In association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 45nd story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!!

And it comes from who else:

[SIZE=+2]
:rose: sarahhh :rose:
[/SIZE]​

for her latest Halloween contest entry –

[size=+2]
Sorority Suck You Bus
[/size]

Like how many times has LITEROTICA’S second greatest living author done it now? She’s too good…..

I just hope she’ll post the cover for this great story here…(her artwork is almost as good as her writing).

I’d suggest you read this story immediately. Then vote and send the author your comment.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ COMMENT CLUB”

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 187th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

This is the second story to make the list from:

[SIZE=+3]
en_extase
[/SIZE]​

For an Erotic Coupling story from 2007:
[size=+2]
An Unlikely Encounter
[/size]

A wonderful story. Why not read it and then please leave a comment and your vote.

Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 45nd story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!!

And it comes from who else:

[SIZE=+2]
:rose: sarahhh :rose:
[/SIZE]​

for her latest Halloween contest entry –

[size=+2]
Sorority Suck You Bus
[/size]

Like how many times has LITEROTICA’S second greatest living author done it now? She’s too good…..

I just hope she’ll post the cover for this great story here…(her artwork is almost as good as her writing).

I’d suggest you read this story immediately. Then vote and send the author your comment.

Club Sectretary, “1000+ COMMENT CLUB”

You are just too sweet, Gabby!

Hey, I just noticed another story that should go on the list. I happened to go to Feedback Portal to see if Jim's Halloween Contest epic "Eve's Halloween Daddy (and Mommy?)" had any more entertaining comments, and I saw 100 comments on "The Redhead," a Loving Wives story by crisscross 2037. So I put comment 101 on it informing her of this thread. She has another story "Totally Unacceptable Behavior" that is right up there with Jim's for most comments in the last 24 hours.

thank you for the news [size=+2]sarahhh :rose:[/size]. And thanks for the comment on Jim's latest. You're the best!

And I promise you that we're using all the resources of ScouriesWorld to find your missing W.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty fourth so honored. And the story, a LOVING WIVES one, is our 46th story to achieve 100+ comments.

[size=+2]
The Redhead
[/size]

We welcome this wonderful writer into our midst:​

[SIZE=+2]
crisscross2037
[/SIZE]​

I invite you to read not only this story but all the other stories this author has provided the site and all of us. And please send your comments!

Welcome!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most commented on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke more FEEDBACK for these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and comments from over 100 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.

Finally, I’d like to appeal to our readers directly: please ladies and gentlemen – send us your comments and feedback. Tell us what you thought of our stories (whether good or bad). The only way we can improve is by hearing what you think.

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST (as of April 2nd 2010)[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]_ (now Cphucker)
Blue88
CharleyBear
Cloacas
Crisscross2037
DGHear
DanielQSteele1
Eldridggein00
Elianna

Furrybert
Harddaysknight
Jtmalone70
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica
Ohio
PacoFear
Rgjohn
ronde

Sarahhh

samslam
scouries
Selenakitten
Sir Nathan
soular
strickland83
Texas Refugee
thecelt
TryAnything
Winterfoxx

wishfulthinking
youbadboy
[/size]​

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by​

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *

We’ve found another new member, our 89th. A heretofore LITEROTICA unknown, he’s a bored, male musician in his late thirties:

[SIZE=+2]
S-Des
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a Romance Category one - our 188th – and it was put up on LITEROTICA in 2006.

[size=+2]
Hero’s Reward
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new member. And why not sit down and read the story this weekend and then send him your comments.

[SIZE=+2]
Boxlicker101????
[/SIZE]​

could this possibly be true?

QUOTE Boxlicker101 Huge volumes of reads and votes don't necessarily result from some nefarious process. I have one story that had over 400,000 views and 1,200 votes. It's not eben a contest entry and I did nothing to encourage so many responses or views.

If true mr licker you are now eligible to become the 90th member of our club! Please send details asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, did everyone see this COMMENT left on LITEROTIC’A #2 MOST COMMENTED ON story? This story is on the BEST SELLER list in MEXICO too! The boss is going to be so pleased…

Thank you dear reader...

