Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

I think this is the only way that I'd suck cock... I don't think it'll even be a reality (Not if I stay with my gf at least..) But it's a fun fantasy :D One of my favorites lately.
 
Always been one of my biggest fantasies but haven't yet fulfilled it.
 
Would love to...

...if there was a girl that was turned on by it, that would be such a turn on for me. Unfortunately, finding a woman that's open about being into that isn't the easiest thing in the world. Would love to share one with a woman, or put on a show for her. Prolly sounds weird, but not really attracted to most guys, but think cocks are hot. Am I alone in that?
 
As Chuck and I walked into the house, the woman standing in the entrance smiled warmly and said, "Hi! I am Maureen. And since Chuck brought you homek I assume that you passed the test?"

Chuck laughed. "He sure did, Sugar. I offered my dick to him in the car, and he jumped on it like a rooster going for a grasshopper!"

"Well, come on in, Joe, and lets have a drink and a chat and see what we make of one another," she said.

As Maureen moved into the house, my eyes checked her out. Early 40's, I estimated (43, it turned out), about 5-4, maybe 125 pounds, shoulder length dark hair, and well-bosomed, although I could not tell much because of the robe. She made me a Jack-Black-and-water and poured wine for herself and Chuck. They sat on the couch and motioned me into an arm chair facing them.

When Maureen crossed her legs, I got a good glimpse of bare upper thigh and maybe -- maybe -- a hint of her haired snatch. But the exposure was so fleeting that I was not sure. But I WAS sure that she wore nothing beneath the robe.

Idle chatter -- the get-acquainted sort of stuff you would find at a cocktail party or thereabouts. Then a direct challenge from Maureen: "So, you like to play around with a guy and a gal at the same time, eh?"

Yes, I did, and it was good to encounter a woman who was into that sort of thing. Chuck was a very lucky guy.

"He sure is," Maureen said, laughing. "Why don't you come over here and sit with us, and I'll show you why he is lucky." She sat to Chuck's right. He patted the couch on the other side, to indicate that he wanted me to sit on the other side of him.

As I seated myself, Maureen fumbled with Chuck's fly, thrust her hand inside his trousers, and pulled out his cock. He was fully erect, and he put his hands behind his head and thrust out his groin, as if eager to put himself on display.

I reached out and stroked him, my hand brushing against Maureen's, and I said. "Your guy really has a nice one. Does he fuck you really well with this pretty thing?"

"I have no reason to complain," Maureen said. I moved my hand down to the base of Chuck's cock and gripped him gently, Maureen, meanwhile, was stroking the upper part of his dick. Chuck moaned contently. He reached up with one hand and pushed the top of her robe open, exposing a very firm and shapely breast. "Show Joe some of your goodies, Sugar, I want to get him good and hard so that I can suck him properly."

With no further ado Maureen shoved the robe off her shoulders. Wow! Great boobs! My eyes told me 37 or 38, with a C or D cup (37Cs, she told me later) with protruding purplish nipples. My free hand went over to fondle and cup them, and I felt Chuck's hand fumbling with my zipper. I broke my touch with Maureen briefly to help hiim get my hard dick into the open.

"Come on, Joe, show me how you suck cock," Maureen said softly. "I want to see you suck my husband's dick. Will you do that for me, Joe?"

You are damned right, I would! She helped me get Chuck's trousers and shorts down his legs and away, so that he was naked from the waist down. I looked down at his throbbing prick, red crown seeming to pulsate. And as I lowered my head to his groin and let his erection slide between my lips, I felt his wife's hands running through my hair.

"Good, Joe, good, suck him hard, come on, suck Chuck's dick.....I will come help you in a minute, but I want to watch for a while....."
Awesome start of a story it surely got my cock's attention!!!!!!!!!!Keep up the good work.;)
 
this is the only way i suck cock. I never go man on man. got to be a woman present and we all share. :)
 
I've done a few times with my wife present and also the other guys wifes. One of the best sexual experiences. There is nothing like sharing a hard cock with your wife. I loved watching him come on my wife tits then getting his wife to lick it all off.
 
