Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

December 3, 2017


ABC Reports … lawyers have issued a cease and desist order to Bannon — which basically asks him to stop saying mean and disparaging things about President* 45 or his offspring.

All of whom have elected to become public figures, within the administration, at the White House


The basis for the wailing plea in part relies on a non-disclosure agreement — which is a novel theory given that the the interesting stuff happens to occur after these fuck-ups lucked into the White House.


"On behalf of our clients, legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon, that his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."

https://www.dailykos.com/blog/recommended


:rolleyes:
 
"...the problem with Trump’s Twitter feed is that it is like the Narnian wardrobe to his lizard brain. It just vomits out whatever his raging sphincterless id has got going at the given moment. It gets him into an enormous amount of trouble."

-Jonah Goldberg


'...what Trump doesn’t understand, what Steve Bannon doesn’t understand, is that Donald Trump’s mandate was: Don’t be Hillary Clinton. He accomplished that on Day One. Some part of his brain understands that, which is why I guarantee you that in the last 48 hours, Donald Trump has tweeted something about Hillary Clinton. Sean Hannity has done some raging scandal about Hillary Clinton. Psychologically, one of the things these guys have to do to justify their support for Trump is to remind people constantly, “You could have had Hillary.” '

- Jonah Goldberg

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/trump-narnia-lizard-brain/549029/

Roll back on Obama policy, but makes no real difference ?


https://www.wired.com/story/sessions-legal-weed-crackdown-startups/

Whether those emails were classified when they were sent wasn’t immediately clear.

Nor was it apparent when federal officials decided to take a fresh look at the emails.

The DOJ declined to comment.

Stephen Boyd, assistant attorney general for legislative affairs, signaled in a Nov. 13 letter to House Judiciary Chair Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) the department was interested in the messages.

Sessions, he wrote, “directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues” that Goodlatte wanted to know about.

Officials planned to “make recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation should be opened,” Boyd added in the letter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...illary-clinton-email-server-article-1.3737610

One of Emperor Carrot Head's most popular drum beats was "Hillary's Emails."


https://theslot.jezebel.com/oh-my-fucking-god-the-doj-is-investigating-hillarys-go-1821777438

https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-department-looking-into-hillary-clintons-emails-again

Brian Fallon, formerly a spokesperson for the Justice Department and Clinton’s presidential campaign, said he suspects DOJ officials are engaging in perfunctory steps “to give Trump and his allies something to talk about and point to, and something to give Fox News to devote segments to.”

“I think that even that is extremely dangerous, and that the Justice Department should not be opening itself up to the perception that it is bending to political pressures from the White House,” Fallon continued. “The Justice Department is supposed to operate independently of the White House, and even if this is just a perfunctory step that they’re taking to try to appease the president, that in and of itself is an abuse of the DOJ authority.”
 
Wonkette speculates about the decision to drag Hillary Clinton's email server out of the trash can-

MYRIAD issues, people. Sadly, the story notes that Sessions and the DOJ better get their ducking stools and witchfinders general to work toot sweet, because “the statute of limitations on most federal felonies is five years, and Clinton left office in early 2013.”

Needless to say, the reports that DOJ and the FBI are finally looking into the treachery of his 2016 opponent has gladdened the heart of the Tweeter-In-Chief:


https://wonkette.com/627893/doj-and...rand-speculum-for-double-headed-investigation

Wingnuts still an accurate phrase ?

The Daily Beast reports the Justice Department is taking a little look-see at Hillary Clinton’s private email server one more time, because even though the FBI couldn’t find anything with which to lock her up back when James Comey was a Republican, maybe he missed some treason now that Fox News and Donald Trump have decided Comey was secretly a Clintonista the whole time. And The Hill has discovered a new FBI investigation into possible criming by the Clinton Foundation, too. Next we should expect a Congressional investigation to determine whether Clinton’s health has deteriorated to the point that she must be removed from the presidency.


https://wonkette.com/627893/doj-and...rand-speculum-for-double-headed-investigation
 

Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011


Sad!
During his presidential campaign, Donald Trump promised he’d be the “greatest jobs president God ever created.” And as his administration has become increasingly embroiled in scandal during the first year of his presidency, Trump has routinely fallen back on bragging about the allegedly unbelievable job creation he’s overseen.

But there’s just one problem — according to the latest jobs data, 2017 saw the most anemic job growth in America since Obama’s first term, when the economy was pulling out of the Great Recession he inherited from George W. Bush.
Don't confuse us with facts. Make Armenia Gray Again! Or something like that.
 
