Piercing cock

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
Have heard about men piercing their cock head with pins for sexual gratification. Has anybody done that and could you let me know your experience.

Does the PA have to be kept on at all times, or can you remove it? Also have you tried inserting pins in the rim of your glans?

Does the PA have to be kept on at all times, or can you remove it? Also have you tried inserting pins in the rim of your glans?

once it's healed, you can remove it. i once left it out for quite some time - months, i recall. it took a little popping to get it inserted again, and was quite uncomfortable.

no.

I have been pierced...the PA wasn't bad, but the penis is highly vascular tissue, so there was more bleeding than, say, piercing an earlobe. Having a nipple pierced hurt quite a bit more.

As for pins, don't do it. They are not sterile, they are too large, and they aren't sharp enough. For needle play, use disposable hypodermic needles, and follow sterile protocols. IF you want to get into needle play, do some serious reading. Don't fuck around with your health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back