Prom dress stories

S

Strangebuddy

Ah prom...mine were rather boring or stressful (with my senior one causing an anxiety attack which somehow got me into a street race and evading cops in a residential area...I'd give context but it would actually make less sense).

But the dresses are always something I remember, whether it was my first foray into cross dressing or my eyes wandering over a busty peer who probably needed a looser dress, or just looking at lists of I'll-thought out dresses, I do have fun with prom dresses.

In any case, how about a thread for prom dress related stories? Maybe the dress itself is sexy and it's a fetish story, maybe its creation is where the sex lies, or maybe the dress holds a certain power, as long as a dress features in it, it's fair game.

For example:

1. Broke girl gets a second-hand dress and finds it gives her all the charisma and sexuality of its past owner.

2. Shy girl has her dress torn hours before prom. Desperate, she sneaks into her sister's closet and takes one of her cosplay dresses, making a much bolder, sexier statement than she had planned.

3. Kinky wife decides to roleplay using daughter's dress. She and hubby have fun but daughter comes back to get it for a sorority formal...and wonders why it's so sticky.

Perhaps a gender-bending take: A tux clad lesbian or bi high school senior girl and her prom dress wearing "sissy boy" date?

Mea culpa: If I'd ever done a prom it would have been about 50 years ago -- but I didn't, and I have no idea how they work now. Are prom dresses like tuxedos, available for rent? If so, tell the story from a dress's POV. It's been worn by varied prom queens over the years and has endured many seductions, fucks, spews, and repairs.

Dang, those are both really good ideas. I like the idea of the butch girl and a sissy date. Maybe the school was subtly trying to discriminate by saying each couple had to wear one dress and one tux so both of them decide to screw the rule. They dance the night away and the butch girl thanks her sissy date, promising to fuck him harder than any prom queen after the dance.

You're right Hypoxia, prom dress rentals do exist, less common than tux rentals since dresses are far cheaper but most shops offer that service. I like the idea too. A dress would probably see it's biggest usage for just one season but schools stagger their proms so it could get rented multiple times and be used multiple times, with a different adventure each time. Maybe the first wearer hooks up with her date, then heads home and gives her submissive mom the chance to eat the creampie. Maybe the next one goes alone and winds up 69ing with the prom queen. The next time the dress recalls its wearer never making it to prom and instead being hurled on the floor while the girl who rented it got gangbanged in the limo. Then it could tell the story of how it was given to Goodwil and got shared by poorer students or got worn by a drag queen.

I like the idea of the butch girl and a sissy date. Maybe the school was subtly trying to discriminate by saying each couple had to wear one dress and one tux so both of them decide to screw the rule. They dance the night away and the butch girl thanks her sissy date, promising to fuck him harder than any prom queen after the dance.

I was thinking that the school was discriminating against LGBT students by banning same sex couples from the prom, and that the students got around this by having gay boys bring their lesbian dates to the prom. Once inside the ballroom, they'd go back to their same sex couplings on the dance floor. As for the butch girl/fem boy couple, she could either fuck him with a strap-on, or better yet imho, they'd unite with a double headed dildo. As they fall in love, they realize that sexual orientation and gender identity is more fluid than the simple gay/straight, male/female binary.

Mea culpa: If I'd ever done a prom it would have been about 50 years ago -- but I didn't, and I have no idea how they work now. Are prom dresses like tuxedos, available for rent? If so, tell the story from a dress's POV. It's been worn by varied prom queens over the years and has endured many seductions, fucks, spews, and repairs.

I worked pumping gas the night of my prom.

I don't know if dresses available for rent but I know that there are groups that collect used prom dresses & make them available to gals that don't have the dollars to buy new, so they can afford prom. So your idea could definitely work. Not sure how it ends though.

1. Broke girl gets a second-hand dress and finds it gives her all the charisma and sexuality of its past owner.

Not sure if you meant this in a magical way, but that's how I'd do it. The dress has a spell on it, and it has a magical effect on its wearer. Maybe it simply turns them into a slut. Or maybe it makes them irresistible to men. Or maybe it bestows extreme sexual prowess upon them. Or maybe it gives them extreme cravings for whoever they hate the most. Or turns them into a lesbian. Or a tentacle monster or whatever gives the most drama.

Not sure if you meant this in a magical way, but that's how I'd do it. The dress has a spell on it, and it has a magical effect on its wearer. Maybe it simply turns them into a slut. Or maybe it makes them irresistible to men. Or maybe it bestows extreme sexual prowess upon them. Or maybe it gives them extreme cravings for whoever they hate the most. Or turns them into a lesbian. Or a tentacle monster or whatever gives the most drama.

Exactly. I meant in a magical way. One idea was that the dress is sort of a succubus like item, it gives benefits but it needs sex and won't release the girl until she has sex with someone, or maybe it gives her all the magnetism and charisma of it's previous wearer...though the previous owner was an open and proud lesbian. So suddenly, she finds the prom queen and a lot of closeted classmates begging her to dance with them and come up to their hotel rooms afterwards.

A young petite married woman finds a prom dress at her thrift shop.

She has a tailor modify it so the shoulder straps will keep sliding off.

Or maybe it gives them extreme cravings for whoever they hate the most.

That would be a lot of fun. Like a sexual love potion effect, where a girl on prom night wants to bang the guy who she cannot stand at the school.

I like this idea a lot.

She has a tailor modify it so the shoulder straps will keep sliding off.
She puts it on and walks across the street to visit her neighbors.

This works pretty well because most prom nights, a girl is 18.
The 45 year old male neighbor across the street would probably feel like he hit the jackpot with the 18 year old girl walking over and slipping out of her prom dress as it hits the ground when she walks over to him.

This thread prompted me to write a story about a mature married couple and her old Prom dress.

Once I have edited it, it could be posted later this week.

Bah, some people just can't enjoy a story if it doesn't have a young woman going around the world with a guy while they both scream about how much she's a slut.

I really enjoyed that it was an older couple enjoying some experimentation and sexual play. I also really loved the way you described being under a skirt. It was nice, sweet, and playful.

Thank you again. For a contest entry it isn't getting much attention. :rolleyes:

Back