Can't access profile screen.

NHCP Thing

I can't edit my profile either.

Is there any update on profiles and what the problem is? Was it disabled or is it a bug of some kind?

Or perhaps it's a NHCP thing. You know, Naked Human, Clothed Profile...
 
I am hoping that this will be fixed soon. It's been doing the same for me since I refistered. I want to post in the personal section but would like to fill out my profile first.
 
Registered a few days ago, and have the same problem. If I click on edit profile, it goes to the edit email, password page.
 
I've been here for 2 years, and only recently wanted to change my profile. I can confirm that I've got this exact issue. Send help. I don't think I can be a virgin here any more.
 
Has anyone found a solution to this? I just registered this week and when I try to edit my profile in the User CP it drops me to change my password.
I am able to edit my profile for the main site, just not forums.
Thanks :)
 
Has anyone found a solution to this? I just registered this week and when I try to edit my profile in the User CP it drops me to change my password.
I am able to edit my profile for the main site, just not forums.
Thanks :)

Nope, we're all stuck until that link is fixed. You can update your profile on the main site but not on the forum link. At least you can still update your signature.:D
 
Same here. It's a redirecting issues because even if you manually type in the url for the forum profile edit page it redirects you to the update email and password page. It is either intentional or there is a line of code out of sync on the server, and in the case of the latter, it should be an easy fix, which leads me to assume the former.
 
I am having the same issue - I'm just looking to add Additional Information but it lands me on the change email and password section.

I hope they can help rectify this soon
 
I am having the same issue - I'm just looking to add Additional Information but it lands me on the change email and password section.

I hope they can help rectify this soon
Same here, and it's been a problem for a while now. If Manu is going to replace much of LIT's code base, fixing this annoyance may not be a high priority. Ratz.
 
Back
Top