Upping the Ante (Closed)

EklectikChik

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Posts
3,253
(Closed for myself and A_Man_For_You)

Katherine backed away from her husband as he cast her a dark look and in that moment, along with many others in the past she wondered how on earth she could have been so naïve. Perfectly suited, with blond hair slicked back and face usually open and charming, Wilson was the picture of wealth and confidence. He'd charmed her with his dashing smiles, sweets and long walks when her poor little heart had been broken after the last of her relatives had passed on and left her orphaned. At the tender age of 16, Katherine had felt helpless and Wilson's attention had been quickly welcomed. He'd been a rock when the world around her had been crumbling, but soon after their whirlwind courtship and marriage, Katherine had been shown his true colors.

He wasn't quite the entrepreneur that he'd made himself out to be. Instead Wilson was a compulsive gambler and a lousy one at that. He had a cruel streak, pulling Katherine along, dressed indecently to draw attention away from his ways and tricks so that he could win. She was humiliated and ashamed every night she was forced to sit beside him, with a wealth of milky flesh bared for the others to leer at. When she refused, he took away her meals, pushed her around around with his strength and sometimes resorted to beating her where the bruises would show.

“Don't push me again, Kat.” Wilson growled out, “We need this money, so put on the red dress now or so help me I will shove you in it myself.”

“Please Wilson...just one night. I just want one night.” She begged softly, flinching when he curled his fists and took a step forward. With tears of frustration in her eyes, she turned around and stepped around the privacy screen. With trembling fingers, Katherine slipped off her simple night gown and wiggled her body into his favorite dress. She despised the dress. It was a gaudy red, the material rustled obnoxiously and the bust line was incredibly now she worried her breasts would pop out if she took in a decent breath. While she'd lost weight over the last year, it still fit snugly, the corset synching her tiny waist until she struggled to breathe.

“Plump your tits and pull up your hair so it's hiding them.” He barked and she flinched, glancing at herself in the full length mirror. Plump? There was no need to plump. Despite her small waist and slender limbs, she still carried a generous enough bust for her frame. She fussed over he glossy locks, reluctantly pulling them and then emerged for his inspection.

His icy gaze took her in for a long moment and then he visibly relaxed. “See? So much easier when you behave. Now lets go and maybe we can catch a late dinner.”

Her empty stomach grumbled and he rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he grasped her elbow and led her out of their shared hotel room. A room situated in one of the busiest saloons and hotels around. One filled with working girls and guests alike. Instantly eyes were on her and she stiffed, trying not to drag her feet as men admired more than just her pretty face and Wilson led the way to his favorite table.
 
From the corner of the bar, Fred admired the young lady that came to the table. She stood besides one of the players. And given the way he held her , it seemed clear that she was his wife ; a whore paid to stay there would have had a greater smile. She was stunning.
He took a closer look at the game. The amounts on the table were fairly interesting. He himself was right there at a moment of low earnings and a little more bucks would ahve helped greatly. Sure he wasn't the type of those guys in their grey suits and with their fine moustaches. Fred was rather sturdy, a scar on a cheeck. His tanned brown skin showed his life outdoor, probably on horses. Dust and used clothes. A gun and bullets at his belt. A brown hat pulled on his not combed brown hair and shadowing his green eyes.
Fred drowned his whiskey and went to the table.

- Gentlemen, I bet you can't refuse a fifth player at the table...

Without waiting for an answer, he took a chair and sat at the table, giving a wink at the very sexy lady...
 
Katherine was startled out of her day dream when the new man approached the table and quickly made himself welcome to the game. He'd asked the question and then slid right on in, not waiting for a reply. Several men grumbled, but the cards were shuffled and then dealt out. She was even more appalled by his wink and felt her insides quiver.

Quickly looking away, she tried to ignore them all, but as Wilson began to play, her gaze kept reluctantly returning to the new man. He was younger, than the others, though by how much she wasn't sure. Tanned and his face a little weathered by the sun, but not in an unappealing way. She guessed he was a smidge older than her husband, but couldn't be for certain.

