Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice work, orallover1956 :)

I haven't sucked a cock today, but it's not even 8am my time, and let's just say I'm feeling rather slutty today...

Meeting them today.....I've been told they are going to make up for the missed time because of the holiday...I let Paul know I'd do my best...:)

Just finished sucking one, I can still taste his cum. He's a bear, about 6.5" and loves to talk dirty to me as he's fucking my throat. He always has me just walk in and he's sitting there naked with his cock already hard. Has me take my clothes off and get on my knees between his legs and get to work. He tells me how much he likes watching his cock fuck my cunt mouth and what a nasty cocksucker I am. Tonight after I'd been servicing his cock and balls for awhile, he stood up and then fucked my mouth real good until his balls unleashed their tasty treat for me.
Can't wait until he sends for me again.

yes about ten minutes ago, a very dear friend dropped in to return a book he borrowed on his way to play golf and as i was still in my baby doll nightie he got quite excited and i told him with a giggle he couldnt play golf like that and he asked what he should do about it and i told him i would take care of it for him and sank to my knees and unzipped his trousers and tugged them down with his briefs and his lovely stiff cock popped out and i kissed it lovingly and started to lick it and stroke it and then i took him in my mouth and began sucking ,moaning as i did and after a few minutes he grabbed my hair and pulled me tight to him and emptied his load in my eager moth and i kept sucking until he was completely drained and let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it lovingly as he dressed himself and as i stood up he kissed me ,patted my bum and left , mmm, i can still taste his cum ,such a lovely way to start the day.

yes about ten minutes ago, a very dear friend dropped in to return a book he borrowed on his way to play golf and as i was still in my baby doll nightie he got quite excited and i told him with a giggle he couldnt play golf like that and he asked what he should do about it and i told him i would take care of it for him and sank to my knees and unzipped his trousers and tugged them down with his briefs and his lovely stiff cock popped out and i kissed it lovingly and started to lick it and stroke it and then i took him in my mouth and began sucking ,moaning as i did and after a few minutes he grabbed my hair and pulled me tight to him and emptied his load in my eager moth and i kept sucking until he was completely drained and let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it lovingly as he dressed himself and as i stood up he kissed me ,patted my bum and left , mmm, i can still taste his cum ,such a lovely way to start the day.

oh god , i am on a roll today , my friend just sent me a text to say he will call in after his golf game and he is bringing a friend , i must get changed into something sexy ,this old dress that i do my housework in just wont do.

Yes!

Unfortunately he only came like a teaspoon and was a forest of pubic hair. So he won't be invited back.

not in a long time

It has been since before easter for me. The guy I was seeing regularly left the area and i have not found anyone else that i am comfortable meeting. YET !

Leaving to soon to meet my buds. They all told me they're 'eager' to have me. It's always fun and it feels like it's non-stop.

yesterday

sucked 1 yesterday,first time for him getting his cock sucked by a man,he must have loved it,shot his load in about 3 minutes and I swallowe every drop.....

Yep

I walked in on my brother in law while he was in the hot tub. I said "hi" and we started talking; it wasn't until a few minutes later that I realized that he was naked.

I couldn't help noticing his above average cock and I certainly couldn't help noticing that he was getting hard as we talked.

I sat down on the edge of the tub and just stared at his growing erection. He, finally, reached down and began to stroke it, asking me if I liked what I saw. I didn't answer. I reached over and removed his hand from his member, taking it in my mine. He lay back with a sigh and softly said, "suck it".

I did and it was great! Twice! We are making plans for more meetings and he wants to know if I'll take him in the ass.

I walked in on my brother in law while he was in the hot tub. I said "hi" and we started talking; it wasn't until a few minutes later that I realized that he was naked.

I couldn't help noticing his above average cock and I certainly couldn't help noticing that he was getting hard as we talked.

I sat down on the edge of the tub and just stared at his growing erection. He, finally, reached down and began to stroke it, asking me if I liked what I saw. I didn't answer. I reached over and removed his hand from his member, taking it in my mine. He lay back with a sigh and softly said, "suck it".

I did and it was great! Twice! We are making plans for more meetings and he wants to know if I'll take him in the ass.

Very nice, I wish my day had been like that. What's your answer going to be?

We all want details!!!

Leaving to soon to meet my buds. They all told me they're 'eager' to have me. It's always fun and it feels like it's non-stop.

If you would take a moment and fill us in on what happens, I am sure we would all enjoy it. Do not hold anything back. C'mon, you can do it!! Thanks for having fun for all of us.

yes ,first thing this morning , a friend stayed over last night ,i cooked him dinner and we had a few drinks and i offered him the spare bedroom ,knowing he needed to be up early i got up and made him a cup of tea and tiptoed into his room to wake him and seeing him laying there obviously naked i put the cup on the bedside table and gently pulled the duvet down exposing him and i softly knelt on the bed and began kissing his cock and licking it and gave him a few quick sucks and he woke up and i said good morning ,room service and he smiled at me and said good morning and i continued worshiping his cock ,kissing sucking and stroking ,all the time moaning and he was soon groaning with pleasure and as i sucked i would sometimes let his cock slip to where just the tip was resting on my bottom lip and he would thrust his hips up trying to get back in and after a while i sensed he was close and i really worked on him sucking and bobbing my head up and down the length of his shaft until he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down on him and began shooting his cum in my mouth as i sucked greedily ,swallowing happily until he was drained and then i let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it lovingly and said a polite thank you and told him i would start the shower and he sat up and smiled and took a drink of his tea as i left the room .

yes ,first thing this morning , a friend stayed over last night ,i cooked him dinner and we had a few drinks and i offered him the spare bedroom ,knowing he needed to be up early i got up and made him a cup of tea and tiptoed into his room to wake him and seeing him laying there obviously naked i put the cup on the bedside table and gently pulled the duvet down exposing him and i softly knelt on the bed and began kissing his cock and licking it and gave him a few quick sucks and he woke up and i said good morning ,room service and he smiled at me and said good morning and i continued worshiping his cock ,kissing sucking and stroking ,all the time moaning and he was soon groaning with pleasure and as i sucked i would sometimes let his cock slip to where just the tip was resting on my bottom lip and he would thrust his hips up trying to get back in and after a while i sensed he was close and i really worked on him sucking and bobbing my head up and down the length of his shaft until he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down on him and began shooting his cum in my mouth as i sucked greedily ,swallowing happily until he was drained and then i let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it lovingly and said a polite thank you and told him i would start the shower and he sat up and smiled and took a drink of his tea as i left the room .

I need to stay at your place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back