Open mouth gags. Need help!!

Belfry1323

Virgin
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Posts
1
Hey all! I'm interested in finding an open mouth gag for myself. I like the spider gags and the o ring gags. My boyfriend is 'above average' and I'm having trouble finding one he can penetrate. Anyone know of any good ones or any links where I can find one? Much appreciated!
 
Hey all! I'm interested in finding an open mouth gag for myself. I like the spider gags and the o ring gags. My boyfriend is 'above average' and I'm having trouble finding one he can penetrate. Anyone know of any good ones or any links where I can find one? Much appreciated!

Ive always liked tge look of the o-ring gag but i couldnt see how you could get one big enough to get the cock through while small enough to fit inyour mouth...even if its only 1/4 " thick tgat loss of 1/2" in diameter and short of unhinging your jaw...a mouth only goes so wide!

Ive seen some sort of dental device that looks workable.

Im kinda a frustrated natural born inventer/engineer. I have this idea about a wedge that is spread with a set screw between back molars. Once fully extended it would take tools to get it out. Fun to think about.*****bably cause TMJ!
 
2 inch diameter

Well this is about the biggest ring gag I've seen. The extra large has a 2" internal diameter. That's approaching soda can size so unless your bf is on the extreme girth end I would think this would do the trick. Just remember to measure twice, suck once :D

two inch diameter ring gag
 
How about a cunnilingus-friendly open-mouth gag

I'm in a similar situation, with the genders reversed. I want an open-mouth gag that is comfortable for both giver and receiver during cunnilingus. The metallic dental contraptions are definitely off the table.


There's a silicone ring-gag that might work well, but I sure would love to hear from somebody with experience that "Yeah, you can stick your tongue through that and provide good stimulation to your partner." Anyone?

http://www.extremerestraints.com/open-mouth-gags_153/silicone-open-mouth-gag-and-blindfold_5935.html

Thanks!
 
Back
Top