Discovering gay saunas

Dan kneels frozen. His tongue tastes the saltiness of the two strangers whose names he still doesn't know. The shower washes away the come from his body and the shame as well. As the top is washes away, Dan sees Alan, his guide so far, offering a hand. Dan accepts it and stands, legs shaky and mind spinning.

At this point Dan is putty in his new friend's hands. He lets Alan lead him to the sauna, the two strangers in tow. As they leave the shower, Dan notices another man leaning on the doorway stroking his cock. "From watching me?" Dan thinks.

The men walk past this man and head down a hallway. Knowing stares dart through Dan, these men knowing what is going on. But this time he isn't as red. "Why aren't you running and hiding?" His brain says. But his legs keep walkong, holding Alan's hand. Dan doesn't realize their fingers are interlocked in a loving way. His body is just going with it.

They get to the sauna, still naked and all grab a seat on the bench, Dan and Alan side by side in the middle, Brian and David on the sides.

Dan leans his head back and tries to assess just what has happened ... and what is going to happen.
 
Once we are all back in the sauna, the little group of four sit on a bench and lean back against the wall, allowing the heat and the steam to take over. Everything so far has centered around Dan; first Dan and Alan, and then in the shower with David and Brian, but still focused on Dan's cock and his 'introduction to man sex.

The guy who was watching in the shower wanders into the sauna, still hard and occasionally stroking. David and Brian nod at each other, get up from the bench and, motioning to the newcomer, kneel in the middle of the sauna and begin playing with his cock. David looks over at Dan, "Enjoy the show!!"
 
Last edited:
Dan just watches the two guys walk over to the stranger. His cock is much larger than the other three guys who Dan has met. Dan is shocked and Brian immediately wraps his lips around the huge shaft.

Dan can start to feel his cock stirring. It grows more erect the more he sees. David is kissing and biting on Bryan's neck as Brian starts to slowly slide up and down on the strangers dick.

Dan is mesmerised, his cock now raging fully erect. The Stranger pulls David to his feet and begins kissing him passionately. This causes Dan to pause. Blowjobs are one thing, but kissing a guy has to be the gayest thing he has seen.

Despite his hesitancy, Dan is still mesmerized by the three men. The kissing doesn't feel right, but it is oddly arousing. Dan fights himself subconsciously licking his lips as the men make out, The Stranger taking time to tweak and pull on David's nipple as they kiss

As this is happening, Dan feels Alan's arm resting on his shoulder. He has coddled himself closer to Dan, his arm giving a soft yet noticeable squeeze, pulling Dan closer.
 
Alan is 'encouraged' by Dan's response to everything that has happened this evening in the sauna; it has been a fairly busy evening, sometimes can actually be quite boring . . . but not tonight. Squeezing Dan closer to him, Alan leans over and kisses Dan softly on the neck, breaking thru what may be Dan's final barrier of being 'gay" . . . or at least 'bi'.

As Dan remains fixed on the scene in front of him, Alan slides behind him, planting small kisses on the back of his neck and over Dan's shoulders . . . finally reaching around to cup his breasts and play with his stiffening nipples. Alan's cock is now almost erect and is nestled between the two men, his hard shaft throbbing against Dan's upper butt and lower back.
 
Dan is lost in the sensation. Watching the three men, Dan is fixed on that so he doesn't mind that a guy is kissing his neck. He doesn't protest when. That same man crawls behind him.

As the scene intensifies, Dan finds himself rock hard, especially as his nipples are played with. Involuntarily, Dan is suddenly grinding softly into Alan's erection. Dan leans his head to the side a bit and turns, greeting Alan's lips with a soft peck.
 
Feeling Dan squirm back against his hard cock . . . and a bit surprised that Dan turns his lips back toward him for a soft kiss, Alan reaches a hand down between the two of them and repositions his cock so that it is now sliding between Dan's thighs, the hard head press into the soft skin of Dan's ball sac.

Teasing the young man's nipples a bit more, "You like that hard cock fucking against your balls, Dan?"
 
Dan moans at the sensations. His nips very sensitive to begin with, he is in heaven. But he is unable to speak. He can't say yes or he's a fag. He says no and no more fun.