Me dejaste totalmente insomne, quien fuera Bobby.
09/22/09 by Anonymous in México

Es una fabulosa historia, porque no puede una persona amar a quien está cerca suyo, realmente buscó la solución para vivir sin problemas sociales y disfrutar de ese excelente y superior amor. Porque debe ser prohibido, ya peino canas y siempre reclamo a mi madre, años ha fallecida, porque no me enseño a amar, en vez de constreñirme. Felicidades es la mejor historia de incesto que he leido.

1ohmommyigroaned.jpg

Hi it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 189th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

This is the second story to make the list from:

[SIZE=+3]
MindFiend
[/SIZE]​

This time for an Incest story from 2004:
[size=+2]
Stacy Ch. 07
[/size]

A wonderful story. Why not read it and then please leave a comment and your vote.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty fifth so honored. And the story, an INCEST one, one of the most famous stories on the site, is our 47th story to achieve 100+ comments.

[size=+2]
Colleen Ch.3
[/size]

We welcome Tex into our midst:​

[SIZE=+2]
Texas Refugee
[/SIZE]​

I invite you to read not only this story but all the other stories this man has provided the site and all of us. And send him your comments!

Welcome sir!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 48th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!!

And it comes from:

[SIZE=+2]
soular
[/SIZE]​

for her famous 2009 Interracial story –

[size=+2]
Seven Days Ch. 10
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 190th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

This is the FIFTEENTH story to make the list from the wonderful, handsome and kind:

[SIZE=+3]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

This time for an Incest story from 2007 that has been read by over a quarter of a million people:

[size=+2]
Nude Dancing #1
[/size]

Both Chapters 1 and 2 are now members of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB. It’s a most wonderful story. Why not read it and then please leave a comment and your vote.

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

We’ve found another new member, our 90th. A middle aged male, this LITEROTICAN, a relative newcomer, has quickly become one of the new stars on the site:

[SIZE=+2]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a Mom/Son Incest Category one - our 191st – and it was put up on LITEROTICA in 2009.

[size=+2]
Piano Mom
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new member. And why not sit down and read the story this weekend and then send him your comments.

sarahhh :rose:

...she's done it again!!!!!!

SO SORRY SARAHHH...

Comment By: blackstallion21

i so totally thought i commented on this story. I Loved this one as I love all of them. I truly loved the fact that you would and could write a story about the fact that you are able to support our troops in more ways than one! Even though i would never be able to march in any formation in any armed forces, but i wouldn't mind having someone visit me in a hospital setting and show some extra love!!! Keep up the Good Work Red!

Submission Title: Thanking Our Soldiers - 102 Comment(s)
Category: Incest/Taboo
Author: sarahhh

CONGRATS!!!!

Gabby

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another three. The 192nd, 193rd and the 194th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that have received 1000 VOTES!!

And they come from the man who just joined the club. Yes this top author has reported he has three other stories that have made the grade:

[SIZE=+3]
alwayswantedto
[/SIZE]​

Two are 2009 stories and the third is from 2007:
[size=+2]
Brushing Mom’s Hair
[/size]

[size=+2]
It Started With the Floors
[/size]

[size=+2]
Riding With Mom
[/size]

Why not read all this man’s stories and then please leave a comment and your vote.

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty sixth so honored. And the story, an BDSM one (our first from that category), one of the longest stories on the site, is our 50th story to achieve 100+ comments.

[size=+2]
Culture Shock
[/size]

We welcome this fine author into our midst:​

[SIZE=+2]
Sir Nathan
[/SIZE]​

I invite you to read not only this story but all the other stories this man has provided the site and all of us. And send him your comments!

Welcome sir!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one, the 195th story in the glorious history of LITEROTICA that has received 1000 VOTES!!

And it comes from the nicest man I know. Yes the boss has done it again – for the 16th time:

[SIZE=+3]
:heart: scouries :kiss:
[/SIZE]​

For his wonderful 2005 family romance tale:
[size=+2]
My Sister’s Milk
[/size]

This is the first of Jim’s lactation stories to join the club. Published in 2005 it’s now been read by over 250,000 readers!

