Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
somethng guys oughta know about pinterest: there are pin boards with lingerie.

worn by lingerie models.

ugh, my sympathies. i've had a few bouts of insomnia before. what remedies have you already tried?

ed

Hopefully this is the only time that I will ever be saying this in my life:

Go Green Bay Packers!

Eeew, I think I have to go take a shower after saying that. :D

I wish I could blame insomnia, Ed. Unfortunately it's my own conscious decisions that have been the cause of my stupid sleep patterns. Now I must do the hard yards to reverse the pattern somewhat. :rolleyes: Silly girl. I know.

Just wake up hubby and have your way with him, that should do the trick! At the very least, you'll have company during your sleepless night. :devil:

hahaha These made me laugh.

Oddly enough, when I try and make the moves on hubby while he's asleep he swats me away. He must think I'm a fly buzzing around him in his sleep. I almost ended up with a broken nose once. I don't try now, for my own safety. He never remembers it and always says wake me up! Umm.. i think not!

:D

Steal all the covers, and when he tries to get some back, make him exchange sexual favors first!

Cold feet in the middle of his back should wake him up too.

If he won't wake up, give him a Dutch oven! :devil::D

It's a fact, I laugh at inappropriate moments. Please, don't put me in the position of laughing because I see you fall flat on your face - it will just make me feel bad!

Drink responsibly, people!

Happy New Year my friends! :D

2012, you were kind of a dick to me, so I'm going to take it all out on your friend 2013. Be ready and be afraid...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back