The Official Author's Hangout Earth Day 2013 Contest Support Thread

image.php

Welcome to the fake contest thread where you get bullshitted about the fake contest, fake rules, fake awards, and fake winners.

Does anyone else see a pattern here? :D

omg! why would anyone post something like this on the QUEEN’S birthday? and what the heck, yes her contests are rrigged but i wouldn't call this a fake thread...:confused:

I'll be testing the "how far in advance you can submit" privilege, as I'll be on the ocean (not Carnival, thank god) for the first big chunk of the submissions time and mine is ready to submit now.

okay, now that we have tthe silly old man's posts out of the way let's get back to the subject at hand, the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2013 Sexy April Contest

attachment.php

quality counts!!!!

You can begin submitting your stories starting March 27th
The winners will be announced on or around April 21st

let's all pray that it's a very, very long cruise (around the world perhaps?) and that there are no internet connections aboard...

Oh yes, scouries is pissed. He's started faking my post now. The one at the top is what is posted on the top of his fake contest thread for two pages now.

So for any newbie that happens along, just know that scouries is a faker. Fake contests, fake awards, and fake winners for both.

Keep up the bullshit scouries because no one cares but me and I'm only in it to keep the newbies warned about your bullshit.

Now back to the real contest support thread.

LOL, oh you know... something simple like a man and a woman without the gymnastics or the extra gymnast involved.

(bump, btw)

People always wonder what to do with the old swing set after the kids are grown and gone. :devil:

A new recycling business.

Haven't you ever wonder why people wait until the kids are grown to put up those seven foot tall solid wood fences around the back yard. :devil:

Or buy a decent sized, fairly private plot of land to "retire to the country"? Lots of rural areas with spots where folks could buy 1-3 acres of wooded land. :devil:

Haven't you ever wonder why people wait until the kids are grown to put up those seven foot tall solid wood fences around the back yard. :devil:
Or why those very tall cathedral ceilings are so popular?

I'm at 11,495 words. By my guesstimation, I'm at about 5 Lit pages. I may just have to make this a chaptered work. Has anyone submitted a series in chapters for a contest since the rules were changed? I'm curious.

I'm at 11,495 words. By my guesstimation, I'm at about 5 Lit pages. I may just have to make this a chaptered work. Has anyone submitted a series in chapters for a contest since the rules were changed? I'm curious.

You have to submit them all at one time.

One of my entries in the last contest was seven Lit. pages. I would have chaptered it if I hadn't entered it in the contest. But for the contest, all one entry.

I haven't seen a thread posted by Laurel yet, what words should be put into the Notes part of the submission page for it to be taken as a contest entry?

I haven't seen a thread posted by Laurel yet, what words should be put into the Notes part of the submission page for it to be taken as a contest entry?

Laurel's Thread has been at the top of the Authors' Hangout for several weeks: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852403

This is a quote from it:

Author must copy and paste the phrase "EARTH DAY STORY CONTEST 2013" in the "Notes" field of the submission. Please do not forget to put this EXACT phrase IN THE NOTES FIELD - NOT the description field or anywhere else. In fact, we recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos. If it is not in the NOTES field – or if it's typoed - we cannot easily find your story and it may not be approved in a timely manner to be entered into the contest!!

Laurel's Thread has been at the top of the Authors' Hangout for several weeks: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852403

This is a quote from it:

Author must copy and paste the phrase "EARTH DAY STORY CONTEST 2013" in the "Notes" field of the submission. Please do not forget to put this EXACT phrase IN THE NOTES FIELD - NOT the description field or anywhere else. In fact, we recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos. If it is not in the NOTES field – or if it's typoed - we cannot easily find your story and it may not be approved in a timely manner to be entered into the contest!!

Ah thanks, I thought it would have been at the contests part of the forum so was looking there...

Back