Freedom at Last…or was it… (closed for saedo)

DangerousDarkEyes

Shadow Dancer
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Posts
3,837
Katrina Willows is single, 23, standing 5’3 with long auburn hair, green eyes and the perfect figure for one her height. Although, she would have to admit her bust was a bit larger than she would have had it, but as her mother always said, you have to live with what you got and do the best you can with it. Katrina laughed every time she had heard her mother say that, although not letting her mother know how many men enjoyed her breasts even if it were only starring at them.

She had worked the last three years saving all her money and also her almost extravagant allowance. She couldn’t wait for the day she planned on quitting her waitress job and leaving this town and her parents. She certainly loved how they showered her with gifts and money, but truth be known, she would have liked to have their love and actually get to know her. But that was never to happen she finally decided and she worked hard to set her plan in motion.

The day finally came when she packed all her things in her white mustang, which was entirely paid for. She also stopped at the nearest Walmart and bought all the camping equipment she decided she needed. She then stopped at work, picked up her last check and quit her job.

Katrina got in her car and started driving as soon as she quit, knowing only that she was getting on the interstate and going west where it would be warmer. She left no notes or clues to what she planned on doing, but once on the road, she could feel her chest take a deep cleansing breath and a long sigh at how free she finally felt. For the next few days she drove, stopping at campgrounds along the way so she could sleep and eat before getting back on the road. She really wasn’t sure exactly where she was other than she was in Flagstaff, Arizona and the next exit seemed to be where the state campgrounds and woods were.

She got off at that exit and found herself driving down a two lane hiway that had the park on both sides of the street. There was a gate on her right that looked closed as it was rather late. But not much further down on the left was another road and she turned there, driving down for a bit until she really couldn’t see much. She was so sleepy and it was getting so late, she decided to sleep in the car for the night and in the morning set up camp.

Katrina was dumbstruck in the morning when she woke up to find herself not far from a small creek that ran into a lake with a waterfall. How perfect was that, she thought to herself. She wondered why this spot hadn’t been taken by more campers like herself. It didn’t take her long to set up camp, look for some logs to build a fire later on towards the night.

Afterwards she cleaned up in the stream and put on a nice little dress that did it’s best to cover her chest. It probably was too tight and let her expose more flesh than she should have, but she hoped to get another waitress job in the small town back on the two lane hiway where she had seen the sign.

By noon she had applied and gotten the job, along with some very wide eyed smiles from the male customers. She was to start the next morning bright and early, so she stopped at the local grocery store, picked up a few things to eat and went back to her camping spot. She was already looking forward to a nice shower beneath the waterfalls she had seen and knowing she was alone there, she didn’t have to cover her body while she enjoyed the water.

Katrina had lit the fire before she had gotten in the water as it was getting a bit cool towards the evening. She wrapped herself up after drying off and then sat by the fire to warm up. Her thoughts strayed to what her future held, she was happy, just being free of that town and her parents.
 
Carson Fowler eased into a booth at Jack's Diner. The establishment had been around since before he was born. Like much in this small community, it had made few changes as the decades rolled by. Much of the decor still looked like something out of the 1950s.

Carson usually made it a point to come in for breakfast once or twice a week. Jack's had always been a popular watering hole for the locals, particularly the men. Just as his father had in his time, so did Carson now see the value of keeping abreast of town gossip and local politics.

More recently, however, he'd been coming every day. Allie was pregnant and currently prone to morning sickness. Carson tried to be accomodating, but about the only thing he could make that didn't make his wife green around the gills was coffee and toast. He lasted just a few days on that before he just started getting his morning repast at Jack's.

His recently gained familiarity with the place thus made it easy for him to note the recent addition to the diner's staff. Although, truth be told, she'd have been hard to overlook. Her auburn locks were were pulled back in a sensible fashion, but the striking color was hard to miss. Furthermore, it only highlighted the beauty of her youthful face. Toss in a truly impressive bosom and you had quite the voluptuous delight.

"Her name's Katrina," responded Beatrice, one of the veteran waitresses at Jack's, after Carson inquired. "Showed up just the other day. Not sure where she's from, but sounded like she'd been on the road for awhile."

Beatrice shook her graying curls in sympathy. "Juan almost didn't hire her; she hardly fits into any of the old uniforms we have." The original Jack had died ages ago, but none of the subsequent owners ever changed the diner's name. They'd also all stuck with 50s-style pink uniforms for the waitresses. "But she seemed like she could really use the job, so we managed to make do with one of Janice's. It's a rough fit at best, but it should do till Juan can order in something her size."

Carson gave the new waitress a closer look when next she passed. Janice had been a good bit taller than the new girl, which explained why the skirt came down well past Katrina's knees. Janice had also been a bit on the hefty side, which accounted for the bagginess around Katrina's slender waist. However, apparently even Janice's girth as only barely enough to accommodate the her redheaded successor's breasts. The buttons up the center of the dress were clearly under strain. Moreover, Carson noted that safety pins had been added between each set as further reinforcement to prevent the material from gaping wide open. He chuckled to himself, imagining what might happen if the new girl were to take too deep a breath.