Why not read all this man’s stories it and then please leave your comments and your votes.

Well done boss!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We’ve found another one. The 51st story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!!

And it comes from:

[SIZE=+2]
Harddaysknight
[/SIZE]​

for his famous 2009 Loving Wives story –
[size=+2]
No Reply
[/size]

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

We’ve found another new member, our 91st. A straight male, this LITEROTICAN, a relative newcomer, has quickly become one of the new stars on the site:

[SIZE=+2]
PacoFear
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a Sibling love Incest Category one - our 196th – and it was put up on LITEROTICA just months ago – in fact it is one the fastest stories to reach 1000 votes – well done!

[size=+2]
Words on Skin
[/size]

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

We’ve found another new member, our 92nd. A straight male, a Brit, this man joined LITEROTICA just last month and this is his first sstory:

[SIZE=+2]
HornyHubbie
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a Loving Wives one - our 197th – and it was put up on LITEROTICA in November – another fast one!

[size=+2]
Cumming In My Wife’s Best Friend Ch. 01
[/size]

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our twenty seventh so honored. It’s an old story and it didn’t get a lot of comments in it’s early days. However in the last couple of years it’s been racking up comments. And the comments are some of the most intense on Literotica (outside of Loving Wives). It’s our 52nd 100+ comment story:

[size=+2]
Fucked My Mom
[/size]

We welcome this fine author into our midst:​

[SIZE=+2]
_
[/SIZE]​

This is an odd name for an author but he explains on his home page as follows: When I submitted my first story "Much Needed Relief" I was only 16 and had never posted anything like this before on the internet. So I chose the author name "_" so that if people thought my story was absolutely terrible, they would just forget about me.
As it turned out, people actually liked my stories, so I kept submitting more and more. But I figured that I would never be remembered with a name that was just a punctuation mark. So after taking a break from Lit, I came back with more stories under the name "Cphucker" and I still write stories under that author name.

Welcome sir!

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

We’ve found another new member, our 93rd. A petite artist, this lovely young lady hasn’t put up any new stories lately as she’s busy with her painting career:

[SIZE=+2]
Jennifer01
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a Group Sex one - our 198th – and it was put up on LITEROTICA way back in 2002.

[size=+2]
The Wall
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new member. And why not sit down and read the story this weekend and then send her your comments.

[size=+3]
ScouriesWorld
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

is pleased to announce​

We’ve found another new member, our 94th. She’s retired from writing and now spends almost all her time perfecting her “technique”.:

[SIZE=+2]
Hullo nurse
[/SIZE]​

It’s an excellent story, a How To one - our 199th – and it was put up on LITEROTICA way, way, way back in 2000 (in fact it was the 852nd story put up on LIT!)

[size=+2]
My Blowjob Technique
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming our new member. And why not sit down and read the story this weekend and then send her your comments.

figures out ... new figures out... new figures out...

[size=+2] ***** UPDATED January 1st 2010 *****[/SIZE]

[size=+2]Saturday, January 1st, 2010
ScouriesWorld Headquarters
Miami Beach, Florida[/size]

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST

199 STORIES
1000+ VOTES

19 CATEGORIES
ANAL
BDSM
EROTIC COUPLINGS
EXHIBITIONISM
FETISH
FIRST TIME
GAY
GROUP SEX
HOW TO
ILLUSTRATED
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
MIND CONTROL
NON CONSENT
NON HUMAN
ROMANCE

94 AUTHORS

BY YEAR
2000 – 2
2001 – 26
2002 – 50
2003 – 30
2004 – 31
2005 – 19
2006 – 19
2007 – 12
2008 – 3
2009 - 7​

20,537”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I
11,701"Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I
7072 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn I ***
6819 Service TryAnything I
5203 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear I
4956 Hindsight rgjohn A
4819 Cheerleader TryAnything
4758 Discovering Diane Wm_Sexspear FT **
4729 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T I
4633 Laura's Vineyard ronde M

