I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Alone Tonight

Hi. I'm a 52 year old married man spending the night alone in a hotel on a rare business trip. I would love to chat in secret with a woman who also enjoys playing in secret. On Skype I'm t_cruiser and on Kik I'm cruiser_t. Message me on one and let's play.

45/m who would love to chat in secret with a woman. Constantly working home alone all day or traveling from hotel to hotel. Ladies PM me or kik.

Bumping it on a Thursday Night

Hi. I'm a 52 year old married man spending the night alone in a hotel on a rare business trip. I would love to chat in secret with a woman who also enjoys playing in secret. On Skype I'm t_cruiser and on Kik I'm cruiser_t. Message me on one and let's play.

Not in the hotel but I have more time to play than I used to. Message me and let's start our own hot secret cyber affair.

Hiya

Hi girls. Happy go lucky Mature man. Friendly and chilled. Drop me a DM please or happyplayer2 on Twitter

I'm a married woman, lets chat in secret

I know I shouldn't even be on this site, let alone posting something so bold as putting myself out there. He has no idea I am on this site, and he would not be happy. Discretion. Online RP, chat, email...not on kik or skype....

I know I shouldn't even be on this site, let alone posting something so bold as putting myself out there. He has no idea I am on this site, and he would not be happy. Discretion. Online RP, chat, email...not on kik or skype....

I hear you I am in the same boat... things wold not go well if the other half new I was on Lit and post regulary

Let’s chat

I’ll throw myself into the mix. I am a married white 53 year old male. I enjoy chatting about anything and everything. I know this is lit but not all of my conversations need to be about sex. I am looking for people who know how to have a conversation. Prefer females but will also talk to males.

I’m on kik at njhubby126.

Thanks

In the same situation

I'm in exactly the same spot. Quiet and professional most of the time but wish I had a friend to talk and play with. I hope this works. 49, 6-2, 180 gray hair, blue eyes. Sane.

Bumping it on a Sunday Afternoon

If you're a lady who also enjoys chatting in secret, message me. In Kik I'm cruiser_t and on Skype I'm t_cruiser.

50 year old married SWM here. Wife isn’t interested in sex much anymore. I’d love to find a nice lady in a similar situation to chat with. PM me please.

Bumping it on a Tuesday Night

Im home alone and horny. Message me if you're a lady who likes to play in secret too. I have Skype or Kik if you like.

43 mwm in NoVa

Always interested in some stimulating conversation. Secrets are fun and harmless, but you never know where a great conversation may go or end up ...

Bump Time

Between the two of us. Married, but not to each other. I'm 51 and have time alone in the evenings right now. Message me and let's make secrets. On Skype I'm t_cruiser and on Kik I'm cruiser_t

Back