Fun on the bun.

How did she get this job?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2527529

Obviously she is lying:

Saying you don't have scary police state equipment and proving exactly how much scary police state equipment you have are not the same thing.

Saying you are the pope does not make you the pope, lady.

I would like to see some facts.Which, conveniently, were not spoken about.
 
Awe Some

Way 2 G Pope Francis. Yes, Straight G.

This guy gets an A+ for this one:

" The bonuses that are being cut are traditionally handed out with the election of a new pope, but given the global economic troubles and Pope Francis' insistence to make the Vatican "a poor church for the poor," that money will now go to various charity purposes. When John Paul II died in 2005, Vatican employees from both the lay and religious sections each received $2,500 in bonuses. "

http://www.christianpost.com/news/p...can-bonuses-redirects-money-to-charity-94314/

TRUTH in G od.
 
Last edited:
Truth?

None of this makes any sense.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130419/DA5OPNCO2.html

1. A dead man cannot tell secrets.
2. Anti Muslim is exactly what we need right now to unify christians behind Obama.
3. A dead man cannot tell secrets.
4. Everyone liked them but an uncle in MD? <==¿88?
5. A trip to Russia for Chechnyan Rebel(s)?
6. Perfect crime to start polarizing for WW3.
7. This will not end well without public ability to review investigative techniques.
8. No 1 is linking Texas Fertilizer and these bombs.

Too many questions for any1 to believe any1thing. This whole crime reeks of bullpoo.
Also: Suddenly everyone trust Obama & Our Congress to make a good decision on immigration 'reform'

Get real, bring TRUTH out. Pandering to idiots is pandering to every1.
 
C: Gun Ban.

H.R. 624: Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act

113th*Congress, 2013–2015. Text as of Apr 18, 2013 (Passed the House (Engrossed)).

This is basically and internet gun clip ban.
It only means anything if the government decides to say:
'We feel threatened because you bullied us, so we are charging you wih Actual Bullying because you used the Internet." That could end very ba-dong.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technol...of-april-22-online-blackout-in-cispa-protest/

This law is scary, even if you do not have something to hide.

"(A) ensure that cyber threat information shared with departments or agencies of the Federal Government in accordance with such section 1104(b) is also shared with appropriate departments and agencies of the Federal Government with a national security mission in real time;"

Too much power methinks.

Read it::::
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr624/text
 
C: Pro

http://www.directrelief.org/2013/01...ring-care-three-years-after-haiti-earthquake/
All of these doctors are probably not Hatian, That country was in bad shape.
I don't see any 'malpractice' or 'mistreatment' Crap.
.. ?
These are hard things to fix and improvements are slow, but there is progress.

Destroyed Haiti is trying & they have less money.

The Haitian government and its partners are well aware that the country has a long way to go to reduce the burden of cholera and improve water, sanitation, and hygiene.

Plus honesty? Awesome.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncezid/dfwed/stories/cholera-haiti.html

Here's a list of projects (it's the Canadian (CIDA) list, but not all theirs)
http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca/cidaweb/cpo.nsf/fWebCSAZEn?ReadForm&idx=01&CC=HT

Seems like they went from broke to fixing? What's our problem, we are better off from the start?

You can find some downsides to it, and each part, but it's still aiming for something better.

Not NAO. Don't just thank Sean Penn, Thank everyone :)

With our resources, think of the Greatness we could build in the USA.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
C: 88?

Why do we have to check off ethnicity on Government forms, state level, fine, but why Federal?

Aren't we all Americans to them? Why would they need our demographics?

/start Simmer.
 
Last edited:
C: Fact/truth MIRANDA

Direct from the FBI's Website:
FBI said:
" After 44 years, the Miranda decision stands as a monolith in police procedure.1 Its requirements are so well known that the Supreme Court remarked, "Miranda has become embedded in routine police practice to the point where the warnings have become part of our national culture."2 And, although the Supreme Court has clarified and refined Miranda over the years, its central requirements are clear.3 Whenever the prosecution seeks in its direct case to introduce a statement made by a suspect while in custody and in response to interrogation, it must prove that the subject was warned of specific rights and voluntarily waived those rights.4 The penalty imposed on the prosecution for failing to prove that the Miranda procedures were properly followed is harsh. While some secondary and limited uses of statements obtained in violation of Miranda are permitted, such statements are presumed to be coerced and cannot be introduced by the prosecution in its direct case.5

The strength of the Miranda decision is its clarity in its nearly unwavering protection of a suspect's Fifth Amendment protection against selfincrimination. The commitment to this rule is so strong that the Supreme Court has recognized only one exception to the Miranda rule—the "public safety" exception—which permits law enforcement to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation and allows the government to introduce the statement as direct evidence. "

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/february2011/legal_digest

So why would they waive it?

