Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
dreampilot79 said:
I have a couple simple questions.

In reading the pages and pages of responses to the question of what are the perfect nipples, I find that everyone assumed that the question was what are the perfect FEMALE nipples.

While I'm not particularily interested in male nipples, I wonder why all the answers have been gender specific to females complete with (appreciated) pictures of overly endowed women.

Do the size of the tits influence the opinion of what are perfect nipples which I presumed to be a subset of the breasts or are they interconnected such that no one can have perfect nipples without having perfect tits?

While I may be curious, I am not interested in male nipples.

Nipples are indeed a subset of breasts. Thus, one can have perfect nipples while not having perfect breasts. The opposite cannot be said...one cannot have perfect breasts without having perfect nipples. That is what is so wonderful about breasts and nipples. A lady does not have to be overly endowed in order to be attractive (as far as actual physical attraction goes). Give me an almost flat chested woman with fabulous nipples and I am happy, thank you.

Proof of this is documented by the exquisite photos presented by Ms. Denton. Most of those ladies are small chested, but have fabulous nipples. Thanks again Lisa.
 
we left them out!

yes dreampilot...I see we have maybe missed something here (due to our enthusiasm of the female anatomy). I totally agree with Namron...a nipple can make or break the sensuality and attractiveness of a breast....big or small, the eye usually is drawn to the nipple - it's shape, colour, texture, unusual attributes, etc.

Now, as for the male nipple. In my experience in love making, most men don't even know if their nipples are an erogenous zone - it has been an ignored spot! But when you slide up their body...like a cat...looking them in the eye...and wiggle your tongue up their body to their nipple...and flick that nipple with the tip of your tongue...then slide the flat of your tongue around the nipple and then take it between your front teeth and gently grind it, side-to-side...you usually get a rather positive response... ~smiling~ :kiss:
 
Re: we left them out!

JenniferMidnight said:
yes dreampilot...I see we have maybe missed something here (due to our enthusiasm of the female anatomy). I totally agree with Namron...a nipple can make or break the sensuality and attractiveness of a breast....big or small, the eye usually is drawn to the nipple - it's shape, colour, texture, unusual attributes, etc.

Now, as for the male nipple. In my experience in love making, most men don't even know if their nipples are an erogenous zone - it has been an ignored spot! But when you slide up their body...like a cat...looking them in the eye...and wiggle your tongue up their body to their nipple...and flick that nipple with the tip of your tongue...then slide the flat of your tongue around the nipple and then take it between your front teeth and gently grind it, side-to-side...you usually get a rather positive response... ~smiling~ :kiss:

I erred!
I am interested in male nipples as long as they are mine and my sweetie is sucking and biting them!
Jennifer, thanks for reminding me of my error.

Now you've got me thinking about breasts again. I don't think women fully appreciate the effect that their breasts have on a man ( apologies to gay men and women). They are such a mysterious phenomenon. Just to see those orbs (regardless of size) protruding from a fully clothed woman's chest makes my day. To additionally spy the protrusion of nipples from those same orbs is a heavenly bonus. TYG.

Cranky
 
Damn Jennifer, I barely knew I had nipples before, now ya gone and made me realize what wonders I have missed.

Your sensual comments made me notice my nipples rising.. never noticed that before cuz when I read what ya write, I usually have trouble trying to get my desk back on the floor what with the inadvertant enguagement of my hydraulic desk lifter and all....
 
dreampilot79 said:
Damn Jennifer, I barely knew I had nipples before, now ya gone and made me realize what wonders I have missed.

Your sensual comments made me notice my nipples rising.. never noticed that before cuz when I read what ya write, I usually have trouble trying to get my desk back on the floor what with the inadvertant enguagement of my hydraulic desk lifter and all....

via la 'enguagements' !!!!!!!

I'm laughing so hard dreampilot.....at your hydraulic desk lifter comment....that is funny.....very funny
:D :D
 
I am aware that I have nipples and I am aware they are erogenous. You can nibble on them any time you want to, Jennifer. The thing about foreplay, though, is that it is usually a prelude to sexual intercourse. I would say "fucking" but I am trying to keep this on a high level. Most foreplay is designed to bring the woman to a high level of arousal, maybe even the first of several orgasms, so most foreplay is the man doing things with his mouth and hands to a woman. This highly arouses him too, of course.

A woman performing foreplay on a man is somewhat redundant. He is already highly aroused, just at the thought that sexual intercourse is imminent, and foreplay is unnessary.