He kept his eyes on his cards, or so she thought. His eyes were shadowed by his hat, keeping it low as he relaxed back in his chair. Katherine swallowed hard, moistening her soft lips, painted as red as her scandalous little dress and forced her gaze back down to her hands. Her eyes took inventory of her breasts...still covered...barely, but still not baring all and tried to let the starch out of her spine, but failed.
 
Fred kept his face closed, not showing anything as he played. And he was good at that. In the shadows of his hat, he let his eyes wander. The cards, the players (their hands and faces mostly), and of course the delicious gorgeous woman. In the chatter that went along with the game, he came to know the names of his opponents and of the owman, and he gave his own.

The game went well for him. not only did he receive lucky cards, but he was also in a good mood. And moroever, the other ones weren't that good. He played it easy at first, loosing and then gaining a bit, then loosing a bit again, hacing fun and learning about their habits and tricks. Then the real stuff began and he had soon a rather interesting pile of dollars. He grinned once or twice and became bolder at the table. The bets were higher and higher. No one dared to admit he was going to loose ; a little crowd was watching them now, so it would be bad to flee from the table.

Fred went to pay whiskey for the whole table at a moment, showing how much fun he was having. He even offered the woman a drink and took the time to smile at her braodly, letting his gaze wander over her up and down, intense, resting a moment in her magnificent cleavage, the dress stopping just above her nipples.
 
Katherine could tell that Wilson was sweating this one. Ever since 'Fred' had entered the game, everyone was suffering. Many of the men had folded and bowed out and only a few remained. Phil was stubbornly holding onto his cards and from a quick glance at his cards, Katherine knew he would have to bluff his way out of it. He looked irritated, which wasn't good in order to win the hand.

The stranger wasn't giving them anything. He looked relaxed and at ease, sitting there making casual conversation and looking happy with himself. He even offered her a drink, she which shook her head to. He was smiling at her...all charm, but his hat still disguised his dark eyes, making her shiver.

Wilson nudged my foot and I glanced away and at him. He glared at me, giving me a small nod. I gulped and shifted a little, leaning forward as casually as I could. His last ditch effort to try and distract the men. I flushed brightly, ashamed and mortified.
 
Last edited:
MMMMM, it was delicious to see the woman bend down. Sure, she seemed not at ease and not to agree iwth that, probably a request from her husband. Well, I darted my eyes to her cleavage, able to see everything down there and it was a wonderful sight.
But that didn't prevent me from having a stronger hand than his... My three Kings were perfect. I blowed the woman a kiss and I beamed a smile at the table while betting higher... higher than what Wilson had on the table. I grinned at him.

"And now, Wilson, what could you offer? Would you quit?"

All the people turned towards him. He was sweating. He gulped, looked around... His gaze fell on his wife.
 
Last edited:
Dread crawled up Katherine's spine as Fred's words. Quitting was something that Wilson never did...it wasn't in his nature, even if it was a fool move that inevitably was wrong and possibly illegal. No, where there was a will, there was definitely a way in his mind.

All eyes were on them and as her gaze moved to her husbands, so did his to hers. She hissed out a breath, shocked by what she saw in his gaze, as color drained from her face. "No." She tried to protest, but his mind had already been made up.

With a charming smile, he moistened his bottom lip and struck a light, pulling out a cigar. "You are formidable, sir...but I have something you might find truly valuable...my beautiful wife...one night of bliss. What say you?"

Katherine gasped, hurt and betrayed by his level of deception, her eyes darting to the strangers, begging for him not to take the deal.
 