Dan is confused, but he lets Alan do his thing. Dan's cock is rock hard and oozing precum as he watches the three men. Brian is now leaning on the wall as the new man is slowly fucking his ass. David is kissing the new guy. Dan is fixed on it but loving the touches.
 
"You don't need to say a word, Danny . . . that little squirm of your ass tells me how much you are enjoying this."

As he continues to slide his cock between Dan's thighs and tease his balls with his cockhead, Alan slides his hand from Dan's nipples down his belly and grips the hard shaft of his new friend, feeling Dan's body jerk when Alan wraps his fingers around his hard cock . . . and at the same time presses his body back against Alan.

Alan doesn't want Dan to cum just yet, although with a new guy, the orgasm often come quick and hard. "Just keep your eyes on them, Dan . . . imagine how good that feels, a hard cock up his ass, ready to explode and empty a load of fresh hot cum. Which one is enjoying it more?"
 
Dan's cock is throbbing and aching. It pulsates in Alan's hand as Dan moans and grinds softly on Alan.

He cannot speak, eyes locked as the new guy let's out an intense moan, grabs Brian's hips and holds himself deep inside. Dan can tell he is filling the gay guys ass with cum. Brian is squirming as David kneels and kisses the unknown man's balls downright against his body. As the new guy pulls out David laps at his cock and tastes the cum.

Dan is in disbelief but eyes are locked. The new guy winks at Dan who is grinding harder on Alan. Brian walks over and turns his ass to Dan, showing him the cum oozing out. Dan stares as he feels Alan's hand grip him.

David and the new guy sit next to us on either side as Brian is now kneeling and tonguing Dan's balls.

"Fuck I am so horny guys," Dan moans. Dan feels the new guy lean over and kiss his nipples, which sparks a loud moan. Before Dan can think, David leans over and kisses Dan softly . .. and keeps pushing until his tongue is in Dan's mouth. Dan surprises himself as he starts using his tongue against this gay man's tongue and is making out with him.
 
Alan can see what is happening in front of them; Dan is rock hard in his hand and there is a naked ass right in front of Dan!! Nodding to Brian who has looked back at him, Alan gives him the OK to push back and take Dan's cock in his ass, already lubed with the cum from his previous fuck.

Before Dan realizes what is happening, aside from the intense kissing with David, his cock is buried deep in Brian's ass and he is being squeezed like a tight cunt. Within moments, Dan is thrusting back and forth, fucking Brian with the intensity of a newlywed on his honeymoon.
 
Before Dan has a chance to realize what's happening, his cock is being squeezed buy a sloppy ass filled with cum. Dan moans into his kiss with David but doesn't stop is thrusting. This gay man's ass feel so warm and wet, Dan is loving the sensation. He grabs the back of David's head and pulls him tighter, furiously making out with this man.

While his cock is being squeezed and his nipples licked and sucked, Dan can feel Allen's cock rubbing between his thighs. Dan feels Brian shift forward and pulled an up to his feet. Brian is now bent over while Dan continues thrusting. The Stranger, whose name dance still does not know, stands in front of Brian stroking his cock and smiling at Dan

Dan is still making out with David when he feels something pressing between his cheeks. It feels a bit cold and wet, and it is about the size of a finger. Dan really pays it no attention as his cock feels so good buried inside the fagg's ass



P.s. enjoy the show sweetheart. I hope it brings you as much fun as me
 
Alan kept his position behind Dan as the continuing "gay" experience of the night continued to envelop Dan . . . from seeing another male cock to now, fucking a sloppy ass already coated with cum and enjoying every second of the experience.

As Dan continues to thrust forward into the mancunt in front of him, Alan slides his hand down Dan's butt and presses his finger against the tight virgin rosebud, slowly breaking thru the tight hole, feeling Dan give into the intrusion.
 
Dan is practically squealing into his kiss with David. His cock is throbbing inside Brian's tight and sloppy ass. The finger in his ass makes his cock swell more. He pushes back into the finger before thrusting back into Brian over and over.

The new guy walks over and tugs Dan into a kiss. Dan feels so submissive as the man shoves his tongue into Dan's mouth. He roughly grips his head and pulls dan in as dan continues pou ding Brian's ass.

Dan feels a second finger wiggle into his ass and he lets out his louder moan of the night.
 