Tomorrow he'd have to pick a different seat so that Katrina was his waitress. He found this new girl intriguing and making chitchat while she took his order would provide a good avenue for gaining further information.

 
It took her several days to get use to the routine of how things went at the restaurant, but she was very happy to see that everyone, customers included, were very nice. That made it much easier for her to talk with them, they were very friendly.

She didn’t complain when they gave her a pink uniform to wear that was too tight on top and too baggy and long on bottom. It had only taken her a couple days to finally get some matching thread and a needle so that she could hem up her skirt a bit above the knee, take in the waist and then leaving in the safety pins in, she also sewed near each button, reassuring it would not come open. Juan said it might take several weeks to have her own uniform ordered so she made due with this one. After the alterations, she had to admit it looked much better on her although with her hair up and this style, somehow she felt rather older for her years. She giggled, knowing that was truly impossible to feel since she had not the chance of being old yet.

Katrina was just glad to have the job as winter would be here before she new it. She could probably make enough money now so that she could spend it in the one small motel in town. She still had time though and loved most of all the swim in the waterfalls after she got home from work.

Today she had woke up to find in misting and then a light drizzle started outside; she could here it on her tent. This made her extremely grateful to have her car and even more thankful she had remembered to put the roof up on the convertible. She noticed the time and decided she would go to work early this morning so she could get a cup of coffee and some breakfast before starting her shift.

She put on a pink lace bra and panties beneath her dress and then decided to put on her boots and carry her white work shoes in a bag. It might not be raining much, but she noticed it was a bit muddy by the car.

Finally dressed, wearing a yellow raincoat over her uniform and a hat to match, she went out to the car. That’s when she noticed it… a flat tire, of all things, she had to have a flat tire today. Well, she thought to herself, she was going to walk to work and take care of the car when she got back. She didn’t have time to change, put the spare on and then get ready again. Luckily it wasn’t all that far a walk and she hoped maybe she could catch a ride.

It took her about thirty minutes to get to work, luckily getting a ride with a trucker who happened to know the restaurant she was working at. She had no idea who saw her with the raincoat, hat and boots as she went around back, going in that door. She quickly changed her boots to her shoes after taking her rain coat and hat off.

“Well, glad you made it early with this rain, I could use a hand, seems like everyone in town has to come out in the rain.” Beatrice said, noticing her taking off her rain gear. “I’ll get you a nice cup of hot coffee and then you can help me if you don’t mind.”

“Sure and thanks, I was hoping to be here earlier, but had a flat tire and was too lazy to change it this morning.” Katrina said, explaining to Beatrice about her morning, including hitching a ride from a truck driver.

It wasn’t long, Katrina did have a couple swigs of the fresh coffee, which she really enjoyed. But then she was out with the customers, taking orders, chatting a bit.

“Well sir, what can I get for you today?” she asked the man sitting alone in a booth by the window. “I’m Katrina and will be your server today. I’m new here, but I don’t think I’ve seen you here before.”
 

Her first words to him already betrayed her naivete. Still, she was a little older than he'd initially reckoned based on closer inspection. That was comforting; he'd wondered yesterday if he might have been ogling some teenager, so good that she was certainly college age.

"Two eggs, scrambled. Bacon. English muffin. Coffee." His order varied slightly each day. Eating breakfast here so routinely had him craving a bit of change.

As she headed to the kitchen, he noted that she'd tailored her uniform a bit. It was still too snug on her chest, but it didn't bag quite so much around her apparently quite slender waist. Dollars to donuts that she'd done the work herself. That was another point in her favor. Far too many kids these days with no practical skills, in his opinion.

He continued to appraise her throughout his meal. Her accent wasn't local, but neither was it readily apparent where she might hail from. She wasn't exactly shy, but there was a certain quietness to her. Her word choice suggested some intelligence, but probably nothing more than high school or junior college. The way she wore her hair and makeup suggested she used quality materials. Her perfume was also vaguely familiar, which meant it wasn't cheap. She might be working as a waitress now but she'd had some money recently. Parents? Generous boyfriend? Husband?

He kept his observations to himself for now. This busty beauty made for an interesting puzzle and Carson did enjoy being entertained.


 
Katrina kept busy all morning long, although for some reason her mind kept going back to the man the back corner. He was rather quiet, although quite handsome with his dark brown hair neatly cut and brown eyes, along with a smile the had sexy written all over it. The fact that he was a little bit older than her didn’t bother her as she preferred older men. But that ring on his finger said more than words could and she sure didn’t want to get into one of those situations again. He was tempting, but after what happened in one of her relationships where the man was married, they had both been caught by the wife and well, it wasn’t a pretty sight. Even though they had split up later, she never had anything to do with him again.

