Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalywag said:
Well, I'm here....but, I'm married.

Y'all are talking about cooking and colors and, and, and...as long as the conversation doesn't drift to shoes...I'll be ok. ;)

pleasteasme said:
Y'all are talking about cooking and colors and, and, and...as long as the conversation doesn't drift to shoes...I'll be ok. ;)
we're not gonna drift to shoes... we're gonna run headlong into 'em.

Scalywag said:
brilliant :rolleyes:
LMAO!

you were supposed to ask, "what color is peucy?"

at that point i'd make some lewd remark about female genitals. you're not a good straight man, wag. ;)

Willing and Unsure said:
it's a pinkish-purplish color... and it's spelled puce
ah. see. this is why we can't figure anything out... we're simple minded men folk.

thanks W&U

EJFan said:
ah. see. this is why we can't figure anything out... we're simple minded men folk.

thanks W&U

not a problem. and yall aren't that simple minded, at least for being men folk and all :p

Willing and Unsure said:
not a problem. and yall aren't that simple minded, at least for being men folk and all :p
:D

spoken by someone who clearly knows how to massage the male ego. lol.

note to self: must remember to never open quoll's links without emptying bladder first.

quoll said:
Well that's just spoiled everything.

Phew, you know...this is a relief to me that you didn't know how to spell it and that the color was vague as well.

Hell, I didn't even know what color puce was! ;)

pleasteasme said:
Phew, you know...this is a relief to me that you didn't know how to spell it and that the color was vague as well.

For some reason I was relating puce to pumice....go figure. :rolleyes:

Denae said:
this reminds me... i actually had to clarify to someone the other day that hummus and pumice are two entirely different things.

Denae said:

Hahaha, I was thinking that hideous green color ~ I get chartreuse confused with puce.

pleasteasme said:
Hahaha, I was thinking that hideous green color ~ I get chartreuse confused with puce.
yeah. that's easy to understand... i have the same thing with grey and off-black.

pleasteasme said:

Well I'm more of a cerise guy myself. :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back