What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

what I like about sucking cock

I love the warmth and the firmness of a hard cock. I love the way sucking a cock excites my wife when she's up for a show. I love the warmth, silkyness, of warm cum, and I love to gently squeeze balls as he's cumming in my mouth
 
Love being a slut

I love the way a cock feels in my mouth, fills my mouth with its power and strength. I am very submissive and love the feel of being on my knees taking the power of a real man into my mouth to give him pleasure as his slut. I also love to be verbally abused while I am sucking his cock.
 
In addition to the joy of performing the act itself I just love "being" a "cocksucker"!! I get such a thrill whenever I admit it to myself and to other people that I'm a cocksucker! I love saying it!! I'm a cocksucker! I'm a cocksucker! I'M A COCKSUCKER!!!!! Such a beautiful word....Cocksucker!
 
I love the way a cock feels in my mouth, fills my mouth with its power and strength. I am very submissive and love the feel of being on my knees taking the power of a real man into my mouth to give him pleasure as his slut. I also love to be verbally abused while I am sucking his cock.

Hot Hot Hot
 
I love the feel of a nice cock, cut or uncut, getting hard in your mouth, leaking that sweet pre-cum and having him tell you what you are doing is great.

Most married guys get blown because the wife wants nothing to do with it. I for one, thought to myself, WHY? So I tried it, man was it great...give a bj is such a nice warm feeling, my own dick get harder than nails and his also. Love to feel his balls start to disappear just before he gives you your reward for a good job. Feelling it squirt not once nor twice but more, having him hold my head in place with both hands and calling me all kinds of sweet names.

I have been blowing cocks for over 30 years now and I still get that feeling when I get down on my knees and service his cock. I don't know if that will ever go away but I sure hope not.

It is total delight.

Amen to all yoh said. I was 48 when I sucked my first. My only regret was that I did not start sooner in my life. It is just wonderful.
 
Let's see... when I first pull you out of your constricting pants... your flaccid penis, looking sad; a few strokes, gentle kisses and you begin to rise to the occasion; my tongue, licking the veiny underside as blood flows in, turning velvet into steel. Your balls, slapping against my chin as I take your manhood in, my slutty mouth, my only goal - your pleasure. Your turgid cock, sliding in and out of my mouth, copious amounts of saliva drenching you and my face and chin as my eyes water and as you use me and use me. Your pulsing cock sliding over my now puffy lips; the force with which you hold my head as you pound your hardness into me, pushing yourself down my throat, making me swallow your cock; the pause, right before you cum; that wonderful pause, where I know I am about to be rewarded with your sweet, sweet cum; the burst, the taste, your moan "take it cocksucker"; and I am yours to do with as you please. You pull out, shooting one or two jets in my face; you show me who the man is; you make sure you mark me with your cum. And then you touch my face with your rough hands and say... "Now clean me"... and then we start again. :kiss:
 
This scenario is best. He puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me to knees to let me run his cock, I unzip him and pull it out. He pulls me into his crotch and automatically open my lips to let him in. I enjoy the dominance and the feeling of servicing his hard dick. If he holds my head while he sputs cum across tongue it's the most satisfying to me. I don't like the taste of semen at first but really like the aftertaste. I love to suckoff a man.
 
I love everything about sucking cock, but what thrills me the most is the deliciously slutty way that it makes me feel to admit to myself and to others that I am, in fact, a "Cocksucker"!! That I'll willingly and even eagerly get down on my knees and obediently take another man's cock as deep into my mouth as I possibly can to suck and slobber on it until he ejaculates his thick, warm and acrid semen into my mouth is pure ecstasy! I'll savor it's delicious, distinctive texture and flavor on my tongue before swallowing it. I delight in allowing other men to freely use my mouth and throat as a sex toy and as a tool for their erotic, sexual gratification and as a convenient receptacle into which they may ejaculate. I love the unbelievably exciting feeling of being "used" and sexually subjugated. I like knowing that I'm being employed as simply a sex object. The suppression of ego and denial of self is so wonderfully exhilarating and liberating. I love being a cocksucker.
 
Nothing special, you know. It's just the slightly smug/triumphant look in his face when he's pushing me down toward his cock; the way I pretend not to know what he's wanting, and continue to kiss his stomach. The way my eyes widen imperceptibly when I alight on his member. The intense, musky aroma. The feel of every vein under my light fingertips. The fullness in my mouth when it slides in to the hilt, puffing my cheeks out. His moans. My gasps. Passionate thrusting. Throat filling with piquant fluid. My look up to him, eyes asking: "Did I do a good job." His slight nod.
 
I really really love the feeling of a hard dick in my mouth I like the way it feels as it slides past my lips and over my tongue and the sensation of a thick cock filling my throat as deep as it can go is ecstasy. But enough about me,what do you guys like about it?

i love all the things you describe but i also love the feeling of submission ,kneeling at a guys feet sucking on his cock ,heaven ,x
 
I like the fact that I know exactly how great it feels to have your cock sucked on ... the building excitement as his cock starts throbbing harder and harder ... pulsating inside my mouth as it slides back and forth across my tongue and lips ... that growing tension in his body as you feel every muscle start to tight ... and then that taste that starts to enter your senses as he nears the point of no return. I like knowing that he desperately wants to unleash his powerful orgasm into my wanting, sucking, welcoming wet hot mouth ... knowing how much I enjoy doing that into another persons mouth. And then finally hungrily accepting his creamy warm sperm and semen inside of me ... letting it coat my throat as I swallow it down deeply into my belly. I like knowing just how much satisfaction I gave another human being ... just like I have experienced that same amount of satisfaction.
 
I like the fact that I know exactly how great it feels to have your cock sucked on ... the building excitement as his cock starts throbbing harder and harder ... pulsating inside my mouth as it slides back and forth across my tongue and lips ... that growing tension in his body as you feel every muscle start to tight ... and then that taste that starts to enter your senses as he nears the point of no return. I like knowing that he desperately wants to unleash his powerful orgasm into my wanting, sucking, welcoming wet hot mouth ... knowing how much I enjoy doing that into another persons mouth. And then finally hungrily accepting his creamy warm sperm and semen inside of me ... letting it coat my throat as I swallow it down deeply into my belly. I like knowing just how much satisfaction I gave another human being ... just like I have experienced that same amount of satisfaction.
Yeah....because you know what you like, you can give exactly that to another.
 
It's just so erotic - the feel is nice, the throbbing is exciting - knowing you're turning a man on
 
Back
Top