As she poured him another cup of coffee, her belly growled loudly, embarrassing her immensely.

“Guess I better eat at break time,” she said, shrugging it off, but she was actually starving.

Finally she got a few minutes break and asked the cook to fix her some scrambled eggs and toast. Once her order was done, she poured herself another cup of coffee and sat in the back room where they had their breaks. She ate quickly and afterwards she walked outside for a breath of fresh air. She was glad it had stopped raining and the sun came out; it felt wonderful on her face. She then went in and looked at the clock, getting back to work.

By the end of the day her feet were sore, but at least it was still sunny out. She rather dreaded her walk home but nothing could be done about that and she needed the fresh air anyway. She couldn’t wait until she could sit by the lake and just soak her feet awhile. She wasn’t long on the road when she turned around and saw the pick up truck heading in her direction. She instantly put her thumb out, ready to take a ride to the road she was living off of.
 

After he'd wrapped up for the day, Carson left his office. He piloted his truck slowly down out of the parking lot - now nearly empty. He kept his window down and breathed in the pleasant evening air as he made his way towards the highway.

The Farm-to-Market road that lead to his house was hardly in use. He waved a hand as he passed by a neighbor going the other way. An evening just like any other.

He pondered what he might find at home. Allie's pregnancy had made her moods and states unpredictable. He crossed his finger that she'd had a pleasant day; her recent bouts of nausea tended to make her grouchy.

Half-lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't notice the hitchhiker. He'd was only a few dozen yards away when he recognized the pink dress. A waitress uniform? He put on the brakes and slowed to a stop a short ways beyond her.

As he put his head out the window to look back, he recognized her - the new waitress at Jack's. What was her name . . . ? Kat-something. What the hell could she be doing out here? Nothing really out this way but farms and ranches.

"Hello," he called out. "What brings you out to this area?"
 
“Well hi yourself.” she called back to him and then walked up to the truck, leaning against the passenger door. “I’m walking home, my car had a flat this morning and with the rain and all I decided to walk, or hitch hike.”

She felt a bit embarrassed by the situation as she had found out he was a regular customer. Now telling him she was going home was a bit awkward, considering what she was calling home.

“Actually, I’m staying in the state park, not to far ahead. It’s a real nice place only it’s on the opposite side of where the park’s main entrance is. If you wouldn’t mind driving me up to the road that cuts off from this one, I sure would be grateful. I wouldn’t have to walk as far then and still have time to get a bath in. There’s a beautiful waterfall and lake were I’m staying.”
 

I raised a curious eyebrow at her claim. "Are you sure about that? The official entrance to the park is on the other side. There might be some back trails and such used by the rangers for maintenance and such, but I tend to doubt those areas aare open to the public."

She repeated her directions with only slightly less confidence, so I shrugged. "Okay, I'll follow your lead. Been ages since last I visited, so perhaps they've rearranged things. Climb on in."

Katrina clambered into the cab of my pickup. I averted my eyes as she strapped herself in. Sitting this close to her, it was hard not to notice her beauty; however, no need to spook the poor girl by ogling her

"So why are you camping out in a state park?" I inquired. "Seems like it'd be cozier in town."
 
“Oh I love camping,” she said smiling as she turned to look at him.

Having been traveling by herself for awhile, she had learned not to trust to many people. Looking at him though, he seemed to be generally interested and was well known at the diner. Maybe it would be better just to be honest with him.

“I’ve been traveling around to different places, seeing different things. I decided this looked like a nice place to stop for awhile. I’m plan on working until I can save up the money to stay in town over the winter. I tried camping during winter before and truthfully it sucks…sorry I mean it can get really nasty.” she told him then saw the road they needed to turn on. “There, that’s the road, you can let me off here if you want, it’s just a mile or two down this road.” then laughing a bit she added, “Hopefully I’ll be driving tomorrow, I just didn’t feel like changing a flat tire in the rain.”
 

I mulled over her response. I definitely wasn't getting the full story. She didn't strike me as a drifter content to live her days wandering the backroads. Still, we were strangers for the most part, so I could not fault her for keeping her private life private.

I shook my head as she pointed to what was truly more trail than road. "If you're sure you're this way, then you've got a problem. The park lands are about another half mile that away," I said, pointing towards our previous direction. This way takes on to my property and the Swanson place. Best hope it's mine. Swanson catches you on his land, he'll likely chase you off with a shotgun."

I followed her directions and eventually pulled up next to a little campsite. It was a simp simple affair - small nylon tent, old Coleman stove, a stone ring forming a fire pit. Serviceable, b not long on creature comforts.

I parked the truck and got out. The "lake" she'd referred to was really more of a wide spot in the river. Likewise, the "waterfall" was just a small drop over some rocks - hardly Niagara.

