22 year old student...back, again! :)

I love these lessons! First butt, then stomach...lovely anatomy! And such a great study subject!
:kiss:

heyyyy...hes a quick mirror shot...

attachment.php

YUMMY TUMMY HUNNY !!!!!! :p

thanks! i have been trying to stop eating so mjuch pizza...lol

I love these lessons! First butt, then stomach...lovely anatomy! And such a great study subject!
:kiss:

im glad you like the lessons! one thing i always say, is that there is nothing wrong with repetition...so for now, let us review some anatomy that we have already seen...;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• smallbum.jpg
    smallbum.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,633
love to see a guy in jeans... not to mention that hint of scruff on your chin! Yummy! ;)

hmmm so what do you like more, the butt or the jeans? lol...thanks for commenting 'what she wants'...i really want to know everything that you want :devil:

I agree. These are excellent pictures of you!!! The poses are great and so sexy.

I'm glad you like em, i'm trying to have some more fun taking them again!

the answer to that would have to be ...

both! haha! ;)

:devil:

haha good answer :)

They're all lovely but the first one is very artistic and sensual x

thank you very much! i'm an art kid so i have that side of me that likes a sensual atmosphere with good lighting.

Agreed !!! :)

:D

hey heres another tonight...i really should be doing homework...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1211110106a.jpg
    1211110106a.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,102
oh wow...... oh..... just....wow....love what I see a hint of there !!!! :devil:

(best pic yet)

yes I love that little "hint" as well...

but I'm afraid he's been naughty by playing on lit while he was supposed to hitting the books!!! It's a good thing bad boys turn me on.:D

Get off lit and do you homework mister or I might have to punish you!!!:caning:
:D

i just might have to stay on all night then... ;)

this place has a tendency to do that! haha! :)

yeah it does, and its so worth it!

oh wow...... oh..... just....wow....love what I see a hint of there !!!! :devil:

(best pic yet)

i like to tease a little, i admit...

yes I love that little "hint" as well...

but I'm afraid he's been naughty by playing on lit while he was supposed to hitting the books!!! It's a good thing bad boys turn me on.:D

they do huh? why dont you girls just come here so i can fuck you already....:devil::devil:

i just might have to stay on all night then... ;)

yeah it does, and its so worth it!

i like to tease a little, i admit...

they do huh? why dont you girls just come here so i can fuck you already....:devil::devil:

oh are you having a threesome fantasy now with me and whynotjustsayit?

Back