The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT"

Easy... I'm never easy. If you happen to think i'm easy I happen to have you exactly where I want you.

Okay...so later...

I owe for the email story

Rider
and
PGoD...again.

for now?

Silence....

LT:
ohhhhh the fucking gods are screwin with me god damn it!!!! NOT fucking funny!!!

greekchorusbir128499889820781250.jpg

So, like.. Aphrodite?

Thanks.................you guys are wonderful /heavysarcasm

Snows coming down nice and hard, well the Block heater on my Loader failed over the past few days so the engine block was cold, the can of Starting fluid for the cold weather starting system is empty, so the Batterys wore down and died and we couldnt get the tractor going. So we had to call in the other plows we own to clear the work site and i had to head home and loose hours since i couldnt plow -.-

Thanks.................you guys are wonderful /heavysarcasm

Snows coming down nice and hard, well the Block heater on my Loader failed over the past few days so the engine block was cold, the can of Starting fluid for the cold weather starting system is empty, so the Batterys wore down and died and we couldnt get the tractor going. So we had to call in the other plows we own to clear the work site and i had to head home and loose hours since i couldnt plow -.-

Have you ever given a thought to the fact that maybe, just maybe the gods saved your ungrateful ass. That perhaps IF your truck actually started you would have died today, horrifically. Or the next bill gates was to be walking in a street that you and you wouldn't be able to stop from running them over. They are not always against you, personally. If you believe in the positives they do you must also recognize the negatives for what they may, in fact, be.

Tis the problem with humans trying to devine the motive of any diety at all. The motive is in fact, none of your concern.

Last edited:
Have you ever given a thought to the fact that maybe, just maybe the gods saved your ungrateful ass. That perhaps IF your truck actually started you would have died today, horrifically. Or the next bill gates was to be walking in a street that you and you wouldn't be able to stop from running them over. They are not always against you, personally. If you believe in the positives they do you must also recognize the negatives for what they may, in fact, be.

Tis the problem with humans trying to devine the motive of any diety at all. The motive is in fact, none of your concern.

One step further!

There are no gods, no goddesses. Shit just happens. Sometimes it's shitty shit. Sometimes it's great shit. Sometimes it's shit that makes no goddamned sense at all. There is no one fucking with any of us, because there's no one there to do the fucking. It's just us, on this blue marble in this vast cosmos, at the whim of our brain chemistry, and the brain chemistry of others, and the crazy random happenings that can throw all of that together. Things just happen. Life just happens. The only purpose of it is to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back