4624 A Little Blue Dress Wm_Sexspear****
4281 Sara’s Car Trip youbadboy I **
4223 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01 miss_honeypot I
4114 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries I
3318 Divorced Brother & Sister Holiday brandybuck ILL
3277 Valentine Siblings scouries I
3259 Katie's Massage bilbo181 LW
3216 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica FT
3185 The Private Party Snake138 LW*
3071 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 11-13 Wm_Sexspear I

2664 The Journey Pt. 01 rgjohn LW
2632 If The Price is Right Wm_Sexspear I
2616 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 14-15 Wm_Sexspear I
2590 A Mother-In-Law's Valentine TheScribe A*
2574 My Virgin Sister samslam I
2568 That Summer rgjohn M
2566 A Baffling Shower jthserra ILL
2519 Colleen Texas Refugee I
2460 Erin TryAnything I
2440 Blowjobs for Dummies BatsandGlamour HT

2400 How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ BatsandGlamour HT
2389 King Size Bed strickland83 GS
2379 Coma Slickman I*
2368 Anal at Last! SteamyChik A
2315 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 10-11 Wm_Sexspear****
2298 Sybian Training Couture ILL
2277 Dangerous Assignment rgjohn EC
2179 A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06 nikki_2021 I
2091 Stacey's Mom TheScribe A
2091 A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender rgjohn M

1986 Discovering My Nasty Wife Tony88888 LW*
1979 Showering With My Sexy Sister Tawny T L
1976 The New Playmate’s Friends MaxSebastian Group
1973 My Little Cheerleader youbadboy I
1969 A Girl Called Mickey Dunstable A
1957 Friend's Sister is Hypnotized masterhypnotist MC
1956 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3 Bobby T I
1950 My Best Friend's Girl Dolma Kalem A
1938 Swimming With the Dolphins scouries I
1896 Allison’s Ankle scouries I

1891 Seducing Mother & Daughter masterhypnotist MC **
1882 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02 miss_honeypot I
1832 Thank You Sis Chicago Bob I **
1828 Truth or Treat Stories by Jake GS
1783 The Time of My Life rgjohn EC
1778 Gabriella’s Daddy scouries I
1774 Hunted furrybert NC
1773 I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 01 qqnforyou6 NC
1763 Snap Shot Mad Mike EX
1763 Mom’s Secret Suck Toy Ch.1 bearlee I **

1749 Morning Light Part1 rgjohn **
1744 Seduction by Hypnosis masterhypnotist MC
1743 A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 06 rgjohn ILL
1735 Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 02 Dirty Slut ILL
1718 Mike Has a Family Controlled masterhypnotist MC
1716 Jenny Try Anything
1687 Sales Team Cat5 R
1678 A Craving for Cock Ch. 03 Erlikkhan A **
1661 Sara’s Panties youbadboy I **
1648 Breastfeeding My Brother sarahhh I*

1634 My Sister, The Bitch TryAnything I
1614 Peeping Tom yourbadboy I **
1611 A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts the_last_high FT
1602 Candy Cane Cocked Cousin…and Mom scouries I
1589 Secret Summer with Melinda youbadboy I
1585 Cumming of Age Ch. 6 Bobby T M
1584 A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 05 rgjohn ILL
1562 Cat Tail Albatross A
1553 Future Shock TryAnything I
1543 Either is Not the Only Choice Scorpio44 I

1538 Lisa Tries a Strip Club greek goddess LW
1536 The Perfect Game Tx Tall Tales GS
1531 Hot Tub Adventure Darlene B Sweet ILL
1511 Morning Light Part 5 rgjohn I **
1497 The Seduction of Amy rgjohn IR
1496 The Accidental Nudist Cabin Tx Tall Tales LW
1474 A Date For The Prom Alex De Kok EC
1468 Brenda's Erotica Shale ILL
1466 Daddy’s Slut Girl Dirty Slut**** I
1466 Neighbors NerfHerder EX

