Looking for roleplay partner (girl)

Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Posts
24
Hello girls,
I'm looking for a hot, sexy, detailed roleplay. I'm online NOW.
(I first posted this on general personals, but then noticed this LGBT side.)

I'm a 27 years old girl (bi) with quite a dirty mind. Good writing gets my pussy wet. I love scenes with realistic characters who have NAMES, sexy clothes, dom/sub, maybe some bondage too, scenes that start as ordinary everyday situations but wind up being something very different.

For example:
"I choose a chair in front of your desk. I open my jacket, brush my red hair aside and straighten my cardigan. 'Thank you for your time, mrs Tyler, I know this is very very short notice', I say. 'So, my name is Yvonne and I'm in your English literary class. As I told you, I had a hard time with the test, and I would just like to know if...'"

20 minutes later:
"The heels are pretty high, but I manage not to fall. I walk closer to you, meeting your intense eyes, and bend my purple g-string down just a bit. 'Do you like this', I say, smile, letting you see my pussy and a narrow, tidy strip of hair. I climb on your chair, and whisper in your ear, tits rubbing your cheek: 'Do you want the cuffs to...'"

(I love to dress for bedroom, and I hope you love to do that too. I love to feel knee-high boots gently clamping my head.)

Please reply, and you will get Yahoo address. You can be dirty.

:kiss:

(And please, no guys, you will not get any attention from me. Save your time and some frustration from me.)
 
Bump.
(this announcement applies also in longer run, feel free to hook up even when I'm offline, I answer when I can.)
 
Bump. Online now.
Well doll if your still looking im a 19 bi female.

*Id push the stuff off you desk after closing yout office door, and locking. I whisper to you..."Get on the desk." You do so with little hesitation. I kiss you and unbotton a few buttons so I can kiss at your supple and beautiful breasts. "You taste great my love."*....

Would you like more?
 
i'm 23, female, and only for girls. ;)

I am an experienced roleplayer. Ive been writing over numerous threads, websites, and the like for 10 years now.
 
Sticking my head in your office in my sexy little skirt business suit with my black heels and stockings. My white blouse unbuttoned just enough to give the boys a thrill but leave everything to the imagination. My hair is pulled back accenting my high cheek bones and slender face with my glasses hidden behind my hazel eyes. "Hey girl!" I say excitedly as I look around the corner of your office door. "We still on for wine tonight at my place?" I ask in a desperate voice of much needed relaxation!
 
Back
Top