As the orgy blasts on, most of the guys drift on to their own entanglements, leaving Dan buried in Brian's tight ass, and his tongue trading kisses with a stranger . . . and now, two of Alan's fingers deep in Dan's ass. Dan is obviously the center of this little group, and squirming like crazy, giving and receiving pleasure that he never considered before tonight.
 
Pushing back and forth, filling a gay ass while another gay guy fingers him. Dan is moaning like crazy into the stranger's kiss.

Dan feels David bite his nipple, which sends him over. He thrusts hard into Brian with a grunt into the stranger's mouth. Dan feels an intense orgasm hit his body, his ass grips Alan's fingers tight. His cock swells and unloads in the already sloppy ass.

Dan holds deep until he cannot cum anymore ... moaning as the stranger keeps kissing and Alan keeps fingering.
 
Recognizing the signs of Dan's orgasm, Alan's fingers continue to probe Dan's ass with increased intensity. As soon as Brian pulls away from Dan, the trail of cum dripping down his thighs, Alan presses on Dan's shoulders, forcing him to lean over the bench in the corner . . .


"OK, Dan, we are going to complete your transformation right now." With no more words or any warning, Alan presses the head of his cock against Dan's tight opening and thrusts forward, not stopping until his balls bang against Dan's ass. "That's it, baby. Take my cock and make me cum."
 
While Dan is coming g down from his orgasm, the three men back away. Dan is unsure why until he feels it. "Is that a cock," he thinks to himself. Before he can react, Alan is pushing hard into him. It burns as the head spreads Dan's hole. It throbs as it gets deeper. Dan feels full as it gets deeper and he feels the balls on his ass.

Dan just came yet his cock is raging hard. The cock inside him won't let his arousal subside. Alan's words set Dan off. He starts softly thrusting back into Alan.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Dan squeals. He isn't sure where those words came from, but he wants this cock so bad. "I want your cum, Daddy"

Hands on the bench and so vulnerable, Dan is pushing back harder into Alan with each thrust. The three newfound friends sit near Dan, urging him on.

"Take it, Danny," Brian says.

"Make it cum, " David says.

"What a good slut," the aggressive stranger growls.
 
With a small group surrounding, and encouraging, Dan, Alan feels him tighten his ass around his cock if that is even possible. Dan is so fucking tight already that Alan can barely move once he penetrates his new "cunt".

Grabbing Dan by the hips, Alan slowly slides back and forth in Dan's ass; someone takes a tube of lubricant and squirts a shot onto Alan's cock as he pulls back and then plunges back into Dan, this time a bit easier that initially.

"That's it slut . . . take my cock. Squeeze me tight . . . don't stop until you get a 'pussy' full of cum!!"
 
So many words echoing in the steamy sauna, it is all making Dan get lost in the moment. The lube makes things easier, and Dan feels himself ramming hard back into alan. He feels a hand on his nipple pinching. Another hand is massaging his balls. Another hand is stroking his face. All attention is on Dan, who is practically squealing with each thrust as they get harder and more intense.

Dan can feel his cock slapping his belly. It is so hard, sticky from his earlier cum mixed with a copious amount of oozing precum. Dan's ads is slapping back against Alan as he feels another hand spanking it every other thrust.

His ads feels so stretched, his belly full, his mind in ecstasy. His body trembles. "Fuck me!"
 
Alan continues to thrust into his latest virgin, hearing him begging to be fucked . . . just what he continues to do . . . feeling his balls bang against Dan's ass on every thrust. His orgasm quickly approaching, Alan grabs Dan's ass and holds him tight as he arches his back.

"Now, you little slut, take my hot cum!" Alan shouted out as he began to unleash his torrent of seed deep in Dan's ass, taking the final measure of his manhood from him.
 
Dan feels Alan's cock swell and spurt. He feels so much hot, sticky cum filling his ass. Surprisingly, Dan feels himself climaxing. His cock is twitching, his body shaking. He feels cum oozing from his cock. It isn't his usual cum shot, but his body shakes and orgasm takes him over.

The other three men pet him and encourage him as he cums and Alan too. As he comes down, Dan leans forward and feels Alan's cock slide out. He immediately feels a rush of wetness down his cheeks and thighs. Dan leans against the wall, half sobbing. "What have I done?" He whispers to himself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top