"This area of the river puts you on my side of the property, so you'll avoid Swanson's shotgun." The smile on her face at that news faded swiftly as I continued. "But all the same, I can't in good conscience let you stay out here."

I looked up at the gray, overcast sky. "This drizzle is supposed to turn into an actual storm late tonight. Your tent is okay for fair weather, but I wouldn't count on it keeping you dry in a downpour. Moreover, you've pitched it in a low spot; if the rain comes down hard, you'll find yourself in the middle of a big puddle by dawn."

I considered the options and sighed. "Alright, let's pack your stuff into the back of my truck. You can stay with us tonight. My wife wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I left some poor girl out here to catch pneumonia."
 
“Oh I’m so sorry, I thought it was the park. I didn’t mean to trespass on anyone’s property.” she said as he explained that it was his.

She listened to him telling her about the drizzle turning into a down pour possibly a storm later and that she would end up in a puddle.

"Alright, let's pack your stuff into the back of my truck. You can stay with us tonight. My wife wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I left some poor girl out here to catch pneumonia."

“Oh I couldn’t do that, put you and your wife out like that, besides, I have my car here and all I have to do is change the tire before it rains. Then I could stay in that.”

Then she thought about it and realized she couldn’t do that either cause she would still be on his property. It was already to drizzle a bit harder and the air was beginning to turn a bit chilly. She could see the dark clouds in the sky advancing on them and wasn’t sure she would have time to even change her tire.

“Well, maybe I will stay with you, if you think it would be alright with your wife.” she said as she starting getting her stuff put together. “What about my car though, is it alright if I leave it here for now?”
 

I waved off her polite refusals. "Our house is big and warm. Your tent is tiny and soon to be waterlogged. You shouldn't stay out here tonight."

She considered my response and at last assented. Well, maybe I will stay with you, if you think it would be alright with your wife.” She paused a moment, then inquired “What about my car though, is it alright if I leave it here for now?”

I shrugged. "I am no more eager than you to change a tire while it's wet outside. We don't even know if your spare is any good. Best come back after the rain has stopped. I doubt anyone will stumble across it out here, so you're fine leaving it for now."

I helped load her stuff into the pickup bed. She didn't have much, so it went fairly swiftly. Once the tent was empty, I helped her collapse it and roll it up into a semi-tidy cylinder.

The rain had started to pick up by the time we finished. We managed to get inside the truck before we got really soaked, though my shirt was now damp and clingy. I started the engine and pointed us back to the road. "Best we stick to the pavement. If the rain comes down hard, I don't want to be stuck in mud."

About ten minutes out, the sky parted and the rain began coming down steadily. She cast a miserable eye our the rear window and gave a plaintive, "Oh no! My clothes! "

"Yeah, your stuff in the back is gonna be soaked. But we've got a fancy new dryer with all the bells and whistles, so you can clean and dry everything, no problem."

I had the wipers on full blast by the time I pulled up to the house. The multi-story structure was built out from the hillside amongst the tree, so it had a rustic, earthy quality to it. Fortunately I was also stocked with all the modern amenities. The attached four car garage I was particularly appreciative of this evening; once we'd parked, the descending door shut out the pouring rain.

We gathered up her belongings and carried them to the house. Both of us had muddy shoes, so we removed them and left them by the door before going inside.

The laundry room was just off the garage, so I took Katrina there. She proved to have a better understanding of the washer and dryer than I, so I left her to deal with her wet clothes. "I'll go see I Allie is up and let her know we've got company. I'll then find something dry for you to wear." I gave her directions to the kitchen and the nearest bathroom. "Help yourself to anything in the fridge. We'll see about dinner once we get you situated." With Katrina temporarily handled, I headed upstairs to find my wife.
 
Katrina stood there in damp clothing with all her other clothing sopping wet. She was glad that he had shown her where she could wash and dry her clothes; she was going to have to take them to a laundry mat any day. Now, this solved that problem. While she sorted out the clothing, making two loads, she thought about the man that brought her here.

So, he had a wife and one that apparently wouldn’t mind having him bring home a young girl. What’s up with that? I don’t think if I had a man like him I would be liking the fact he was bringing stray young things home. But then maybe they weren’t the average couple, she did know that he seemed extremely nice and non threatening.

Once she got the first load in, she went upstairs carrying her purse and went to the bathroom. There she washed her face and brushed her tangled hair. She came back out and went to the kitchen. She didn’t want to sit anywhere because her clothes were damp. Katrina did however look in the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of cold water. She was extremely thirsty and drank half of it before putting it down. Then she just looked around, impressed with the size of the kitchen and all it’s updated appliances, it reminded her off home. Home, she thought again, and shook her head wanting that out of her mind.

She stood looking out the back door watching it pour as she waited for Mr. Fowler.
 

"Hi, honey!" trilled Allie as I entered the bedroom. Her golden hair glimmered in the light from the bedside table. "I was just starting to wonder about you. Looks like you got caught up in the rain."

