In front of husband stories

PallMall09

Virgin
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Posts
16
I am looking for stories where the wife for some reason has sex in front of her unknowing husband. I like the ones where the wife is unwilling but not to the point of blatant rape or anything. More like reluctance. For example http://www.literotica.com/s/the-wooden-deck . That's a really good one, she doesn't want to but she gets turned on. For one reason or another she doesn't alert her husband. The author of the mentioned story has several other ones like it but I have read those over and over, lol. Anyone know of any like it or at least some search terms?
 
Tad bit on the long side...

I read a story some years ago about a husband who wanted to experiment with his wife and she's reluctant and kind of nervous because he has her doing all these things that don't quite fit her personality. It's kind of on the long side but the sex scenes are pretty good, it's called "The Journey" and it's by rgjohn
 
I just turned a story like that in.

It will hopefully be on the site soon under the bdsm category. It's just the first chapter and I would love to have feedback from you to help me mold the rest of the story! It's called "The Test Of The Heart" Chapter 1 Watch for it!! Thanks!

Crissy
 
I will definitely check that out. Looking forward to reading it. I have the journey bookmarked to check it out too. Thank you for the suggestions.
 
Wife has sex

in front of an unknowing husband. If the husband is dead, passed out from drink or drugs, asleep, that could work. But what would be the point?
 
in front of an unknowing husband. If the husband is dead, passed out from drink or drugs, asleep, that could work. But what would be the point?

That was my thought when I saw the phrase too.
 
If you don't see the point then you obviously don't have the fetish. In the stories I mentioned none of the husbands are dead, passed out or sleeping. It's about the forbidden nature of it. The reluctance and non-consensual part without it being the typical rape. Then finally being betrayed by ones own body. You either really like it, or you don't understand it at all.
 
Sorry, PM, you're the one missing the point, I think. You posted that the sex would be in front of an unknowing husband, ergo not knowing it was going on. The POINT we are making is that if he doesn't know the sex is going on, his whole presence has no meaning. It's obviously not what you meant, but it's what you posted. We are writers here. Careful phrasing is important.
 
I guess I did misunderstand the point of your post. I am sorry for that. Let me elaborate a little bit more to hopefully express the thought process involved and how I think it makes it hot.

From the Husband's perspective, yeah, there would be absolutely no point, but from the wife's perspective there is a hell of a lot going on. The stories that I have enjoyed the most have always involved a good relation between the husband and wife, though it does not go into detail there it just simply states/implies there are no troubles in the relationship that would cause her to wander. It also doesn't represent her in any kind of slutty fashion. If anything she is a little naive. Usually the situation starts out innocently enough but then evolves into something more sexual. Implied blackmail is kind of common though it is better if it is not brash and direct, 'do this or I will do that' type of thing. Even better it can be that it is blackmail that only exists in her head. To be clear though, it doesn't start out because she is horny or wants to cheat or is a slut in any way. Maybe she thought a situation was harmless and by the time it became something she knew she should stop she knew she would get into trouble for letting it go on that far. To provide an example of that, maybe it was her husbands friend who gets a little bit touchy feely while dancing but she didn't say anything because it was just the top of her ass and he had just lost is job, his dog died, wife left him or whatever. By the time it becomes something she should stop she doesn't want to make a scene because then she would have to explain why she let him touch her ass in the first place. He never outright says, 'I'll tell your husband' but she none the less doesn't want her husband to know. She then tries to get him to stop, but without making a scene, there is not a hell of a lot she can do. From that point her libido kicks in. She gets turned on and her body begins to involuntarily react. Though she never fully consents it is not brutal rape.

As far as the guy. He is above his league with her. Not the husband, but the guy getting laid. In some stories I have seen that he is fat or that he has a short dick or that he is just plain unattractive. He is definitely not someone she would normally be involved with but not to the point where it becomes super grotesque.

One of the mayor points though is the husband never finds out. This is not about a husband getting his rocks off watching his wife have sex with another man. It is about the internal struggle inside the wife for the most part with maybe some lecherous details about the guy getting laid.

If I haven't been clear about any of this please don't hesitate to ask. I apologize for misunderstanding earlier.
 
Thank you very much. Will definitely be reading some tonight. Bit longer that my usual stories I read but his discriptions and your recommendation have me intrigued.
 
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. The way he approaches his stories are the 'how' and the 'why'. There has to be a setup that builds the erotic tension before you get to the deed.

You posts indicate you're looking for a woman unknowingly cheating but goes through with it because of how good it feels. 'Mistaken Identity' fits that the most. The other stories however are women with ulterior motives but end up enjoying it completely by the end.

Also his stories are not about anyone getting 'what they deserve' by the end. Mostly about being in the moment and enjoying it for all its worth.
 
Last edited:
I am still confused about what "having sex in front of unknowing husband" means. Taken literally, so you mean the husband is unconscious on the floor while the wife has sex on the couch? Your examples all cover how the husband doesn't know, but the "in front of" is still confusing.

I had a chapter in a story I wrote that was something like this, where the husband comes home while wife and lover are in the bedroom, and the finish off in the closet silently while he gets ready for bed, but it's told from the point of view of the lover and the wife hates her husband, so I don't think it is what you are looking for.
 
I am still confused about what "having sex in front of unknowing husband" means. Taken literally, so you mean the husband is unconscious on the floor while the wife has sex on the couch? Your examples all cover how the husband doesn't know, but the "in front of" is still confusing.

I had a chapter in a story I wrote that was something like this, where the husband comes home while wife and lover are in the bedroom, and the finish off in the closet silently while he gets ready for bed, but it's told from the point of view of the lover and the wife hates her husband, so I don't think it is what you are looking for.

The story the OP linked to is one where they're having sex in front of the husband, but he can't see that they're actually having sex rather than just standing really close together.
 
Yeah, 'The Wooden Deck' is a really good example. It is not a long story and it hits all the points. The author of that story, (shaunreagh) has several others that also are similar situations. You do have to let go of a little bit of common sense to believe what is going on but you can tell the author made a good effort to tell it in a way that would explain how this or that was going on underneath this person or that person's nose. In none of his stories that I have read is the husband incapacitated at all.
 
Do you prefer the husband to be a dupe, or the woman and her lover to be skilled at subterfuge?
 
The woman is duped and the husband is oblivious. The man is a slouch who just takes advantage of a situation. Nothing seems really planned or orchestrated and the woman would rather not be in the situation. The link to the story in my original post is a prime example of what I am talking about.

If it is in first person it would be from the woman's point of view. Third person would be fine as well but mostly surrounding what the woman is doing and what all is effecting her.

I'd like to say thank you for the interest in the last few days. A lot of people have really showed interest in this that wasn't garnered at first.
 
Last edited:
It seems like an interesting premise. I have to finish the second part of a story I am on now, but after that I will whip something up. :)
 
Back
Top