The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Axel moaned as he felt Mikki's claws scratch at his back. He grunted and moaned in pleasure. He said between moans "didn't plan too." Fucking her faster as he slammed his hips against hers. The room filling with the sounds of there slapping flesh and moans. He grunted and moaned "fuck your pussy feels incredible wrapped around my cock." His cock continuing to drill into her cunt again and again. It didn't take long for her pussy to coax and oncoming orgasm out of him. He said between moans and pants "im gonna cum soon!"

Nikki was moaning pretty good as she was still clinging to Axel. Screaming out as she came hard. "Keep going, you can cum inside me."she said. Her breasts were bouncing away as he got faster. "Oh god that feels amazing!"she said. Pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. This was all working out smoothly and Nikki hoped he would stay.

Axel kissed her as he moaned into her mouth. Her convulsing walls tightened down around his cock like a clamp. He shouted "FUCK MIKKI IM CUMMING!!" Tossing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut. His cock throbbed inside her as rope after rope of his hot cum filled her pussy. He thrust erratically riding out his orgasm as her pussy milked him for every drop of his cum.

Nikki held him close as she felt him cum inside her. After she snuggled right up to him as they laid on their side. "I'm sorry for scratching you."she said. Though now it was time to change him. "Do you have to leave in the morning? Can't you stay?"she pouted. Hoping that maybe she could go with him. Yes, live a life by his side. "I don't want to be alone again."she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it.

Axel smiled holding her against him as she snuggled into his neck kissing it. "Do you have to leave in the morning? Can't you stay?" Her words made him think. Did he really have anything to go back too. His mother had passed which is what sparked the camping trip in the first place. He said "would it really be okay for me to stay?" Axel suddenly realized all this time he hasn't seen the wolf that led him here. He said "I know this is a bit off topic but I haven't seen your wolf since it lead me in here?"

Nikki smiled though now had to think of something to say. "Oh she probably is sleeping downstairs by the fireplace. She likes to be alone."she said. Nuzzling his neck some more before kissing it again. "Yes it is okay."she said. Pulling the covers over them, still close to him. "Get some rest."she said. Kissing his neck one last time before biting it. This would cause him to immediately go to sleep and the change began.

As her teeth pierced his neck. He was shocked at first but couldn't stop from closing his eyes he had a dream he was running. Not alone though with others wolves. Wolves? why would he be running with wolves. The dream continued till he came to a river. Feeling thirsty from running he went to take a drink. That was when he realized it wasn't himself that was looking back at him. Instead was a large wolf this shocked Axel awake from his dream. Rolling out of bed he looked around confused thats when he realized he had fur. He really was a wolf. Axel's wolf form turned around and around clearly conufused and scared. He tried to call for help but no physical words would form.

Nikki woke up the next morning to see Axel wasn't in bed. She sat up and saw him over by her mirror. Nikki walked over and sat by him. "Relax hun....you are like me now. That wild from yesterday was me. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything."she said. Wrapping her arms around him and nuzzled him. "I was afraid you would turn me down."she said.

Axel listened and calmed some as she embraced him. He was still confused trying to say "how were you the wolf from last night. How am I a wolf now?" Only wimpers and barks came out though. He was scared was he going to be able to change back? This was like something out of a fantasy story. Does this mean she was a werewolf?

Nikki began to stroke his fur. "Am I what your people call a werewolf. It is an honor for my people to possess this power. I gave it to you as my way of claiming you."she said. Resting against him before kissing his head. "All you have to do is focus and you will change back."she said. Nikki knew that her father may question it but that is how he met her mother. She shifted then kissed him on the nose. "Focus my love."she said.

Axel listened "claimed?" Deciding to focus on changing back for now. He tried to do as she instructed calming down and focusing on changing back. He pictured his human form then a burning heat began to spread through his body as it crunched and cracked into new or rather its old shape. When the searing pain subsided he was standing before her buck naked. He said "what do you mean claimed?" Trying to make sense of all of this.

