Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My co-author is now some two months gone, so I reluctantly accept the likelihood that she won't be returning. Pity, because I was really enjoying the slow, subtle build-up. As such, I am throwing open the door to a female author interested in picking up where we left off.

Basic storyline is that a young woman is attending her first year at a world renowned school located on a fictional island in the Mediterranean. The world's rich and powerful clamor to send their daughters here for it is the preeminent school of its kind. And concealed within this elite student body is an even more rarefied organization known as The Society. Ostensibly a myth, this secret organization seeks out special candidates for membership.

You are playing the newest candidate and now find yourself deep in the initiation process, slowly learning just what this secret group is truly about....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=820328

I'll share more details with interested authors. Please PM me.

Still hoping that I might find a female co-author to continue this thread with. Contact me if interested.
 
Seeking a woman to either play as my Teacher, Supervisor, or a CEO. I would be her underling a Student, employee, or secretary. In this I would be a sub for your character, becoming your play thing.

I also have an idea where, I am a simple Janitor or dock worker, security guard who ends up dominating his boss be it man or woman, or even his companies CEO!!

if you have any ideas I am open to almost any thing right now but looking for these two right now. Plus if any one out there is willing I'm still looking for a good male/male high fantasy to.
PM me if interested
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=825147

Opening this thread up to any females who might be interested. Or we can start again if anyone would prefer to start fresh. It's a female school teacher and male student roleplay. Only had one post, so hopefully stir some interest. As always free to listen to anyone's ideas for possible roleplays.
 
Pornstar based thread! :

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=818140

My male co-writer has disappeared, and I really want to get this thread going! I really enjoyed writing it when I was writing it, and can't wait to get it back up again, with the right partner of course! :)

Originally, I just had the two main characters as being ex's, this scenario ^ involves brother and sister as the two main characters, but that would eventually lead to incest. So if this is a problem, we can change the relationship. I have no problem with that! Just drop by my house (The link is in my signature) or drop me a pm!

-Smiley :D
 
I just stared a teacher/student SRP called Mrs. Lockhart. Looking for a lady for the lead female role.
 
Seeking someone to jump in

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=42620457#post42620457

Seeking a girl or guy to come in and have fun with my geekette, to either take her, romance her ,etc. I prefer women but am willing to play with a guy if he has a good story line.

looking for a person to do a sub/dom, romance, or even rape story with her...I'm open to alot, just PM me and we may get some fun out of this
 
Just wondering if there is enough interest in some of my ideas.

Right now, I have one thread open called Haunted Hotel. Simply enough about a haunted hotel with really no limits on characters or story ideas.

One I am thinking of is called "The Family That Plays Together." At least 3 males and 3 females. Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Son's Friend, and Daughter's Friend.

For 1 male and me: Invisible Woman where I am invisible and sneak into your room.

For 1 male and me: Invisible Man where you are invisible and sneak into my room.
 
I need strong writers.

The thread will wait for two additional male players and two additional female players. It is a story set during American Prohibition. The characters will all be moving along a common thread, in the same area, but will all have unique motivations.

I am accepting PMs for this.
 
I’m trying to start a thread about a teacher/student ‘forbidden’ affair. This is probably somewhat ‘vanilla’ compared to many of the thread running now. I’m looking for a lady with originality, feeling and a little sense of humor (like I write) writing style. And please write posts that are about as long as mine.
Her is the link to the tread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=840015
 
I need strong writers.

The thread will wait for two additional male players and two additional female players. It is a story set during American Prohibition. The characters will all be moving along a common thread, in the same area, but will all have unique motivations.

I am accepting PMs for this.

Currently involved:
Light Ice
fr33ks33k
Apollo_Wilde
AmbrosiaCaress

Wanted -
One more Male Character to play a specific role. Please PM.
One more Female Character to play an undisclosed role. Please PM.