I nodded and stripped off my shirt. "Yep. Met a young woman on the road with car trouble, so I stopped to help her out." I proceeded to fill her in on Katrina and her camp on the western end of our property as I changed clothes.

"She's camping in this weather?!" Allie gasped. "Oh, Carson! We can't leave her out there on a night like this. She'll drown or catch her death of cold!"

I chuckled as I threw on a fresh shirt and began to button it. "I told her you'd say something like that. My wife, the good samaritan. No, I brought her home with me. I figure we can let her crash here tonight. Tomorrow I'll get her car running again. After that, maybe we can help her find some place affordable to stay - something with a four walls and a roof, preferably."

Allie's face lit up with her brilliant smile. She clambered out of bed and came over to me. Leaning up slightly, she kissed me on the cheek. "Oh, you're just as soft-hearted as I, you old bear. It's why I married you." Her green eyes twinkled and she leaned up to kiss me on the lips. As our mouths locked, I felt her right hand squeeze me gently through the crotch. "Well, not the only reason," she murmured softly.

Allie's kiss was arousing enough, but my lust was further fueled by the fact that she was only wearing underwear. Allie had sworn not to turn into a complete butterball just because she was pregnant, so her fitness regimen had kept her surprisingly well toned. Still, the extra weight of the baby and all those hormones made her feel warm all the time. Rather than crank the A/C, she just wore less clothing. Fond as I was of her curves - and given the disruption of our sex life due to the pregnancy - I could feel my cock begin to swell with desire.

Reluctantly, I pushed myself away. "Careful, Allie. Keep that up and it'll be half an hour before we can get downstairs to our guest."

My wife giggled. "Oh, alright. Let's go make your lost kitten welcome." She threw on a silk robe and tied the sash closed across the quarter moon bulge in her abdomen.

We found Katrina in the kitchen. Though Allie was probably only five or six years older, she immediately shifted into mother hen mode. She clucked about the bedraggled state of Katrina and swiftly took charge. "Oh, you poor thing. Let's get you straight upstairs and into a warm shower. Or would you prefer a bath? We have the most delightful tub in the master bathroom! It has jacuzzi jets and everything. A good soak in some warm water will fix you right up.

"Meanwhile, I'll find something for you to wear. You look to be about my waist - well, before I started carrying this around!" Allie giggled and rubbed her baby bump. "I'm probably 4-5 inches taller, but I'm sure we can find something that won't be too long on you. Not sure about underwear, though. Maybe one of my sports bras? Oh, I'll think of something. Let's get you upstairs and into that bath!"

I chuckled as my blonde beauty led a somewhat confused redhead away. Allie can be a force of nature that way. I turned my attention to the kitchen. No doubt we'd all enjoy a hot meal. I started pulling out pans and gathering ingredients.
 
"Oh, you poor thing. Let's get you straight upstairs and into a warm shower. Or would you prefer a bath? We have the most delightful tub in the master bathroom! It has jacuzzi jets and everything. A good soak in some warm water will fix you right up. Meanwhile, I'll find something for you to wear. You look to be about my waist - well, before I started carrying this around!"

Katrina couldn’t believe how friendly and how he woman took charge right away, almost like a mother would. A bath in a Jacuzzi sounded wonderful, she could do with a little relaxation.

“I don’t want to put you to too much trouble mam, especially with your circumstances. When is the baby due?” She asked as the woman led her away. “But that bath sounds great. I have clothes in the washer and when they are done I can try them and put another load in. Then I’ll have clothes of my own, so maybe if you just have a bathrobe, nothing fancy, that would be enough for me. As long as it covers everything,” Katrina replied, taking a liking to this woman.

When Allie brought her to the master bedroom, Katrina’s eyes opened wide. The room was big and beautiful, very well decorated and had a king size bed in it. Then they went in the bathroom and she showed Katrina how to set the water temperature and the jets. Once she got the water running, Allie left her alone to undress and sink in the tub. It felt wonderful, exactly how she expected it would. She lay back, placing her head at the one edge of the tub and turned on the jets. This was pure heaven, Katrina thought.
 

"Just a bathrobe?!" Allie's eyes went wide, then she dissolved into giggles. "Why Katrina, you are a naughty girl!" When her giggling subsided a moment, she leaned down conspiratorily to the shorter woman. "Of course, truth be told....so am I!" Allie untied the sash of her robe and gave Katrina a peek of at her silk lingerie before giggling again.

Allie wiped a tear from her eye when she recovered herself. "Of course, I dress like this because it's practical. This bun in my oven makes my whole body run warm. So rather than keep the house so cool that everyone else has to wear sweaters, I just ware the bare minimum." She winked mischievously. "I'd actually consider going Full Month, but seeing so much of me tends to get Carson a bit too riled up - if you know what I mean."