Nikki slowly stood up and sighed softly. "The feeling I had was to mate......that only happens when a wolf finds its soulmate. Though your scent attracts others...so I had to change you first....so I wouldn't lose you."she said. She was now worried that he would reject her and leave. Nikki sat down on her bed, "I've already have lost people to other wolves..."she said.

Axel sat down on the bed. Taking her hand in his. He said "this is all just strange to me. I am grateful you found me. I probably would of been dead if you hadn't and how could you of lost mates before. I thought wolves mate for life or is it different with well I guess us now." He could feel it the pull the urge to take her bend her over and make her his. Was this what she was feeling before.

Nikki smiled before pulling him into a hug. "Because others wanted them and I wasn't able to fight."she said. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it. "So you will stay?"she said. Hoping he woukd say yes. "Though do you have any family that might be worried."she said.

Axel found her attention on his neck welcoming. The urge to take and lay claim to her growing. Hearing her questions he said "yes I will stay. It might be the wolf inside me now but its telling me this place is home. My only family pasted away last summer its why I even came out to these woods. We use to camp the edges when I was younger. Figures my stupidity would get me lost and lead me to you."

Nikki had a big smile on her face before kissing him. "You will have that urge hun. It's natural after all. Though I know how to cure it."she said. Letting one hand run down and over his cock. She began to stroke him. "Think of it as fate. Though can I see your home? I'm curious as I don't leave the village much. Plus there might be someone looking for you."she said.

Axel moaned almsot growling as she began to work his cock. The organ quickly growing erect against her palm. The change to werewolf making him more fit and strong than he already had. Even his cock felt thicker in her palm. Trying to focus on her words he said "y...yeah FUCK we can go see it someday if you GOD DAMN IT want to."

Nikki smirked before kissing his neck. She stopped before laying down by his cock. Licked him before sucking him. Knowing he loved this from last night. Starting off slow but picked up the pace. Wanting to please him this way.

Axel groaned loudly saying "fuck your mouth feels amazing Mikki." He got an idea seeing her lay down by his cock. He pulled her body over his so she was straddling his face. As she kept sucking him off he leaned up gripping her hips. His tongue began to flick against her clit lapping at the lips of her cunt before he began to delve his tongue inside her eating her out as she sucked him off.

That cause Nikki to pause before sucking him again. Moaning as she went faster, deep throating him for a bit. Reaching over his leg and played with his balls as she was still sucking him. Though he was causing her to get wetter and wetter.

Axel moaned into her pussy as she took him into the deepest parts of her throut. Her throat messaging his cock tightly. When she took his balls into her hands he couldn't help but give a involuntary thrust into her mouth. Axel kept eating out her pussy. His fingers finding her clit as he rubbed it furiously in time with his tongue. Lapping at the nectar her cunt released.

Wasn't long before came as her body flinched. Nikki paused before going back to sucking him. Wondering when he would cum, as he was lasting longer now. Wanting to satisfy him before she rode him.

Axel wanting to take control removed himself from her mouth. Kneeling so his cock was lined up with her mouth. Guiding her back onto his cock again he gripped her hair firmly but not roughly and began to slowly thrust into her mouth. Fucking her face. Taking control of the pace of there lovemaking but still trying not to hurt her. Unaware how durable there werewolf bodies were.

Nikki was about to pout before his cock went back inside her mouth. Surprised but was loving this, as he took control. she didn't mind this as he wasn't rough. Reaching up and began to play with his balls again. Though her gaze was looking up at him.

Axel continued to hold her head thrusting his cock in and out of her waiting mouth. When she began to fondle his balls he moaned "fuck Nikki." He drove his hips faster while still trying not to hurt her. He couldn't hold on for long. Tossing his head back he moaned "FUCK IM CUMMING." His cock filling her mouth with his hot jizz he held her head forcing her to take all of it.

Back