1454 Exhibitionist Niece Moves In samslam I
1446 Winter Vacation randomencounter2003 A
1424 A New Beginning HotLisaG*
1418 My Three Sisters…and Mom ManyFeathers (aka TheSandman) I
1415 It Started With the Floors alwayswantedto I
1414 The Door Prize Stefan_J EC
1405 I Helped My Husband by yesplease8 FET
1403 Front Lawn Butt Sex KillerMuffin A **
1402 Decent Family Biskit I
1395 Boarder Controls Family masterhypnotist MC

1394 Nude Dancing #2 – Mom scouries I
1390 Colleen Ch. 02 Texas Refugee I
1386 Cumming of Age Ch. 4 Bobby T M *
1384 deleted deleted**** I
1381 The Big Swing wiintermute GS
1377 Learning Hypnosis Ch. 02 RedJohnny MC
1373 A Valentine Present masterhypnotist MC
1370 Sister's Home Movies samslam I
1357 Sara's Car Trip Ch. 02 youbadboy I
1356 Like Mother Like Daughter by jigs BDSM *

1356 Ass-ignation MindFiend A
1338 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch.2 BobbyT *
1337 Jackie's First Anal damonX A *”
1332 Instructions for My Boyfriend BeautyInDarkness HT
1312 The Novice wishfulthinking NC
1310 Lusting For Grandmother ffarkus I
1306 Girls Tennis Coach Slickman M*
1306 Amanda Chicago Bob EC
1302 Practice Date Chicago Bob M
1282 Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 1 emma_sub MC

1264 Hearts on Fire rgjohn L
1264 A Kiss is Just A Kiss MaxSebastian FT
1264 Morning Light Part 6 rgjohn I
1261 Sodomizing Hannah KillerMuffin A
1247 Anal Sex (Gasp!): A Hands On Manual sweetsubsarahh HT
1247 Spring Break Slickman FT
1238 Goodbye, La, La Land MLyons FT
1237 Kiss My Ass damonX A
1237 Indian Airhostess Sister stanb ILL
1230 The Dark Room niki2021 I

1225 Liveaboard Fun TryAnything I
1224 Becoming A Hero, & A Man Nigel FT
1221 Our Shared Bathroom Ch. 02 bartok_star **
1219 A New Life Part 1 rgjohn **
1213 Colleen Ch. 03 Texas Refugee I
1197 A French Virgin Ch. 01 sexual improve FT
1196 Waking Up to Dawn en_extase Ex
1193 Gayle’s Dad scouries I
1193 A Mothers Mistakes rgjohn I **
1193 In Sara’s Pants youbadboy**** I

1193 Doing it in The Woods kala25 L*
1191 Tomboy Slickman FT
1190 Black Gold Jake Lost ****
1189 A Lifetime in One Moment C.C. Rider FT
1180 Piano Mom alwayswantedto I
1163 An Unlikely Encounter en-extase EC
1161 Girls Tennis Coach Ch. 02 Slickman M
1156 A Long Night's Climb Into Sunlight ronde M
1146 Trailer Trash Ch 3 Slickman F
1144 Jessica's in Charge Ch. 01 cheerful_deviant MC

1140 Camping TryAnything
1136 Fool Me Once Longhorn_ 07 LW
1135 Chicago Hotel Adventure Lothario the Great EC
1133 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 07-08 Wm_Sexspear****
1132 My Pet Teacher Mr Creator NC
1129 Hero’s Reward S_Des R
1116 The End Harddaysknight LW
1111 A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01 rgjohn ILL
1111 Words on Skin PacoFear I
1110 Scouries Family: Chrissies Tale scouries I

1109 Halloween Hypnosis masterhypnotist MC
1108 My Wife's Fantasy Lover Tony88888 LW
1107 Me & Mrs. Jones Stormbringer M*
1106 Big Brother TryAnything I
1106 Landlord Wants Sex Slaves masterhypnotist*** MC
1105 A Brotherly Wager Slickman EC
1103 We’re Not Gay inwardbound G
1097 A Boo Boo for Daddy sarahhh*
1095 Marie: Health Clinic Nurse bearlee Ill
1094 How To Talk Dirty To Your Lover BatsandGlamour HT

