod. So far, no one else had been able to detect his ship.

It was also a necessity to have someone who could be a backup weapons master. He was a pirate after all, so plundering along the way was a given. He needed someone handy with a blaster, as well as the turrets on the ship.

He sat on the bridge, tweaking the custom AI. He hadn't paid the port tariffs on Ravis 4, so was hoping that his cargo would get unloaded, as well as he would find his crew.

He had heard of a few smugglers and pirates in port when he docked and started unloaded, so hoped he might find one of them to help. There was a code of respect among pirates. They didn't steal from each other, but didn't go out of their way to help each other out.

He sat back and stretched his frame. He was 23 years old, young to be owning his own ship, but he had been first mate and had gotten the choice of their last prize. He had chosen the corvette he was on. He was laughed at, being 6'6" and well muscled. Everyone said that the corvette would be too small for him. It turned out that it was perfect, as he would easily recoup what he had spent to refit the corvette to his specifications.

He sighed and headed down to the loading dock, hoping to hear from anyone. He wanted to get the new meeting out of the way so that his new crew could start learning the peculiarities of the ship. He looked around the dock, his grey eyes taking in everything, seeing a few pirates he knew. He hoped that he wouldn't be working with a few of them, but one stood out. He had heard her name was Kat, but wasn't sure. He knew she was all business. He actually hoped she would be the one to apply to his advert. He just sighed and waited as the hoverbots removed the cargo. He had already accepted payment, so the only thing left was to wait for his advert to be filled.
 
I know I have many threads on going but once I get an idea I try to let it snowball and see if it goes anywhere. This next one involves a military research site in Nevada where they were trying to experiment on different items that we can go over depending on the mood of my partner and I'm rather open to anything except sick stuff like scat and blood and all that, but we'll see if anyone is interested.

What the premise is, we play as different characters of a group, scientists and soldiers trying to work together for a common goal. Now this can go either a serious tone with perhaps dark intentions such as zombies take over the world and we're one of the few groups left working on a cure, or are a rather easy going with lots of sex with big breasted women and hung men. We'll see as I’m open.

What I do ask is that I’m not nitpicky on many details but I do ask for more than just one liners or a small paragraph and I know that it can be tiresome when using just a phone to tap out long lines, but we can work something out. If you have questions feel free to send a PM my way and I’ll gladly answer them and, oh, while no required, I ask if it possible to post a picture of your characters as it gives a better medium for other readers to see what our characters look like.
 
Hey i got locked out of my other account cuz i forgot my password. But my other account was Punk0x0Princess. If i did a rp with you message me im gonna try to continue all of them if i can find them. K thanks
 
Calling all Nerds and Geeks! Calling all Nerds and Geeks! My last partner had to bow out for personal reasons, so I'm looking for a partner to get this story started ... again

Have you ever played Halo? If yes this is good.
Have you ever read the Halo books? If this is also a yes I'm getting excited.
Have you seen Halo 4: Forward unto to Dawn? OMG you are what I'm looking for much less need.
Can you write more than 2 DETAILED paragraphs and create a whole new world with me? Okay, buddy. You're the one I'm looking for. Here's what I need from you.

So what I want to do is more of a mixture between the books and the movie. Meaning I want to be one of the Spartan academy like MasterChief. If you read the books you know that Master Chief's first name is John and him and the other 7 Spartans were taken from their homes as children (after rigorous testing) cloned (so their parent's could have their kids back) and basically trained 24/7 to be the super soldiers they are today.

I would like to do something along those lines. You do not have to be John. Probably be better if you weren't so us nerds won't be all like Master Chief would never do that.

I'm thinking of a mission where the two Spartans are working together. We have a mission that goes horribly wrong and we're in a predicament. It's fight, sleep, fight, sleep and somewhere in this madness where we know we're basically just fighting to prolong death (we're vastly outnumbered, outgunned, and the Convenant hasn't glassed the planet, because we're trying to get to that artifact first, but it's more a suicide mission than anything) they'll be hopefully be sex.

anywho we're it and I need you.

I'm looking for details. If you can't write a scene in detail with more than 10 lines you need to go find another broad to srp with. I need at the very least 2 paragraphs and even then I'm looking you up and down funny.

I'm looking for creativity and someone who can move this along.

I'm looking for someone who has played the games and understands the way the Spartans would act. Read the book and know they are the soldier of the soldier. Honor, integrity, and they always get the job done or die trying.

Stoicness, grave determination, and I'm thinking no AI off ship. Once on the planet for whatever reason we could not take our AI.

I created an opening thread if anyone wants to know the scenario I'm talking about.

Halo: A Spartan Story

Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you.
 
SRP idea

So I got an idea for an SRP and I decided to post it here before taking off with it. Here it is:

Due to the economic state of the country, colleges in the US have found a new way to make up the funding deficits they now face. Every Sorority and Fraternity house is now an on-campus brothel. "Going Greek" is no longer a costly, superficial, social move, but now a viable option for students who want to make money or help their school. There are very few rules but the main one is that once you're in, you're in until you graduate(this also means that people seeking higher degrees and must stay longer also serve longer terms in the houses). This would be an open RP with hopefully 10-20 regular writers(in the roles of the prostitutes) and unlimited spots for customers or side characters. Regular writers would also be allowed to write as customers for other regulars but not as their own customers(then no one would EVER interact). If anyone's interested, I'll post more detailed info in the RP itself.
 
Howdy

Male writer getting back to the forums after a long long vacation from them. Looking for a story driven thread to join or start with someone. Want it to be about more than the fucking. PM me

My interest are pretty broad. Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Super Heroes, Just modern life.
 
looking for a fellow kim possible fan

Hello there if any one is interested i would love to get a role play started featuring a possible Ron Stoppable/ Shego role play i am open to any and all ideas as long as it contains these two pairings. If any one is interested please reply to me or send me a PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top