On the other hand, if a woman really likes to go down on a man, nibbling on his nipples is part of it. Hopefully, swallowing his ejaculate is the culmination of it.

However, this thread is about the appearance of nipples and the male nipple isn't much to look at. Mine are tiny pink nubbins, looking a lot like pimples. The same is true of most male nipples so all the pics are of luscious female breasts topped by delightful nipples. Biting a man's nipples might be fun for a woman but looking at them is strictly a yawner. There is nothing the least bit forbidden about them and they are easily visible on any beach or many gyms or thousands of other public places.
 
2580031.jpg
 
Men's Nipples

Men's nipples can be fun to play with too!
:devil:
 

Attachments

  • p5190005.jpg
    p5190005.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 149
Touche

Ms. Midnight,

You would score a beautiful point against my chest with such rapier action of your lips, your tongue, your teeth. You have be unbuttoning my own shirt, reaching up under a t-shirt just to try to imtiate the gentle grind of the nipple that you would perform.

Your words (and the most recent photo postings by Lisa) leave me joyous....and in heightened arousal.

Sappholovers

"But when you slide up their body...like a cat...looking them in the eye...and wiggle your tongue up their body to their nipple...and flick that nipple with the tip of your tongue...then slide the flat of your tongue around the nipple and then take it between your front teeth and gently grind it, side-to-side...you usually get a rather positive response... ~smiling~"
 
I remember the first breast I ever saw. It was bigger than my head and this lady kept sticking it in my mouth. Maybe that is why I am obsessed to this day. And why Miss W's posts give me a tingle in my dangle.
:rose:
tn_colt45.jpg
 
I don't know Mutt, seems like I am always catching heat for showing extra large nipples at this site, even in this thread.

Beginning to think I am just annoying people.

:(

Even JenniferMidnight would rather not see big ones.

Sigh

:confused:
 
Ah, Miss W.
Extreme tastes are not for everyone. That is why they are considered extreme. Sexy is sexy. There is no defining it.
As for the ladies with the massive mamms, there is something kinky and enthralling about a woman who is so overt about her sexuality. There is no hiding in the closet for a lady like you.
I love my Mistress' cute titties. I would love to be smothered by your giant jugs.
Hell, I'm greedy. I want it all!
:rose:
 
variety

Wholemanz said:
I don't know Mutt, seems like I am always catching heat for showing extra large nipples at this site, even in this thread.

Beginning to think I am just annoying people.

:(

Even JenniferMidnight would rather not see big ones.

Sigh

:confused:

Holly,
Not true. As I said earlier to BL, big or small the attention usually goes to the nipple - it becomes the centre of interest and focus. But I do think a puffy nipple is the most sensual...for my eye anyway...
:kiss:

 
Puffies

Here is one from my nipple stash...

Holly
 

Attachments

  • 3_2.jpg
    3_2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 172
Jenifer

and I quote

via la 'enguagements' !!!!!!!

I'm laughing so hard dreampilot.....at your hydraulic desk lifter comment....that is funny.....very funny


I thank you for your positive response and bow to the lovely lady.

I'll leave it to you to figure out if I'm bein a gentleman or simply seeking an excuse to get closer to and more on plane with YOUR sexy nipples.


Now, If only, I could get the desk lifter to stop acting as a limit to my bowing!
 
dreampilot79 said:
Jenifer

and I quote

via la 'enguagements' !!!!!!!

I'm laughing so hard dreampilot.....at your hydraulic desk lifter comment....that is funny.....very funny


I thank you for your positive response and bow to the lovely lady.

I'll leave it to you to figure out if I'm bein a gentleman or simply seeking an excuse to get closer to and more on plane with YOUR sexy nipples.


Now, If only, I could get the desk lifter to stop acting as a limit to my bowing!

Dreampilot,
How 'bout I take it as a little of both ~grin~


p.s. bowing is not required :kiss:
 
Jenifer

Since I am not a midget (hmmm imagining all the advantages... knowing that i'd be totally addicted to slow dances)..

BOWING IS REQUIRED.

At last inspection a ladies nipples were placed to low to be properly inspected without some form of bending.

I do want you to know, however, that I am a gentleman and I ONLY READ the bio's posted on the net and NEVER look at the pics.

Now I don't suppose I could interest you in buying a slightly used (but still in good condition) toll bridge that I have for sale?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top