1091 A Nun Falls scouries I
1088 Practice On This Ch. 3 Chicago Bob M
1085 Ex-Cons Big Cock scouries I
1082 Who’s Your Daddy? scouries I
1079 Brushing Mom’s Hair alwayswantedto I
1079 I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 09 qqnforyou6 NC
1069 Amsterdamned: Weekend of Kink Green_Gem I
1065 deleted deleted***** I
1062 The Best Christmas Ever ronde R
1060 “Cael’s Star” by sachiaiko NH

1054 Man Of The House ANNE240 I **
1052 A New Life in Perpetual Orgy NemesisGB G *
1049 A Born Slut Dirty Slut****
1047 Your Mom is Next Ch. 1 Rambler MC
1045 Amanda Ch.2 Chicago Bob EC
1039 Riding With Mom alwayswantedto I
1037 Mr. Mom Ch. 3 2002 Otisb A
1035 Stacy Ch. 07 MindFiend I
1035 Cumming In My Wife’s Best Friend Ch. 01 HornyHubbie LW
1030 Soybean Summer ronde M

1024 Dirty Girl damonX A **
1014 Thank You Sis Ch. 2 Chicago Bob I
1011 The Best Birthday Present Ever quinn rogan LW
1010 My Sister’s Milk by scouries I
1006 My Blowjob Technique Hullo nurse HT
1004 Nude Dancing #1 – Mom scouries I
1002 The Wall Jennifer01 G
1001 Cumming of Age Ch. 5 Bobbby T M *
1000 Twins Slickman LW*

All figures except as noted below are for the last week of December 2009

*September 2009.
**from May 2009
***figures from September 2008
**** Using older figures – awaiting updates from the authors concerned
*****author removed his 2 - 1000+ plus stories in September 2007

[size=+2]LITEROTICA’S ALL-TIME “1000+ VOTE” CLUB[/SIZE]

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]Albatross
Alex De Kok
alwayswantedto (4)
ANNE240
bartok_star
BatsandGlamour (3)
Bearlee (and Dawn) (2)
BeautyInDarkness
bilbo181
Biskit

Bobby T (6)
Brandybuck
C.C. Rider
Cat5
cheerful_deviant
Chicago Bob (5)
Couture
damonX (3)
Darlene B Sweet
Dirty Slut (3)

Dolma Kalem
*** deleted *** (2)
Dunstable
emma_sub
en_extase
Erlikkhan
ffarkus
Furrybert
greek goddess
Green_Gem

Harddaysknight
HornyHubbie
HotLisaG
Hullo nurse
Inwardbound
Jake Lost
Jennifer01
jigs
Jthserra
Kala25

KillerMuffin (2)
Longhorn_ 07
Lothario the Great
Mad Mike
Many Feathers (aka TheSandman)
Masterhypnotist (8)
MaxSebastian
MindFiend (2)
miss_honeypot (2)
MLyons

Mr Creator
M-Y-Erotica
NemesisGB
NerfHerder
Nigel
nikki_2021 (2)
Otisb
PaccoFear
qqnforyou6 (2)
quinn rogan

Rambler
randomencounter2003
RedJohnny
rgjohn (17)
ronde (3)
S_Des
sachiaiko
samslam (2)
sarahhh (2)
Scorpio44

scouries (16)
sexual improve
Shale
Slickman (8)
Snake 138
Stanb
SteamyChik
Stefan_J
Stories by Jake
Stormbringer

strickland83
sweetsubsarahh
Tawny T
Texas Refuggee (3)
the_last_high
TheScribe (2)
Tony88888 (2)
TryAnything (9)
Tx Tall Tales (2)
Wiintermute

Wishfulthinking
Wm_Sexspear (8)
yesplease8
youbadboy (8)
[/size]​

one member was deleted at his request and the removal of the story from the site.

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

The above list has nothing to do with Literotica or it's management. This list is made up and kept by Scouries as a way of getting on a list. Most of the authors on this list neither know of it or have consented to be on this list. One author was forced to remove his stories and turn off voting to get off this list.

Grand_high_poohba, as well as Gabby is/are alts of scouries .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back