Cream pies from other men...

Still waiting to play out the fantasy that The Ex agreed on playing with another Couple and me licking the other guy's cum from in/on her.
Been fantasizing about it since we broke up, like 5 years now.

I believe I did actually try it once about a decade ago, but in such a Drug & Alcohol induced haze, cant remember for sure.

Tonight would so be the perfect night to find my way into the situation too. The mood, alcohol level, is perfect!
 
Last edited:
I have eaten my own and many other guys cream pies from both her pussy and her ass. Loved them all and want as many more as I can eat.
 
Just wondering how many men find this a turn on? Would you eat a cream pie from your gf/wife that wasn't your cum?

Would do this anytime. Hopefully it would be from me watching her take another cock and I would be under her licking them both and sucking his cock or multiple big cocks. Fucking her cum filled pussy then her sitting in my face and feeding me two or theee loads of cum mixed with mine would be a huge turn on.

Hopefully they would stay around after fucking her and let me suck them and fuck me as well while she watched too
 
I have been lucky the last couple of months of her bringing home a pussy full of another mans cum. I don't eat it out of her but do love fucking her cum filled pussy. Her giving me the details on how that cum got there.
 
I eat other men's cum out of my wife's pussy and ass all the time. She eats it out of my ass too!
 
Back
Top