Well:
FBI said:
" In brief, and as discussed in this article, police officers confronting situations that create a danger to themselves or others may ask questions designed to neutralize the threat without first providing a warning of rights "

OK, but wasn't the kid hiding?
No on scene witnesses reported gunshots from a boat.

Maybe there is a reasonable explaination for ignoring the 5th Amendment & the Supreme Court & Law?

Criminals are people too, even Monsters. This is a Right Secured to Everyone, If Monsters don't get it, then No1 gets it.

More: Educate Yourself BETR:
http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/miranda-warnings-and-police-questioning.html
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/police-questioning-miranda-warnings-29930.html
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-miranda-warning-a-federal--state--or-local-law--262071.html

And Lastly: The Miranda Warning Was 'Modified' in 2010:
Who do you have to thank for that? SETUP.

The only thing I can figure, is that the kid isn't actually under arrest...
 
How To C:Clogged

http://constitution.org/reform/us/con_amend.htm

"The Substantive are intended to add some additional powers that many people might think the national government should be authorized to exercise. They are intended as much as anything to highlight that the national government presently does not have such powers."

Some of this stuff is frightening. Someof it is pointless.


Firearm exclusion zones
Congress shall have power, on territory under its exclusive jurisdiction, and state legislatures, on territory under their exclusive jurisdiction, to forbid weapons within penal facilities, courthouses, and government offices, provided that they provide for a secure system for checking in weapons on entry, and return on leaving, and guarantee the safety of persons within against all injury they might be able to avoid by having the means to defend themselves or others.

Weapons of mass destruction
Congress shall have power, on territory under its exclusive jurisdiction, and state legislatures, on territory under their exclusive jurisdiction, to forbid unsupervised possession of destructive devices or weapons each discharge of which can produce the death or injury of more than 1000 individuals over a space of 1000 square meters and a time of one hour.

Maybe we need a plunger?

Or a gun?

Eminent domain
Congress shall have the power of eminent domain only on territory for which it has exclusive jurisdiction, and state legislatures only on exclusively state territory. State legislatures must consent to Congress taking by eminent domain any parcels within their territory. No taking by either Congress or a state legislature shall be for any purpose other than public use for a period of at least 20 years

Congress has jurisdiction over alot.

No wonder no1 ever talks about the amendment system...
 
:) Someone go propose this

Everyone is Entitled to be Miserable :)

Amendment XXVIII: The Proclamation of Equality in Wedlock in Defense of Marriage
Hereby let it be decreed that a Human being individual may engage in the practice of binding Matrimony, or the state of being married, with another Human being individual - without holding the title of Marriage - but thereto be Entiled to the same Benefits and Detriments Granted to Human being individuals within the Currently Defined State of Marriage and while also being Held within the same Laws under the United States of America.
This Remedial Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America does not apply to individuals under the age of eighteen years regardless, or in spite, of circumstance(s).

mhmm.. ++88
 
Last edited:
C: SCAR 88math

Ook. So::

1 Texas Fertilizer Plant
+
1 high flying silent drone (owned by EVERYONE incl Private Corporations)
+
1 Drone fired missle
+
1 (-88) Person
________________

]|<@]|3()()]|V|[!!!!!!!11

Why you ask?
"The explosion happens by a mechanism known as "shock to detonation transition." It may be initiated by an explosive charge going off in the mass, or the detonation of a shell thrown into the mass, or the detonation of an explosive mixture in contact with the mass"

B BTRE:
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/ammonium_nitrate

Some1 is trying to pull a fast one, and they are using Texas to do it.


"Don't mess with Texas." --> I agree.
 
C:This Guy @+

Steven Harper said:
"The unlikely prospect of amassing great wealth wasn’t what attracted me to the law. Rather, I saw it as a prestigious profession whose practitioners enjoyed personally satisfying careers in which they provided others with counsel, advice, judgment, and a unique set of skills. Mentors at my first and only law firm taught me to focus on a single result: high-quality work for clients. If I accomplished that goal, everything else would take care of itself."

http://www.businessinsider.com/steven-harper-on-the-lawyer-bubble-2013-4

Good teachers are where you find them.

Who needs a moral compass?
 
Back
Top