Fred leaned back in his chair, looking at his opponent. Wilson was pale. And his face let out a grin when he turned to his wife. by her rewaction she knew what her husband had in mind ; had she already lived this?
fred listened to the new stakes. He grinned. He took out a cigarette from his jacket pocket and put it on his lips. Then lighted a match right on the table to fire the cigarette. He took his time to look at the woman up and down. Up and down, again and again. Of course he catched her gaze, her pleading attitude. Fred even took off his hat as he was watching, a smile of happiness on his own face.
Fred nodded.
He slowly pushed all of his bucks in the middle of the table, betting everything on that one. He was so sure of himself. He left his cards face down on the table, then stood up and walked towards the woman. He walked around her and looked at her curves, her exposed flesh, and he patted her butt through the dress.

"It seems that I'm going to have a wonderful night, thank you Wilson..."
 
Katherine was appalled and beside herself with hurt and anger. Wilson had done a lot of despicable things over the last few years, but this was the lowest yet. She jerked when Fred touched her, almost toppling off her chair. Wilson steady her, gripping her arm until tears filled her eyes. "I'll never forgive you for this." She spat out and even Wilson was still pale, doubt actually clouding his eyes. But the money was too tempting and Katherine was just another pawn.

She heard Fred say something and slowly stood. Her limps felt heavy and stiff as she felt him gently touch her elbow, steering her away from the table.

"Back by dawn." Wilson shot out before they reached the staircase to the rooms and Katherine shuddered, her stomach rolling. She wasn't exactly sure how she'd made it up the stairs without tripping and breaking her own neck. But she had and stood stiffly beside Fred as he opened up his door and ushered her inside. As the door shut, she flinched again and hugged herself, her eyes fixed on the floor.
 
Fred guided the woman upsatirs and into a room he had rented ofr the night. He heard the alughs downstairs, and the people mocking Wilson for loosing that way. He closed the door behind him, turned the key and looked at the woman... Detailing her, her delicate face with the too much make-up on it, the elaborate haircut, the soft skin, the inviting cleavage with that tight dress enhancing her breasts, the almost poking out nipples, everyhting was so tempting.

"I don't even know your name, madam..."

he walked the few steps separating her from him and traced a line along her cheeck with his hand, looking into her frightened eyes.

"Well, we have one night only, so better go to it quick..."
 
Katherine tried to move away from him, but felt paralyzed under his hungry eyes. A soft gasp past her lips as he touched her face, her own eyes wide with fear, clearly not wanting to do anything with him. He was after all a stranger and no matter how horrible Wilson was to her, she was his wife. It gave him certain rights...and he'd handed over those rights for one night to this man.

His cruel words made her flinch and she jerked away. "I'm not a whore." She spat out, balling up her fists to keep them from shaking. God how she wanted to run away screaming, but she knew as soon as that happened, she would be returned. A deal was a deal and she had nowhere to go.

"Please..." She whispered pleadingly. "Please don't make me do this..."
 
"The man to whom you gave an oath of obedience made it clear that you have to accept it. Take it that way, accept it. Or it will be less pleasurable. I prefer not forcing women. Anyway, a beautiful woman like you deserves more than this poor guy. Besides, your'e not a whore, I'm not paying for this..."

Fred moved both of his hands behind her on her dress right on her butt and pulled her tight and clos against him in a quick move. Looking down into her eyes...
"So what's your name sweetheart?"
 
Katherine stared up into his face, though no classically handsome, he was still very attractive. Something about him...his confidence, his charming smile and those eyes that missed nothing. She could stare into them forever, but that was foolish...a girls dream long squashed by reality.

"Katherine." She finally responded softly, her voice low and filled with defeat. This was it. Maybe he would be quick about it. Wilson always was the 'gentleman'. He pushed her night gown up around her waste, had his way and then left her alone. Never had he pushed for anything else and Katherine had no real experience to show her how things were otherwise.

Less pleasurable? His words baffled her. Was there pleasure involved? For him perhaps.
 
"katherine (Fred whispered, keeping eye contact), A very nice name. "
Fred leaned his face down, slightly sideways, moving his lips towards hers. His hands were moving upwards behind her, moving towards the ribbons that were holding the dress tight around her waist. He moved his face until their lips touched...
 
