Question for the guys...

Hm…

For me, theres no need for Words whatsoever. Most Woman are totally capable of sending all the Signals they want, just by looking at you, licking they're Lips, move in a certain manner, so you definetly see her bubble Butt in all its glory, and stuff like that.
So, i suppose, the one thing you could say is "Hi" and have that "Fuck-my-brains-out-behind-that-tree-Smile"
And thats enough for me.
As someone stated before, Body language is the Answer. I would certainly get hard if a woman told me to fuck her Brains out right now, but the "Subtile" Type, has that much style to it, that it would make the Girl 10x more appealing to me.
But then Again thats just me, because i love said smile. x)
Also, the Mindfuck comes first, as a girl i knew used to say. Without it, its half the Fun.
 
just come across

as normal, sane but naughty. Maybe its my insecurity but i would need to feel comfortable, and not think im going to get mugged etc. Once that is established,say something like theres a dressing room at that store, i want to bring in you there and kiss you and see where things go.
 
Interesting in that the guys think you could damn near say anything and the man will go for it.
I don't think that's the case at all... Intention has to be crystal clear.
Guys can't afford to read the situation wrong or they risk being accused of being a pervert lol

Obviously time and place and context help.
I would think there are plenty of Men with the benefit of hindsight can think back to an exchange of conversation with a woman and wonder if she was hitting on them.
I can definitely say that about Men... Lol Men who weren't clear enough either.

I think if you are after sex then you need to be forward about it.

My two cents worth.

Good luck!

------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think if a lady I don't know walked up to me in a bar and said, "I'd really like to fuck you," I'd be wondering, "How much". Even more so if it more subtle. So, the real question is, how does she do it without coming off like a hooker?
 
One of the best dates I ever had started with her saying, "Relax and you'll get laid tonight".
 
So, say we're strangers and I walk up to you in a public place...
What's the one thing I could say that would really make you hot and let you know I'd love to fuck you?

Before walking up its always good to make eye contact, maybe throw out a wink so your not completely caught off guard. Then walk up and say "Hi, my name is ... I have been watching you and I want you inside of me", finished by slight lip bite. Nothing would turn me on more. Something about a women biting her lip though that is an instant turn on. She could have also said "I want you to taste me" and I would have been just as turned on. - sprill07
 
"Hey, sorry to bother you, this is super random, but do you think this top is too sheer to wear without a camisole?"
 
"would love to have you help wrinkle my sheets" has worked for me on the very odd occasion.
 
Wouldnt care what you said as long as it was in front of my wife.... Maybe she would pay attention to me then...lol
 
So, say we're strangers and I walk up to you in a public place...
What's the one thing I could say that would really make you hot and let you know I'd love to fuck you?

Directness. Tell me that I make you hot and you want to fuck me.
 
old thread, i see, but a good one. this is what worked on me just this week.

1. start a conversation with the guy. in my case, it was about my rental car.
2. make the first move at the first semi-overt sexual comment he makes. in my case, it was about noisy hotel neighbors.
3. if applicable, invite the guy to your hotel room.
4. meet him in some sort of state of undress.

so yeah, as to what some others have said, it’s more than just a line. it’s also the delivery and confidence in which it’s given, and the chain of events such a line leads to.
 
Last edited:
As a bi CD I would hope you would say "want to have an MMF three-way with my husband (or boyfriend) and I?"
 
"fancy a fuck and a pizza?" 😂

I remember when I was at University, we were in a club and a girl I'd since discovered liked me (since starting to "sate" my now wife, that is) gave me a very VERY obvious line to let me know we could've left that second...

I was messing about where they had a blacklight. Me being the geek I was was still into wrestling when De-Generation x were a thing. I wrote "Suck It!" On my arm in UV ink and was laughing with a couple of friends when she came over. She asked what it said. I showed her. She whispered in my ear: "I would do if you gave me the chance"....

Wow. Had I not been a good boy we'd have left that club as fast as possible. She was wearing a VERY short skirt and she had a gorgeous little body with one of the tidiest little arses I've ever seen.

Ah well. But not so subtle lines like that would work for sure...
 
Prank

As a man, and typically the one who has to initiate the interaction, I think if a woman asked me if I wanted sex, I would be looking around for the prank cam! However, I would think most guys would not need much arm twisting for some spontaneous, no-strings attached sex. Just say, today is your lucky day if you want to be between my thighs!
 
OP -- I believe you think we (most men) are way more complicated than we actually are.

It really wouldn't take much for me anyway, Just approach me and say:

" Hi, I noticed you from across the room and you are very attractive. I really don't want to waste a lot of time in the chase, so....., would you like to go someplace more private with me?"

you wouldn't have to do too much more than that with me
 
Back
Top