Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

A city near me had garage sales last weekend....in the new housing villages, the number of young hot moms was insane....every single house there was a young, tight bodied mom.

I loved taking my kid to preschool. He had 2 hot teachers and there where 3 sexy MILFs. I'm getting hard just thinking of them.

I had a married librarian fuck buddy about 20 years ago. She was really into BDSM stuff, even more than me. She used to think I was a wimp. We had some good times together in local motels and one time at her house. She loved being tied up, spanked, and fucked anally. I always laughed when I thought of all the people coming into her library and dealing with this sweet woman who was really a fucking freak. I love secret freaky women like that. They love to act so sweet and innocent in public and then be animals in private. Love them. Love them all. We need more women like this.

Pics?

I seem to remember a time when folks said they were going to try and snap pics of the moms they saw at drop off. Anyone still working on that?

Yes, I would like to clarify that I meant the mom and not the kids.

As for showing your face, there was that one teacher who was just fired because she also worked as a bikini model and some people in the district felt that was inappropriate. Guess teachers can't have lives.

This is one of the many reasons I am getting out of the educational field. I think it's absolute bullshit that someone can be an excellent teacher and wind up losing their job because they do something like this (or anything else that uptight parents and/or school board members deem to be "unfit") in their free time.

Loved dropping the kids off and flirting with the dads, especially when the weather was nicer and I didnt have to wear a coat. The attention always made me feel amazing

Believe me, the feeling is mutual. Imagining what was beneath the layers of sensible clothing, it usually being cold and wet!

Related but opposite, I got thanked by two of the hot moms at my sons school for making their day by being at drop off and pick up every day in my suit. :) That was awesome.

Weather forecast?

Loved dropping the kids off and flirting with the dads, especially when the weather was nicer and I didnt have to wear a coat. The attention always made me feel amazing

How's the weather been this year, mom?

What do you normally wear to drop off?

Yes, Siren, when will this literary adventure make it to our salivating imaginations?

I had a married librarian fuck buddy about 20 years ago. She was really into BDSM stuff, even more than me. She used to think I was a wimp. We had some good times together in local motels and one time at her house. She loved being tied up, spanked, and fucked anally. I always laughed when I thought of all the people coming into her library and dealing with this sweet woman who was really a fucking freak. I love secret freaky women like that. They love to act so sweet and innocent in public and then be animals in private. Love them. Love them all. We need more women like this.

This sounds pretty familiar ;)

I received a pm from someone who saw my post here and felt the need to tell me that I should never show my face in photos here because someone could turn me in "anonymously" and get me I trouble...
Not such a happy thought but after being on lit for 3 years and never having an incident I'm not too worried

But my question is this...what would you do if you stumbled upon one of your kids teachers here?

Interesting. There is a staffer at my child's school that I get a long with. I found their picture/profile on a swinger's/adult dating website with their spouse. It was a trip. I was floored at first. But, I never mentioned it or brought it up nor did I change in any way the manner in which I interacted with the person.

And I never even thought to drop a dime on them.

Ladies, looking for some naughty phone chat

Ladies, I'm so horny and stroking my cock right now. If you want to chat with horny male 30 something, pm me for contact info...I don't have long...

Ladies, I'm so horny and stroking my cock right now. If you want to chat with horny male 30 something, pm me for contact info...I don't have long...

No, I think you have it all wrong. This is where we just *talk* about the hot moms. To interact with *them*, you'll have to go to the school drop off.

Great Thread, Says the Former PTA Pres

I just discovered this thread. I'm a former PTA Pres with so many fantasies of staying late at the school for a meeting or dropping something off to a lady member's house and having naughty secrets develop. There is something about that secret affair between two marrieds, not to each other, kept just between the two of them. My job has me working in a very public place (retail management and all day I see MILFs about.

I keep very well behaved in real life but I'm certainly up for chatting here or with Yahoo with a lady who enjoys some secretive, adulterous chat. Message me for a cyber affair! :)

I just discovered this thread. I'm a former PTA Pres with so many fantasies of staying late at the school for a meeting or dropping something off to a lady member's house and having naughty secrets develop. There is something about that secret affair between two marrieds, not to each other, kept just between the two of them. My job has me working in a very public place (retail management and all day I see MILFs about.

I keep very well behaved in real life but I'm certainly up for chatting here or with Yahoo with a lady who enjoys some secretive, adulterous chat. Message me for a cyber affair! :)

I wonder if you still have this fantasy? If you do we could get very naughty on here, assuming you need to have regular meeting with a submissive horny mom whose husband travels alot

I wonder if you still have this fantasy? If you do we could get very naughty on here, assuming you need to have regular meeting with a submissive horny mom whose husband travels alot

Of course I still have this fantasy - and submissive horny moms work just fine for me:devil:

Hahaha. As a teacher, I must admit its pretty awesome seeing hot mothers and fathers picking up their kids at school. Such a nice treat after a long and exhausting day! And when the hot dads come over for a little chat? EVEN BETTER.

Hahaha. As a teacher, I must admit its pretty awesome seeing hot mothers and fathers picking up their kids at school. Such a nice treat after a long and exhausting day! And when the hot dads come over for a little chat? EVEN BETTER.

Note to self: get hot, father a kid, enroll him/her at your school, wait for magic to happen :D

Back