Katherine started at Fred, wondering what in the world he was doing. Was he really going to kiss her? She swallowed a sound of alarm as he drew her closer still and his face came closer until her vision blurred and his lips pressed against hers.

She stiffened, her fingers finding his shirt and bunching up into the material as she made fists. Just let it happen, she told herself. She waited for the sloppy, hard kisses and was surprised by the gentleness of the kiss. Firm, but soft. It disarmed her and her eyes popped back open as his fingers found the ribbons and began to tug at them. One side came loose, then the others. He drew away and then came back, kissing her full on the mouth again and this time his tongue licked the seam of her mouth.

She jerked and gasped, but opened up anyway, letting him into her sweet mouth as heat flooded her senses, pooling low in her belly.
 
Fred was rather surprised that she accepted his kiss, he was ready to see her face turned away, but he met her soft lips and he liked that. As he kissed her, he untied the dress and pulled it open. He felt her breath becoming easier and kissed her deeper, this time letting his tongue probe forward. And there she opened her lips for him, accepting the kiss. He was completely fascinated. Contrary to what she showed earlier, she seemed ready for this and this was great. Not that he never forced women, but he preferred them to be willing.

Fred broke the kiss and took a step back. his hands moved to the top of her dress and lowered it, exposing her breasts, They surely were less impressive that way, but far more natural. And he looked intently at them. They were just perfect. Temting. Delicate globes of pale flesh adorned with little pinky nipples that were an invitation for kissing and licking and sucking.
His hands moved down slowly, covering more and more of those curves, feeling the sweet skin under his palms and fingers, tracing a way over them. Until he cupped both tits. His gaze returned to hers and locked in her beautiful eyes. He grinned when beginning to massage those tits, and his thumbs easily found the nipples...
 
Katherine was too surprised to stop his touch as he pushed down part of her dress and flushed under his hot gaze. Even Wilson hadn't truly seen her breasts. Perhaps a glimpse here or there, but usually the room had been dark and he'd gone about his business in a quick fashion before letting her sleep. She that was normal for a time and now wasn't so sure.

Self conscious about her body, she swallowed hard, a little afraid that he would take note of the many bruises that had been concealed by her gown around her legs and bottom, but he seemed fascinated with her breasts. His touch scent a strange spark of pleasure through her and she gasped, her eyes widening slightly.

Unsure of what to do, she kept a hold of his shirt, shivering as her nipples puckered against his fingers, her back arching to thrust them more fully into his hands when he tweaked the sensitive tips. Her breath whooshed out and she tightened her grip. He seemed pleased, smiling at her and soothing her with his voice as he pushed her gown a little lower, baring her slender waste.

Katherine tried to stop him with one fumbling hand, but he pushed it away easily. "I...wait..."

What was she afraid of? Was she worried he'd find her unattractive? Too thin? Too bruised?
 
When he moved his hands to her waist in order to untie the dress completely, she tried to stop him, she asked him to wait. Fred was really eager to discover more of her, to see her legs in the stockings he had glimpsed at her ankles, to see what underwear she might have on (if any). Of course she was not ready for this, but her gaze was not the same as before, not the same kind of fear, like if she was ashamed to reveal herself...
"You're so beautiful Katherine, you should not be ashamed to show yourself."
And he pulled on the belt thta was holding the dress, releasing it from her waist and having the large amount of soft red silk falling on the floor... He looked her up and down, delighted by her body... But... His smile turned to a sterner face and he looked into her eyes.

"Seems that your husband's not the right man for you. Did he do all that?"
Fred seemed really angry.
 
Katherine tried to cover herself up again, but Fred would have none of it. He tugged her hands away and held them in his firm, work roughened hands. Unshed tears sparkled in her eyes as she regarded his stern expression. He demanded to know if Wilson had done this to her. Holding her breath, she slowly nodded.

