Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
An image I saw on one of the various pic threads that I liked

so I made off with it for no one in particular in need of an escape.
6Da6GxZdIozhg52jS2pGDD3zo1_500.jpg

Apparently....

....I have some catching up to do.

BTW...my chainsaw pics...your chainsaw pics...all kinds of yum :devil:

Something that kinda pisses me off... though I see no fault in it.

women and/or couples that post naked photos of themselves that have "wish lists".

And it seems as though the trend is becoming more and more popular these days.

What pisses me off is that more often then not said women or couples usually strike me as of the already affluent type. Affluent enough to have had an obvious boob job, or pose for photos in lavish hotel rooms and exotic locations. And the more I think about it the more pissed off I get. Because it works. It works because people (men) are fucking idiots.

There's a economic-politico/evangelical parallel of some sort here. Something along the lines of how the rich keep getting richer (on the politico side) and how the god fearing government-is-going-to-take-my-rights-to-have-bang-bang-sticks, hate-faggots and brown people-PRAISE JEBUS! fucking idiots vote... period. They vote... for a politician. One that is looking to score a job. A job in government. PRAISE JEBUS!

fuck.

Where was I?

Fucking wish-lists and audacious pretty people.
Fuck'em. Nothing kills my interest in anyone more than seeing a link to their amazon wish list in their profile or-whatever-the-fuck. I don't give a shit. Fuck you. I don't give a shit how good looking you are or how well you, your husband, your boyfriend, or your photographer-on-retainer is at taking photos. you are a needy, opportunistic, self-absorbed, materialistic, fuck-head and I fucking hate you. Go fucking fuck yourself. Not only are you dead to me, my knowledge of your very existence has been stricken from having crossed paths with you.

That said; well shit... why not?
Seriously!

Prey on the idiots!
Suck them dry like an evangelical minister preaching to the poor; reminding them it's their Christian duty to tithe 10% to the church, strumming their emotions all the more for the very lint that hasn't already fallen out of the hole in their pockets (and onto the church floor)! Capitalize what you can from who you can like a conservative corporate candidate running for office!

I mean fuck! If you can... why the fuck not? There's nothing whorish about it. I mean... it's not like anyone has to buy you anything. Right?

So... fuck it. And fuck me for being all "I hate you all... you are dead to me:mad::mad::mad:!" Because... well... because all roads on this here thread and from what I've been able to gather in real life... and what my wife tells me (but she's bias so it doesn't actually count... but because it's in my favor I'm going to include it as if it does) I am among the pretty folk therefore I am going to be all like that and have a wish list too!

What do I want?

Actually... nothing really. I'm a guy after all and I really don't need a lot of extraneous shit. And besides even if I were to tell you exactly what I want your female nature would get all up in the way and you'd be all like "is this what he really wants? I know this is what he says he wants, but this over here looks like it might be neater!"

And honestly... I'm a guy on the internet and what self-respecting guy has a fucking wish list on the internet? Seriously... even my inner Ru Paul/Boy George cringe and can't bring themselves to do such a thing. They are all like "boyfriend, gift baskets are for those laying hens out there. If you see something you want honey, you gotta WERK!"

Last edited:
women and/or couples that post naked photos of themselves that have "wish lists".

And it seems as though the trend is becoming more and more popular these days.

What pisses me off is that more often then not said women or couples usually strike me as of the already affluent type. Affluent enough to have had an obvious boob job, or pose for photos in lavish hotel rooms and exotic locations. And the more I think about it the more pissed off I get. Because it works. It works because people (men) are fucking idiots.

There's a economic-politico/evangelical parallel of some sort here. Something along the lines of how the rich keep getting richer (on the politico side) and how the god fearing government-is-going-to-take-my-rights-to-have-bang-bang-sticks, hate-faggots and brown people-PRAISE JEBUS! fucking idiots vote... period. They vote... for a politician. One that is looking to score a job. A job in government. PRAISE JEBUS!

fuck.

Where was I?

Fucking wish-lists and audacious pretty people.
Fuck'em. Nothing kills my interest in anyone more than seeing a link to their amazon wish list in their profile or-whatever-the-fuck. I don't give a shit. Fuck you. I don't give a shit how good looking you are or how well you, your husband, your boyfriend, or your photographer-on-retainer is at taking photos. you are a needy, opportunistic, self-absorbed, materialistic, fuck-head and I fucking hate you. Go fucking fuck yourself. Not only are you dead to me, my knowledge of your very existence has been stricken from having crossed paths with you.

That said; well shit... why not?
Seriously!

Prey on the idiots!
Suck them dry like an evangelical minister preaching to the poor; reminding them it's their Christian duty to tithe 10% to the church, strumming their emotions all the more for the very lint that hasn't already fallen out of the hole in their pockets (and onto the church floor)! Capitalize what you can from who you can like a conservative corporate candidate running for office!

I mean fuck! If you can... why the fuck not? There's nothing whorish about it. I mean... it's not like anyone has to buy you anything. Right?

So... fuck it. And fuck me for being all "I hate you all... you are dead to me:mad::mad::mad:!" Because... well... because all roads on this here thread and from what I've been able to gather in real life... and what my wife tells me (but she's bias so it doesn't actually count... but because it's in my favor I'm going to include it as if it does) I am among the pretty folk therefore I am going to be all like that and have a wish list too!

What do I want?

Actually... nothing really. I'm a guy after all and I really don't need a lot of extraneous shit. And besides even if I were to tell you exactly what I want your female nature would get all up in the way and you'd be all like "is this what he really wants? I know this is what he says he wants, but this over here looks like it might be neater!"

And honestly... I'm a guy on the internet and what self-respecting guy has a fucking wish list on the internet? Seriously... even my inner Ru Paul/Boy George cringe and can't bring themselves to do such a thing. They are all like "boyfriend, gift baskets are for those laying hens out there. If you see something you want honey, you gotta WERK!"

glad you got that off your chest, but you seem to be reading too much into it

<snip> I am going to shamelessly ask for this.

I have a good camera. Not that ^ fancy, but good. I want to photograph you; all you have to do is show up. You don't need to tie me up or talk dirty or ...anything. You don't even have to speak. Just let me try to capture on film what it is I see of you in my mind's eye.

I have a good camera. Not that ^ fancy, but good. I want to photograph you; all you have to do is show up. You don't need to tie me up or talk dirty or ...anything. You don't even have to speak. Just let me try to capture on film what it is I see of you in my mind's eye.

I would love the see the results of that photo session. He is that intriguing...

I'll be sure to pack my utilikilt.

Back off, neci! My turn first! :mad:

Y, the kilt would be fun, but ... not necessary. :rose: :)

I could take this thread on the road.

One Night and One Night ONLY!

The
y=mx+b
Bits and Pieces Tour
2013​

Don't miss this spectacular event of whatever-the-fuck!
Order your tickets NOW!​

Perhaps I'll set up a paypal account.

"I once asked a bird, how is it that you fly in the gravity of darkness? She responded:

Love lifts me."

When you touch through the darkness of closed eyes
You feel what is there
As it is
As it has been
As it always will

And you connect
And the connection goes deep
Deep enough to lift
In memory
And in whole
As it did

And always will.

3am

What is the average time I'm dressed and have eaten breakfast during the week Alex?

You are correct for $800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back