Upcoming first time MFF, advise?

Balsam123

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Posts
317
Upcoming first time MFF, advice?

So in a little over 2 weeks my GF has set up a MFF that we are both excited about. She has "made out" with her in the past but was too drunk to recall too much and not that happened other than making out.

With that said, I have been in situations myself in the past long ago with past partners with no issue. I have never just done a MFF, excited, comfortable, yes, we have talked a lot and that is covered, we have incredible communication. We have ground rules set that I don't cum in the other girls mouth or pussy.

I suppose I am looking to those that have been through this and understand even the silly nerves of the "all eyes on me " feeling when I get naked to be the ones that respond. They will probably be naked on the bed from making out before I am involved which is a huge turn on.

I will not do anything my GF doesn't ask for and will be supportive as they want to explore each other and have me included.

Any tips on what/what not to do would be great as I really want it to be a total positive for my GF.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
balsam: congratulations, glad to see you guys have already worked out the ground rules! that stuff is very important and is usually the first piece of advice people offer to those about to have their first threesome.

the thing you need to know as the guy in a MFF is that all eyes are not on you. you're going to have fun, but the dynamic is really about the women. make sure you've got condoms and possibly some lube, just in case.

ed
 
Thanks for the tips, I will. I totally agree on it being focused on them and want it to be, I know I will also have a great time. My comment was really just noting my nervousness of stripping for them in front of for me a stranger. Not an issue any longer, we figured it out last night.

Thanks again.
 
Two pieces of advice: First, let the women spend some time together before you get involved. The first time we tried it, the girls showered together while I cooled my jets in the other room. By the time they emerged, they were naked, freshly scrubbed, comfortable with one another, and ready to play.

Second, don't be too eager to play with your new toy. Give your girlfriend more attention than the other girl. If your girlfriend senses that you are more interested in the other girl than you are in her, then this will most likely be your last MFF.
 
I was going to offer my .02, but it seems you already received some solid advice. We look forward to an update!
 
Thanks for the advice that totally makes sense. I totally intend to have the focus between them. There have been several days of excited conversations and nervous energy. We have a very close relationship and the communication is totally open which I think helps tremendously in everything.

So yesterday we had some plans change so the "event" has moved up to Saturday night! I had butterflies immediately and a whole lot of images are flashing through my mind of the two of them. I figured the plans in 2 weeks we would cancel, apparently not, so she is so excited she says she's sure we'll want to do it again.

So thanks guys again for the tips, I will follow them all.
 
balsam, have a blast and when you're able, would like to know how things went for you!

ed
 
All still set for tonight so as long as I don't have a heart attack watching them I'll let you know how the advice worked :)
 
I followed all the advice and we had an unforgettable night. I never knew laughter and joking around in a situation like that would be enjoyable. Thanks for the tips, I thought about each many times and you were totally on the money!!!

We shall see what happens as there are plans still set for the "first" time which is 2 weeks.

Thanks again for the insight, you were right on every point!
 
I followed all the advice and we had an unforgettable night. I never knew laughter and joking around in a situation like that would be enjoyable. Thanks for the tips, I thought about each many times and you were totally on the money!!!

We shall see what happens as there are plans still set for the "first" time which is 2 weeks.

Thanks again for the insight, you were right on every point!



Thats awsome my man. You got good advice and have what it takes to use it correctly. Enjoy yourself and please keep us informed.
 
Excellent

Congrats Balsam! I've had a few FFMs and it didn't hinder my relationship with my girlfriend at the time, not at all. She was very confident in herself and also quite bi at the time (as was the other girl) so it was wonderful. We didn't have any rules about where I could or couldn't cum. The other woman was incredible with her mouth so each of the few times we got together I'd cum in her mouth for my first orgasm. Those threesomes were incredible.

My advice would be just to move with the girls - be a part of their pleasure and let them enjoy each other. Nothing more fun than being sensitive to the needs of two women at the same time - nothing.
 
Back
Top