He let out a soft curse and she flushed. "It's my fault...I don't always want to do what he tells me to do and well...it's either a beating or starve..." She admitted softly, her voice wavering.

Standing there in nothing but some red stockings, Katherine felt exposed and vulnerable, wishing he would let go of her hands so she could cover up SOMETHING. Her body trembled slightly as he continued to study the bruises, new and old. With time, they would heal and with a regular diet, she would fill back out in all the right places. She was still beautiful...soft and smooth and smelling sweet.
 
"What a sucker!"
While hissing that, Fred, let his hand rest on katherine's hip, his finger trailing their way along her waist as he walked around her. When he stood behind her, he came closer, grinding himself againset her back. He caressed her sides slowly, moving upwards...
He was feeling her trembling in his arms. Fre dleaned his head in and whispered in her ear.
"Don't be afraid, beautiful, I won't hurt you."
And his hands reached her breasts and he cupped them, massaging them, pressing on them, holding himselg tight against her, his hard crotch pushed on her lower back. He pressed his thumbs on her nipples, and went on taking good care of the sweet globes, his face lost in her neck, in her soft hair...
 
Katherine gasped and sank back against him, enjoying his touch once again. It was different...so very different from Wilson's that she was having a hard time thinking. He was touching her in ways no one ever had, making her ache low in her belly, his hardness pressing intimately against her slender back.

She whispered his name, tilting her head to the side a little as his warm breath hit her neck through the soft curtain of hair. "Is this...normal?" She asked him, feeling a little silly for asking, but trying to hold onto some shred of control. His hands were making her head foggy as pleasure shimmered through her...warm and sweet.
 
"Normal? Well, I can't see nothin anormal in what's going on..:"
One of Fred's hands left her breasts and travelled down along her slender body, along her soft skin, dow to her navle, and going down and down. At least he reached that hot intimate place between her thighs. His palm closed on her pussy, and he began caressing it, pressing with his plam on her lips and moving the whole hand in small circles.
he kissed her neck, moved ot nibble her earlobe.
His fingers pulled her nipple and rolled it around.
his other hand curled a bit and his fingers went to caress along the pinky edges of those womanish lips. Moving upwards, he pushed between and curled his finger to meet her clit, pressing on it.
 
Katherine gasped and squirmed, her hips tilting against his hand as he touched her there. "Oh!" Came her short yelp, her body tensing and then melting back against him as pleasure sparked between her leg, that sweet dull ache sharpening, making her want to move against him. Never had it felt like this before.

Her knees wobbled, her sweet little pussy becoming slick with her juices as she became aroused by his touch. His hot breath on her neck made her shudder again, nipples hard, breasts aching and body humming with delight.

Reaching up she grasped one of his arms, clinging, trying to hold herself up as he rocked his hand against her mound and pushed his hard dick against her back. "Oh my...!"
 
Fred loved to feel her react that way. her cunt was already really wet now. He grabbed her hips and pushed her forward, making her bend forward over the bend, and she had to put her arms on it to prevent from falling. He looked down with a smile at that wonderfull butt framed by the red silky stockings. He opened his pants, pulling their flaps aside, letting his hard cock popping free in the air.

"We both gponna enjoy this, babe..."

He grabbed his cock with a hand, the other caressing Kathernie's cunt between her thighs. He guided himself towards her, and the tip of his hard throbbing shaft caressed her wet lips...
 
Katherine squirmed, panting softly as he continued to caress her. The nudge of his cock wasn't a surprise, but the pleasure that followed was. His thrust was gentle, pushing slowly in.

Her legs shook, his hand now free grasped her slender hip and pulled her back. She moaned low in her throat again, letting him fill her, stretching her tight little pussy with his cock.

It felt so good...not at all like she'd experienced in the past. No way, no how...she felt pleasure burst through her, taking her breath away as she worked herself back on his cock and then whimpered as he pulled back and thrust again.
 
Back
Top