This past week on my play cation :) on more than occasion :) their wives wanted to watch me suck their husbands/boyfriends I was more than happy to let them see me ....mmmm
 
I liked it

I have entertained a women a couple times by showing them how I service my young man .
One was my young mans Brazilian Neighbor she was about 60 years old and had never seen another cock other the her deceased husbands
She asked Ken (my first young man ) how he could like an old guy like me . she had seen me enter and leave kens a couple of time s The planned visit had me a nervous reck I was told she would be there when he called I was told I would be introduced to her then when she asked A Question on how we did something I was to answer by showing and telling
When introduced to her Ken said this is my old cock sucker her first words were Ken the old man has a hard on I can see it through his jeans
He said I always was hard when I came to be used by him she seen me jerk off on ken then lick it off His Ass cheek
I blew him rimmed his ass that got her going more the me sucking his cock
the only thing I got was myself jerking myself off and eating it . then I was dismissed I think that had sex after I left but I got nothing but the excitement of servicing Ken with an audience
I loved it
 
Never Have ..but would not mind it at all

Most of my sex life has been that of Gay male ...have had few hetero encounters.All when younger and one relationship lasted for over a year ....Looking back it was strange time for me ...I knew I was Gay not really bi -sexual ...however something clicked with her and it was not about just sex.

I trully felt comfortable in that hetero sexual relationship. I never opened up about my sexual orientation...1st sex for me was gay sex at 16 and I was attracted to other males at 15 ...first hetero sex was at 19 ..a one night stand after a party.Crappy drunk sex for both I am guessing.

There were a few others but most was gay sex until ...This relationship at age 23...I did have sex with men a couple times during it and wanted to tell her ...but was the 80's and was to scared to tell her.

Kinda wish now I did ...If she was accepting of it ..and maybe even curious enough to go as far as doing a MMF..I think it would it have been quite an erotic sexual experience. Honestly I have never really deeply thought about a MMF until recently ....and have to admit I find the idea a huge turn on today.

Would be completely into a 3 way with a couple ...me being the sub for both...I allways enjoyed performing Oral on women ..just not as confident as the top with them ..felt less natural for me, a submissive thing . But having a husband or boyfriend maybe fuck me while I go down on her ....or even just sucking his cock ..with her watching maybe even encouraging ...yes that would be very huge sexual turn on.

Have done MMM 3 ways and loved everyone ...so why not try it with a man and woman. But now that I think about it more bet having 2 couples to be a plaything for would be very very hot indeed. Maybe thats a bit over the top ..but hell yeah I'd be into that and all it may involve...it would be their choice ..imaginaton ..and sexual appetite and me catering to what ever they desired. And I would hope they are very creative and sexually imaginative indeed.

Again this might be over the top but ..it would even turn me on more if the women were verbal and commanding ...maybe even slightly insulting just as a sexual thing if you get me. Some verbal Humiliation while being used by their men for sexual gratification. I think a few words come to mind ..and said in sexy agressive female voice ..YUM.

I think having grown older and the new acceptance of various forms of sexual idenity have made me braver as far as what others think and it seems we are all a little more sexually adventuerous than was known or admitted to in the 80's and 90's ..after 2000 it sure seems less a hang up for people and society as a whole.



The thought is just incredibly arousing. I can allmost taste it in my mind.
 
My wife has watched me suck cock a couple of times. The first time, she watched me suck one of my coworkers whom I has having an ongoing thing with, after a night at the pub. The second time, I sucked the host of a party after everyone else had the sense to go home. I have a bad habit of doing things while drinking that I know is probably a bad idea. :rolleyes:
 
My wife has watched me suck cock a couple of times. The first time, she watched me suck one of my coworkers whom I has having an ongoing thing with, after a night at the pub. The second time, I sucked the host of a party after everyone else had the sense to go home. I have a bad habit of doing things while drinking that I know is probably a bad idea. :rolleyes:

I'd like to be ordered to suck a couple of cocks, one after the other, while a woman filmed it.
 
Even though I'm bi, I must admit that most of my fantasies involve being with men and women separately.

I'm not into the humiliation/cuckold thing at all, but I can see the appeal of having some woman who really loved sucking cock herself gently guiding me and encouraging me, wanting me to experience that same pleasure that she gets. I could go for that.
 
Even though I'm bi, I must admit that most of my fantasies involve being with men and women separately.

I'm not into the humiliation/cuckold thing at all, but I can see the appeal of having some woman who really loved sucking cock herself gently guiding me and encouraging me, wanting me to experience that same pleasure that she gets. I could go for that.

I agree with you there! I prefer it to be a sensual experience!
 
Not quite the same....

I once went brighton with a good work mate,she took to out to a gay bar & met some of her freinds.we got mega drunk & went back to hotel with one of her male freinds.
We had few more drinks & laughs,then when i thought he had left me & workmate went upto our room (2 single beds,ha) but we started getting frisky,she wanted to blindfold me for fun.
Once she did & after bit of kissing i had the most amazing blowjob coming in 'her" mouth,just then she took the blindfold off to reveal it was her male freind that had done it whilst she watched on her bed.
I was shocked & she was laughing,when she went toilet to find on her way back me on my knees sucking ber freind off with him coming over my face then left straight away.
We never mentioned it after that,ha
 
Back
Top