Allie guided her into the bathroom and set up Katrina with the bath. Leaving the redhead soak, she turned her attention to finding a suitable robe. Yes, she knew just the one.

~~~~~
Some frozen vegetables, a couple of diced chicken breasts, rice, and soy sauce combined to make a nice stir fry. My gauge of the time Katrina would need proved fairly accurate. Just as I was about ready to start plating the steamy mixtures, both women reappeared.

Both wore silk robes. Allie's was a sultry black while Katrina's was a fiery red. Allie's fell to mid-thigh, displaying a very delectable portion of firm, slightly tanned flesh. Katrina's robe had been sized for her taller compatriot, so its hem reached past her knees. Both robes rather emphasized the delightful curves of each woman and showed a hint of cleavage.

The effect of me was almost intoxicating. Two curvaceous, thinly clad beauties right in front of me sounded like a letter to Penthouse. I glanced up to see the hint of mischief in my wife's eyes. Aha, so this was deliberate. She knew this would rev my engine while I was forced to keep it in neutral. Watching me pretend not to notice would amuse her all evening.

"You both look lovely," I declared. "I put your first load of laundry in the dryer about 10 minutes ago, so you should have clean clothes ready in another half hour or so. Let's have dinner now while it's hot," I suggested.

I set out plates and silverware at the kitchen. I poured some white wine for Katrina and I and water for Allie. She held up the clear liquid and sighed. "I hope the baby appreciates the sacrifices I'm making. Another five months without chardonnay."

We sat down to eat. Katrina didn’t speak much, but asked sufficient questions about the town and local area to keep Allie chatting away for the better part of an hour. We did manage to learn that Katrina hailed from back east, had recently finished school, and had no definite long term plans or commitments. I mostly kept my mouth shut and focused on not noticing how scantily-dressed the beauties across the tables were.
 
Katrina loved the silk robe that she had been given to wear. She also noticed the way that Carson was looking at both of them when they walked into the kitchen. Both girls smiled at each other, almost like they had a secret between them.

“This smells delicious, so you’re a cook I take it.” she said as she began eating her dinner.

There wasn’t a lot of talk, they had told her about some of the places to see in town, along with what the hotel would cost her. She rather gasped with this knowledge as it was more than she had thought it would. But with all it’s amenities she could understand.

She told them just a little of her history, not explaining the feelings between her and her parents as she left without leaving a note. She mainly let them know that she was traveling around until she found someplace she could call home. Right now, her own freedom to do just that was her main priority.

She talked more with Allie as she noticed Carson was a bit quiet. Made her wonder if having both of them sitting there in just robes had something to do with it. Not that she would be involved in what he might be thinking, just that he might be thinking such things.

“Thanks for putting my laundry in the dryer. Why don’t I clean up since you made such a wonderful dinner for all of us. Then the two of you can spend some time together and I’ll go down and take charge of the rest of my laundry.”
 

"Nonsense," said Allie. You'ree our guest. I'll help you unload the laundry and then I can get you setup in the guest room. Carson can handle the dishes."


Carson glanced up. Cook and clean? Seemed a bit much. Still, Allie's plan made sense. Someone needed to show Katrina around and probably better it was Allie. All that time trying not to notice the female beauty at the table had worn out most of his restraint, so some time apart from temptation would be good . He nodded his assent.

Allie escorted Katrina back to the laundry room. Together they reloaded both machines and then folded the dry clothing. "Follow me," Allie advised. "I'll show you the guest room."

Allie led her guest upstairs and then to the other end of the hall. "This one is a little further away, but the other two spare bedrooms are currently set up for the baby. So unless you want to sleep in a crib...." Allie finished her sentence with a giggle.

The room was sparsely furnished, but did have a bed, chest of drawers, and a small bedside table with a lamp. Allie set down her load of clothes on the bed. "I'll leave you to get settled. No doubt if you're working the breakfast shift, you'll be getting to bed soon. I probably won't see you in the morning - I often have strong nausea first thing. Can't even bear the smell of food when I get up. Anywise, if I don't see you, it was a pleasure meeting you." She gave Katrina a quick hug and departed, pulling the door closed after her.

Carson stopped by a few minutes later. He knocked, then spoke through the door. "Katrina, I just wanted to see what time your shift starts at the restaurant. My plan is to take you to work and then come back and fix your car. I can swing by later in the day after work and bring you back to your car. Sound good?"


 
Katrina opened the door, it was just after Allie left and there stood Carson. He explained about taking her to work and then working on her car and then taking her to it later in the day.

“That sounds great. I hope you don’t mind that I put my stuff in your car so that I have it with me when we get back to my car. I’ll just go across the street and park in the real state park. I sure am sorry about being on you’re property and won’t let that happen again.”

She couldn’t help but look at the gorgeous looking man, that seemed to be at his wife’s beck and call and her mind wanted him to suggest something that was totally wrong. Yet she couldn’t help the feeling, she would have loved to see what it would be like to be with a man like that.

