At the Gym

I'd love to rub you with my throbbing cock head. The feel of my solid, purple head would get you stiff and rock hard. We could spray some lube on our dicks, and fuck each others cocks until we spurted cum all over our heads and shafts.
 
I love showing off my cock while showering. And yeah, I do the thing where I stimulate it a little so that it gets full (not hard). I catch guys looking at my penis all the time and I love it. I'm the only uncut guy I've seen there so maybe I stand out a bit. My foreskin is really long - it kind of hangs off the end of my penis (it's very fuckable). I caught one young guy doing a double-take when I pulled back my foreskin in the shower once. :)
 
Evan Ver said:
I'm going to be leaving for the gym in about 20 minutes.
Workout will take about 45, then I hit the locker room.
A nice steam to loosen up and then a nice warm soapy shower.
You know I'm going to be thinking of all you lit guys and the fun we could be having.
Maybe one of you is going to be right next to me in the steam room?
I'm sitting on my towel - exposed for you to check out.
I'm Full but not hard.
You know that feeling you get when you know just a little breeze will cause a full blown erection?
I get up from time to time to stretch in the steam.
My full cock is right there in your face - inches away.
You want some?

Damn, where was I?
 
gottscheer said:
Damn, where was I?
Yeah, where were you? You should have been there. If you were I know my cock would have been slipping into your mouth at some point.
 
I was at the gym this morning. I had left for the gym after reading some hot threads on lit and I was in 'that' kind of mood.
Had a nice workout and steam and when I hit the showers I was instantly hard.
I was stroking my cock just hoping one of you - Gottscheer, bi asian guy, forestorgy - would just slip in my shower stall and help me out.
Together in the shower, naked and hard.
We could help each other out.
 
I'm not the gym-going sort of guy . . .

but your stories and comments have kept me hot for a long time. Hope to hear some more stories.
 
Evan Ver said:
I was at the gym this morning. I had left for the gym after reading some hot threads on lit and I was in 'that' kind of mood.
Had a nice workout and steam and when I hit the showers I was instantly hard.
I was stroking my cock just hoping one of you - Gottscheer, bi asian guy, forestorgy - would just slip in my shower stall and help me out.
Together in the shower, naked and hard.
We could help each other out.

Damn job! :cool:
 
Work Out

Yeah, That's what were calling it these days. And you're invited South Florida!
 
My best advice I can give you is find out if the guy is gay first, you don't want to get your head punched in by a straight guy if you just bend down and put your mouth on his cock. It's much easier getting sex with other gay men. But I agree, group gay sex action in a male gym shower would be pretty hot!!
 
By the way, you have an awesome body Evan Ver, if you want to make your shower fantasy sex with another man come true, just wait. There will be a guy that will come along your way, wanting to suck you off. :D
 
The day I met bi asian guy at the gym

hey bi asian guy,

I was there that day and I think you're leaving a little bit out because that's not how I remember it...

The gym was quiet that day and I figured that I would have the locker room to myself; but as I stood at my locker I could hear the water running in the communal shower.
As I stripped down getting ready for the shower I paused and checked myself out. I had only my lycra workout underwear on and it's skin tight. I started to get "that" feeling.
Something about a workout and a shower always gets me. I was half hard already and I figured I should try to keep things under control - people know me here. I stripped off completely and headed for the showers trying to cover up with my towel.
As I turned the corner I saw that it was just myself and one other guy. Then I saw that this guy was hard - I stopped dead in my track. I was stunned.
It's one thing to fantasize about finding a hard guy in the shower but when it happens in your gym - when you're faced with the reality of it - what do you do with that?
I realized I was staring; He saw me but still kept on stroking himself. He was hard. It looked good.
We made eye contact and he smiled and looked down at himself jerking off and then back at me.
I figured that was an invitation so I walked over and stood next to him. I turned my shower on and looked around before I turned back to him. He was looking at my cock - I was hard now and I saw him reach out and grab me. He used his fingers and grabbed at the base of my cock and stroked the underside. I was reeling now. I was getting a handjob from another guy in the shower!
My mind was screaming for more at this point but I also knew our time was limited. I figured 2 minutes or less before we had company.
I've wanted to try this for a while now and I figured this may be my only chance.
I dropped to my knees and grabbed his cock. I stroked it a little just to get the feel of it and then I traced my tongue along his shaft.
I looked around again to make sure we were alone and then took him in my mouth. I had his big hard cock in my mouth. I was on my knees, in a gym shower room, with a big hard cock in my mouth!
I was sucking on his cock - trying to take it all in. I could feel his hands on the back of my head and his hips were moving, trying to drive his cock deeper.
Noise!
I heard something coming from the locker room and stood up quickly. We looked at each other and then moved away to other showers.
My heart was racing a bit but I calmed down and finished my shower and followed my new friend out to the locker room.
There were a few other guys going in to the shower and we were soon alone in the locker room.
As we both got dressed we were facing each other and I watched as he stared at me while putting on a black thong. He was hard again and he started to stroke his cock.
He used a towel - folding it around his cock as he jerked off.
I could see his body tensing and I knew he was close. He took the towel away as he came.
He was cumming - shooting hot ropes all over the bench and locker room floor. He seemed drained and he fell back against the lockers and started to laugh.
I smiled and shook my head. What the hell just happened!
We heard people approaching so we both turned away from each other and got dressed.
We didn't talk at all but he followed me out of the gym and once we hit the street I turned to him and asked him if he was coming again tomorrow.
He smiled and said "Hopefully"...
 
Back
Top