My most read story

To me, feedback is a better gauge of how good a story is.

I have a chart that i try and keep filled out from the Recent Activity page.

+ Feedback, - Feedback, BS, ?.

Are the four ways i categorize the Feedback.

It is very interesting.

Of course LW's kind of fucks thing up but that just fun. :D

Favorites are becoming a better gauge now that they've been opened up to unlimited entries and readers are realizing it.

But once again, category makes a difference.

Category always makes a difference.

Just looked and my Mom/Son story from the end of August has gone up 100 votes, 20k views, and 8 favorites since November 2, and it's bringing along the previous one from last Christmas with it to a degree. It's up 50 votes, 10k views, and 6 favs since Nov. 2.

Last edited:
First (and only story so far) Immacualte conception, Approved on 06/10/12 is at:

87855 views, 670 votes, 16 Comments and 4.59 ave.

Where is the most-favorited author list again?

That list has gone up a lot in the last year since they stopped limiting hbow many authors you could favorite.

When I first got on it, I had 384 favs.

The last spot on the list now is 557

Most viewed:

The Accidental Nudist Cabin (LW) 4.74 6249 1101709 - 122 comments, 283 favorites

The Perfect Game (Group Sex) 4.80 3362 923382 - 86 comments, 212 favorites

Probably about a half-dozen stories with around 500K plus views, interestingly, they span different categories

"Your Mom is Passed Out" (Incest) 502352 views
A Blackmail Tale Ch. 1 (Nonconsent) 523398 views

The other two are follow up chapters to The Perfect Game, and A Blackmail Tale.

Our First Swing... (Group Sex) is almost there, with 477279 views, but it took eleven years to get there.

I don't get a lot of comments on my stories. Never have, except for what is probably my favorite story:

Charity Begins Next Door (Romance) 4.86 3506 175372 - 249 comments

Lowest Score (by a lot) is

Bad Heather (Incest) 4.03 637 126843

It's worth mentioning that this was an intentional effort to give a horrible ending on an evil story, and to see if I could piss off the readers. Looks like I succeeded. For a while this was down as low as 3.91. I wrote Bad Heather revisited, as sort of an apology to my readers, with a reasonable ending. It's two chapters scoring 4.53 and 4.66.

The results are not typical of course, both of the stories with very high reads spent a lot of time on their respective top-lists, both are still on the first page and have been since they were written. That helps a lot. Any story of mine (even later chapters) that have been on the first page of their respective top-lists, after a couple of years has at least 200K reads.

Time does help, of course. All of the big number stories have taken years to get there, except for a recent contest entry, which got 300K views in 3 months:

Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours (Incest) - 4.80 3416 313238, 259 favorites

That's my $.02.

Back