“I’ll be ready by 5:00am, my shift starts at 6:00 tomorrow and I get off at 3:00. That should give me enough time to get my car, pack up the tent and other things and set up house in the park. I really do appreciate your hospitality, if there’s anything at all, anything that I could do to repay you, you just name it.”

She knew he wouldn’t say what she really wanted to hear, especially with a pregnant wife there and the kind of man he seemed to be. But she still could hope for a bit of fun anyway. At least that didn’t get her in trouble. She stood there, still in the silk robe, which the tie was loose and the top was falling away slightly giving him a nice partial view of her breasts.
 

Carson looked down at Katrina, struggling to keep his eyes on hers. Katrina's robe had loosened and the top now gapped open slightly. It wasn't much, but he got a bit of cleavage and then a bit oof upward curve from the top of her left breast. God, she had an amazing pair.

Somehow he managed to keep from doing anything too overt about his attraction to her. After agreeing to a departure time, he tore his gaze away from Katrina and bade her a good night.

When finally he reached his bedroom, Carson could hold off no more. He stripped down to his boxer briefs and T-shirt. A hefty lump ran down his right thigh.

Allie watched with amusement from the bed. "Someone looks a little excited. Should I be concerned that it's immediately after visiting our curvaceous house guest?" She giggled as her husband started to respond indignantly and interrupted. "I'm just teasino you, honey! I know how much you like breasts, so I knew having two pairs of them across the table would get you fired up."

Carson grinned and got into bed next to his wife. They spent the next few minutes kissing and fondling one another with great passion. However, when his hand slid down past her taut baby bump to cup her panties, Allie broke off their kiss.

"Honey, no, not tonight. You know how I get when we make love. Especially when you're like this." Her hand gently stroked his hardness through his underwear. "You know how excited I am to have that huge cock of yours inside me, almost splitting me in two. But I can't do that with a guest down the hall. I'd be too embarrassed to face her again after she heard me moaning and screaming all night." Allie blushed softly at the thought, then blushed slightly more as she considered whether she might secretly enjoy Katrina hearing her having sex. She shook her head; such naughty thoughts she kept having.

Carson tried to persuade her otherwise, but Allie was resolute. "If I can't feel free during sex, then I don't want it. But don't worry, honey, she'll be gone tomorrow. You can set then fuck me till I can barely walk."

Carson wasn't pleased with the delay, but he knew his wife wouldn't change her mind once. Sleep was slow to arrive for him that night, but at last he drifted off.

The following morning was like most. Allie slept through his alarm, which was good. The doctors were recommending bed rest for her, so the more she slept, the better. He showered and dressed as quietly as he could so not to wake her.

Just after 5 AM, Carson rapped on Katrina's door. "Katrina, it's time to go. You ready?"
 
Katrina opened the door, dressed in her uniform with her hair up in a bun. “Yes, I’m ready to go.” she said as she carried her stuff in a bag that she had found in the kitchen. She was glad she had at least got all her things washed before going to the park. It would be better for her there because many had washers and dryers and also real bathrooms you could shower in. She knew there was something missing when she was by the lake, but since she had that she hadn’t given it much thought.

“I really do appreciate this, I don’t know what would have happened last night if I were there. I could have gone in the car, but that certainly wouldn’t have helped my stuff.” she said as they walked to his truck. “Please be sure to tell your wife thank you for me too. She’s sweet and I wish you both a happy and healthy baby.”

They were pretty silent on the way to the restaurant, just doing a little chatting about the weather and his wife not feeling great in the morning.

“Don’t you worry about her being out there all alone when you’re gone?” she asked and then blushed. “I’m sorry, that’s none of my business, besides we’re here and it’s time for me to take your order now.” she smiled and as he went in the front door, she went in the back.

“So what’s up?” Beatrice asked.

“What do you mean?” Katrina replied.

“Come on, you don’t ride in here with Carson Fowler and not tell me what is going on.”

“You have a dirty mind, Beatrice, he just happened to give me a ride is all. He’s helping with my car, and NOT with anything else so get that look off your face. Besides he’s very happily married.”

With that Katrina got a cup of coffee and then went to her station, taking orders including Carson’s order.
 

Carson ate a light breakfast. He didn't want to dilly-dally this morning if he had to deal with Katrina's car. Fortunately, being in charge meant he could take the morning off work whenever he felt like it.

The rain softened ground at Katrina's campsite made jacking up the car difficult. After getting the base of the jack sufficiently supported, replacing the tire went fairly smoothly. The spare looked a little low on air, but should be enough to get her to a gas station.

Unfortunately, that was not the extent of the car's problems. Using her spare keys, he tried to start it but got only a weak-throated cough out of the engine. Already pushing the limits of his automotive knowledge, Carson swore at the setback, then called his mechanic.

Dominic diagnosed the problem in a few minutes as a faulty transmission. "I can fix it, no problemo, but I need to take it into the shop. Might also take me a day or two to get in this right part." The blue-coveralled mechanic glanced over his black-rimmed glasses. "Whatcha want me to do, boss?"

