GB or Cuckhold Stories

sms41280

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Posts
323
Hi there....

New(ish) here. Looking to write a GB or a cuckhold story. She'd be late 20s, early 30s, married and seeking a thrill.

Shoot me a pm and we'll chat some?
 
Bumping this back up, hoping to catch some more writers. Basically looking to explore the dynamic of a marriage as they dip their feet into the "lifestyle". Swinging, groups, cuckhold stuff all of interest. PM me. I'm nice and like to chat :)
 
Count me already in :) I'm looking forward to exploring all of those scenarios and possibly more.
 
Bumping this back up, hoping to catch some more writers. Basically looking to explore the dynamic of a marriage as they dip their feet into the "lifestyle". Swinging, groups, cuckhold stuff all of interest. PM me. I'm nice and like to chat. AIM users get priority ;)
 
Bump.

Please no one liners --- take the time to write me something about yourself and your interests and your time will be rewarded with some of my time.

Again, AIM types preferred, but detailed writers always welcome!
 
Bump!

Bump up again.

Still looking for WRITERS. Preferably those with AIM or Gmail. Really enjoy RP and writing via IM as it lends itself a lot to back-and-forth dialogue and such.

Again, I enjoy stories which explore the dynamic of a married couple as they dip their feet into a swinging lifestyle. I especially enjoy older, somewhat dominant men. No young studs.

Please do not PM me with one liners. I'm getting a bunch of PM's like that. Those who standout usually get more favorable responses!!!!
 
Those of you who have wrote me before feel free to write back again --- I seem to have deleted my inbox so lost many PM's to which I wanted to reply...
 
cuckold story

On-line now and looking to chat - this one of my biggest fantasies.
 
Back
Top