The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I go again

Shorts off, lying in bed, cock very hard (thanks to you all:)), fingers wrapped around him and moving up and down

Got some spare time, so might as well pull this hard cock free from my boxers and start stroking

Now this is getting interesting. Open wide here I come, your mouth is warm and wet your tongue is getting me harder ny the second.

Mmmm..you push my head to your hard cock and rub it on my face,as I lap up the bottome side all the way to your pulsating head.

Now this is getting interesting. Open wide here I come, your mouth is warm and wet your tongue is getting me harder ny the second.

Damn you guys! Go do this in private. You are making me so hot the pre-cum is oozing out of me, and I don't want just fantasy, I want skin-on-skin. Well, I guess I could stop looking at this--if I could.

Mmmm..you push my head to your hard cock and rub it on my face,as I lap up the bottome side all the way to your pulsating head.

I can feel your stubble on my helmet as I rub your face, Your tongue teasing me so I'm as hard as I've ever been. I look round to see if anyone else is in the room with us.

I can feel your stubble on my helmet as I rub your face, Your tongue teasing me so I'm as hard as I've ever been. I look round to see if anyone else is in the room with us.

Mmm.....there are, many watching wanting to join in as I take your cock into my hot mouth.

Well I thought and wished you all might invite me to cum join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back