Writers should be prepared to post between 200-1000 words a post (typically) with the caliber of writers we have assembled here. Exclusive romantic relationships are discouraged early. Writers should push to have their characters "sample" other cowriters to start before pairing off. I understand this might affect the way characters are written - but why else write with a group?
 
I am looking for one female writer to partner up in a new SRP thread. The story is set in a nondescript village sometime during a early rennaissance period. A mercenary captain is occupying the village during a winter lull in fighting (the war is largely inconseqential to the story), and is going to 'recruit' one of the village's women to serve as his 'housemaid' during the occupation. There will be the unspoken understanding that she will be expected to play his bedfellow as well.

I don't see that the captain will necessarily force his affections on her right away, but it will be a sexually charged situation from the outset.

The female role is open to interpretation. A sultry vixen who is looking to up her standing in community by latching onto the most powerful man around. Or an innocent young maiden who unexpectedly finds herself giving in to hidden carnal desires. Or an intelligent and motivated young patriot who is going to try an protect her town by staying close to the mercenary occupier. Or if you've got another idea I'd welcome hearing it.

The thread can be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=840657

Send me a PM if you're interested in the role.
 
Meeting "Master"

Lily was 18 years old, stood 5'2" barefoot and had a round, curvy figure, with long black hair and brown eyes.

She put on the knee high boots with 5" heels. She had on a tight black minidress that clung to the round curves of her tits and ass. She wore a lacy black g string and a matching bra. It was exactly what he had ordered her to wear.

After months of chatting online, she was going to see the man she had been calling Master for the first time. At least, he would see her. He had told her where the party was going to be, told her what to wear, told her to be there. He would see her and then he would decide.

She took a taxi to the house, a big place up in the hills, and there was a big man at the door who asked who had invited her. She turned and saw the taxi had already gone, and then she said, "My Master told me to come."

"You're in the right place," the big man grinned, and opened the door for her.
 
I'm looking for women writers who are willing to play the part of "Kim" as described below. I started the thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=823438

Please PM me if interested. I would like to know what your take is on your character and how you would like to roleplay/write her into the story.


THE NEIGHBORS
SETTING: Northern California in the early 1990's

Kim
5’2” 115 lbs.
Short, light brown hair
B-cup, petite, Irish/Portuguese/Italian heritage
18 years old
Shy, introverted, skittish, has submissive & masochistic tendencies and definitely has a healthy sex drive.
mary_stuart_masterson.jpg

Background: She joined the Navy a few weeks after graduating from high school, mostly because she didn’t have the money for college, grades for a scholarship, parents who were around or even a place to live anymore. Kim lived with an old Aunt who made it very clear that Kim needed to find her own place immediately after she graduated from high school.

The operation went well. She spent a week in the Veteran’s Hospital recuperating from the surgery that took out the painful but otherwise benign tumor that cracked her hip bone a couple of days into Navy boot camp.

As luck would have it, her former high school sweetheart heard she was back in town and visited her at the hospital. With no where else to go, Kim found herself getting married shortly after her 18th birthday to a guy who cheated on her at every given opportunity,

She discovered her husband’s cheating ways a few months into their marriage – roughly the same time her absentee father contacted her to make amends for neglecting her as a child. She moved in with her father (and his crazy girlfriend), but only with the understanding that she would only stay there until she got a job and found her own place.

It took about a month for her to recuperate and find a decent job, and about another month to find a small apartment near her new workplace. Her new job and apartment was about an hour away from her father's home, but that seemed to suit everyone fine at the time.

She met Robert, the older guy who lived next door, at the party held at her father's house to celebrate her getting a new job, a new apartment and a new life.


Robert
6’1”, 206 lbs.
Average build, short blond hair
39 years old

Robert made enough money to support himself comfortably and owned the house next door to Kim’s father’s house.

Robert was never into relationships; it wasn’t a mere choice to never get married or even have a real girlfriend. No, it was more ingrained into his DNA that “women were for fucking, and not much else.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top