Cole grumbled, but instructed Dominic to tow the car back to the shop. He couldn't leave Katrina stuck out here with a nonfunctional vehicle. He then called Allie about the situation.

"Oh dear, that's unfortunate news," breathed Allie sympathetically. "Poor Katrina. Girl just can't catch a break." She mused a moment and then gave a verbal shrug. "I guess we'll have to host her again tonight. That's the decent thing to do. Besides, it's nice having some company."

Consequently, when 3:00 PM rolled around, it was Allie who pulled up into the diner parking lot. She opened her window and waved Katrina over to the silver Lexus and invited her inside. "Looks like you'll be staying another day, bless your sweet heart," she commiserated. Allie explained the situation with Katrina's car. "But no worries, Carson is tending to it. In the meantime, how about we run a few errands? Maybe we can sneak in a little shopping and a trip to the nail salon before we have to get home."



 
“Oh I’m so sorry to have to put you out like this, but thanks for the ride. I promise I’ll try and pay you both back as soon as I can. I really appreciate this.” Katrina said sincerely.

The rest of the afternoon the girls spent running errands, shopping where Katrina bought a nightgown and also a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She walked out of the store wearing the shorts and t-shirt instead of her uniform. Then they went and had their nails done.

“This has been really a lot of fun, thank you.” Katrina said as they arrived back at Allie’s home.

They brought in all their packages, giggling together like school girls would be. Then Katrina excused herself and went and put her packages in the bedroom they had let her stay in. At least tonight she would have a nightgown that she could wear to bed, one that wasn’t to indecent.

She went back to the kitchen and the girls were talking when Carson got home.
 

Carson laid out the events of the day for Katrina. "Probably be at least a couple days before they can get your car fixed. Maybe three."

Judging from Katrina's reaction, this was distressing news. Her complexion even went slightly pale when he showed her the estimated parts and labor costs. While a fairly minor expense by his standards, he figured someone working on waitress wages and sleeping in a tent might have trouble affording it.

Carson felt bad for the girl. Bad luck seemed to stuck to her this week. He'd known financial hardship when he was starting out, so he could sympathize with her plight.

Still, how much more could he do? After all, he barely knew this girl, yet he'd given her food and shelter. He couldn't start funding her automotive repairs, too. No, this was just too weird. Katrina would have to be an adult and make it on her own.

Consequently, he was taken by surprise when Allie piped up. "You know, I just had a crazy idea that just might work. Katrina, you really need a real place to stay. The woods are nice to vi, but itsit's no place for a girl on her own to live. It's dirty and there's no running water. And while the weather is mostly nice now, it will be like a furnace out there this summer. No, you need to move.

"I know money is tight for you, so there's not much you can afford. But we've got this big old house with tons of space, so I only makes sense that you stay here.

Allie held up her hands to brook any interruption. " No, no, let me finish. I know you don't want handouts and I completely respect that. So does Carson; he built that company up from almost nothing, so I'm sure he feels the same as you about making it on your own.

"But I'm not suggesting this as charity. Rather, you come to work for us. Me, particularly. See, now that my belly is getting bigger, I don't get around as easily anymore. Just putting on my clothes takes me nearly half again as much time as before. Moreover, my doctor tells me that as I head towards the final trimester, I'm going to need to avoid prolonged periods on my feet given my family's medical history. All of that means that I'm not going to be able to do all the things I used to.

"So if you came to stay with us, you could earn your keep by helping me. Do some of the cooking and cleaning, run errands, help me get around - stuff like that. It'd be a huge help to me and you then wouldn't have to spend your money on room and board. That'd give you half a year or so to figure out what you wanted to do with your life. What do you think?"

Carson was surprised that Allie was opening their home to this girl so quickly. Still, his wife was a pretty good judge of characters. He turned to Katrina, curious as to her reaction to the proposal.

 
Katrina looked at both of them and thought about the offer, then about what she owed them. She also thought about the reason she really left home, so she had to choose her words correctly.

“I really appreciate everything you have done for me. And I do plan to pay you back. I would rather not quit my job, but I can come here after work and possibly to a little for you. I will give you most of my pay check and tips for the next few weeks, which will pay the bill. Thank you for opening your house to me, but I left home a lot because I wouldn’t even do those things for my mother or father. I’m not a home body person and don’t want to be one, I’m sorry. As soon as my car is fixed, if you pay it I’ll have it paid within three weeks, which means I can also stay at the park, but I will come here every afternoon to help where ever you need help, Melanie. I just couldn’t live under this roof, I’m sorry. I would feel like I had another set of parents of which I don’t want. I hope you understand.”

She looked at them, seeing the disappointment on their faces, and Melanie’s hurt expression.

“I really am sorry, but I just don’t think it will work out me living here with you.”
 
Back
Top