SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Hoping I will be able to make it. Am battling a cold right now, so wish me luck.

Will probably leaving a tad on the earlier side, since I have a meeting at 10am in Kenosha the next morning. Will keep you all updated.

I urge you to go for it, meet & have fun!
 
naughty_erica said:
ummm..I don't really care. Downtown??? That way we can easily move to another bar(s) if we want. The only problem with the Dane is that they don't take reservations. (I just found that out)


..............


other suggestions??

I still liked the pool/hot tub idea but I don't know about getting a room.......

I would have gotten a room if I planned to stay the night. I cannot afford to flip for one, nor can anyone else I assume. I recommend if it does happen that a donation be made by everyone to cover the room.

JMO
 
Etiquette

These rules were taken from a swingers site, but it applies very well to what we are going to do. Please read.


1. HOW TO SAY NO It is the golden rule. Experience has taught most people that everybody is not right for everybody else. Improper handling of a situation, however, can lead to ambivalent feelings. The swing world accepts the premise that everyone has the right to say "No" to anyone at anytime and it should be done with a simple "No, thank you". Never give an explanation, because that is what usually causes the problems. Everyone has the right to say "NO" at all times, to anyone, without explanation. Do not ever forget that.

2. RESPECT OTHERS' FEELINGS Beware, not everyone is comfortable in all situations, Keep your eyes open for signs that your partner, as well as others, is relaxed and enjoying themselves. If someone is not comfortable, try helping them over the rough spots. Remain polite and courteous;keep in mind that not all people feel the same about things.

3. DON'T BE PUSHY If they say "No, thank you," do not ask WHY. No amount of sweet talk or bulling will change their mind and most likely work against you.

4. BE COURTEOUS Be aware that this is a lifestyle full of insecurities, uncertainties and fears. Courteously is how we all want to be treated - with kindness, thoughtfulness, understanding and sensitivity. In essence, courtesy is our treating people the way we ourselves want to be treated. Remember the Golden and Silver rules.

5. BE FRIENDLY

6. CLEANLINESS is a must. Nothing turns a person off faster than an unclean body or unfresh breath.

7. RESPECT the guidelines others set, and make your own wishes and desires clear. There should be No Surprises! Talk things out BEFORE you get involved.

8. DISCRETION IS IMPORTANT! Who you see, what you see and what you and everyone else does, MUST remain private. Never discuss details with anyone not intimately involved. Promoting the life-style is wonderful. Publicizing it is unforgivable. Demand absolute discretion and be worthy of the same!
 
Yeah, the Red Shed. 2-for-1 Long Islands on Monday, but that's about it. As for Paul's Club, it is VERY nice - but too damn crowded all the time! :( As for the Silver Dollar, it's just off State and the Capitol Square, near the big Overture contruction project.

Foxy - I'd be willing to chip in a couple of bucks if you can find a room in the area. But a meeting is a meeting, right? It will be nice if you could stop in though.
 
flawed_ethics said:
Yeah, the Red Shed. 2-for-1 Long Islands on Monday, but that's about it. As for Paul's Club, it is VERY nice - but too damn crowded all the time! :( As for the Silver Dollar, it's just off State and the Capitol Square, near the big Overture contruction project.

Foxy - I'd be willing to chip in a couple of bucks if you can find a room in the area. But a meeting is a meeting, right? It will be nice if you could stop in though.

I would really like to come up and meet everyone. I will try my hardest to get better.

Just someone give me an address when we find a place to meet. I don't know my way around Madison to save my life. :rolleyes: If it doesn't include the beltline or the Capital, I am losted.

And my opinion for the room...cheap but nice.
 
car pool?

If anyones coming form the Milwaukee, perhaps we could car pool?

Any takers on the Jazey Express??:D
 
Hoping

I'm hoping to make it too...and will probably be in black jeans and black boots...not sure of anything else yet tho...lol.

Foxy, thanks for the rules hon....and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

Um, I'm not real familiar w/ Madison...can someone send some easy directions? Even if they are from the frreeway and Gammon Rd...I know where that is....

Hope to see you all Friday!!:D :rose:
 
wish you all have a good time

I see this Fiday seems to be the first meeting..... wish I could have joined you. Anyway, hope you all have a good time. And hopefully I would be able to join you in the future. Have fun !!
 
Jazey- I would say yes let's carpool, but I know I need to leave early, and would hate to take you away from the fun.

Still working out trying to get over this whatever it is.
 
n/p

Foxy...I wouldn't mind leaving early...I too am having some health issues...bad back, si I may not stay long either....
 
I'm gonna try to make it there, but I gotta work until 7:30 so I'd be running a little late. I'd be wearing a black shirt and a blue Kansas Jayhawks Hat. Just in case there are lots of Kansas fans there (yeah right) I'll be the handsome one with the goatee. If ya wanna see a pic to be sure, just pm me or email me at woodsonc2003@yahoo.com

See ya there
 
Hey everyone.

I am still debating whether I will be there or not tonight.

If I do show up, I will probably be in a brown & black skirt with a black shirt.

You can look in my profile for any pictures of me.

Maybe see you later.
 
hi

Have fun everyone, I will be tending bar in dodgeville and will salute you all!
 
Sorry guys. I have to pass this time. Something came up.

Hope I will be able to make it next time.

Hugs to you all. Have a drink for me. :D
 
Hello

WI-Ken...Welcome!!!

We're going to have to try to meet again at some other time...

Doesn't look like I'm gonna make it either...*sighs*...My back won't take the 2 hour drive so shortly after that damn cortisone shot...Man, I hope you all have fun...*whines*
 
next time

XerXes...next time Hon.....next time we'll both make it...
 
Back
Top