Constantly changing the subject ?


Impossible!

It is always about Emperor Carrot head. Where-ever he goes, there he is.

Do not want to answer questions from the press ? Change the subject!


When President Donald Trump swoops into Atlanta for a VIP seat at college football's biggest game, he'll enjoy the Southern hospitality of a city he disparaged a year ago as "falling apart" and "crime infested."


(Emperor Carrot Head) plans to be among 72,000 attending the College Football Playoff Championship game Monday evening between Georgia and Alabama. The game is being held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the new $1.5 billion home field of the Atlanta Falcons.


It will be (Emperor Carrot Head's) second trip to Atlanta since his disparaging remarks. Last April, he addressed the National Rifle Association's annual convention, which was held in downtown Atlanta a short distance from the football stadium. Congressman John Lewis spoke at a rally near the convention during Trump's visit, calling for stricter gun control measures.


http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/as_atlanta_prepares_to_host_tr.html
 
Two road trips, to hide from the media's questions


A trip to Tennessee, a return trip to the White House, road trip to Alabama


For his trip Monday, Trump was joined on Air Force One by U.S. Sen. Bob Corker and U.S. Reps. Diane Black, Marsha Blackburn, Phil Roe, David Kustoff and Chuck Fleischmann, all Tennessee Republicans. U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts of Kansas was also on board.



http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-farmers-during-nashville-speech/1013389001/


Another private closed venue, where half the population is locked out.

American Farm Bureau Federation had themselves a convention, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee


(Emperor Carrot Head) signs an executive order on rural broadband flanked by Rep Diane Black, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue Sen. Lamar Alexander, Sen. Bob Corker, Sen. Pat Roberts and Rep. Marsha Blackburn at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 in Nashville, Tennesee

Emperor Carrot provided the usual bragging and self praise, misleading promises, and prompting the usual phrases to be shouted by the crowd. A rally, by any other name.


TRUMP DOES NOT ADDRESS RECENT CONTROVERSIES IN SPEECH


http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-farmers-during-nashville-speech/1013389001/

Breach in protection of federal land-


Under a separate memo signed by the president — in addition to the executive order — Trump also is requiring U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke to develop a plan to support rural broadband deployment.

Trump's executive order does not appear to allocate any financial resources to the broadband effort — an area that has also been a priority of Haslam, who shepherded broadband legislation through the state legislature last year.

Protesters

Crowds gathered in the rain were small, with about 75 protesters and 25 supporters awaiting the president's arrival to address the American Farm Bureau Federation’s 99th annual convention at Opryland

By 3 p.m., after Trump's motorcade arrived at Opryland through a different entrance, most in the group had dispersed.

Most of the rain-soaked protesters and supporters gathered throughout the afternoon were more subdued.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s-gather-greet-president-opryland/1009246001/




On Sunday, a former White House ethics lawyer warned West Wing staff that if they help the president with "fake news" awards he has promised to hand out, they could be breaking the law.

President Donald Trump said he still plans to go ahead with a "fake news" awards he first suggested in November and promised on Twitter to hand out Monday. However, he tweeted late Sunday that he would push back the announcement of winners to January 17.


https://crooksandliars.com/2018/01/trump-postpones-possibly-illegal-fake-news
 
After screwing American farmers at every turn, Trump makes lazy, token effort to placate them


A model of the law’s effects on farm households by Siraj G. Bawa and James M. Williamson, of the Agriculture Department’s Economic Research Service, projects that 70 to 80 percent of the law’s benefits will flow to the top 1 percent of farm households by income.

The law actually shrinks tax refunds for the lowest-earning 20 percent of farm households, Mr. Bawa said in a session hosted by the Agriculture and Applied Economics Association. The reason stems from a combination of changes in the bill, including its elimination of a tax break for domestic production.


(If you are not a wealthy farmer, taxes will be raised.)

De-regulation means that industrial corporations are empowered to ruin a farm's chance of surviving.


The Rust Belt is due to expand, at the expense of farmers.

Trump appeals to farmers
Some of his policies don't

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/07/us/politics/trump-farmers-agriculture-trade-taxes.html?_r=2
 
"It should be a bill of love."

- Tonald Drump


Ann Coulter
Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
But don't worry! There will be "border security"! (Political euphemism for: You're not getting wall.)

Ann Coulter
@AnnCoulter
Trump, flanked by Dems & open-borders GOPS, announces plan for 100% open-ended amnesty (per courts).

Will Congress give the money needed to build "The Wall" ? Will there be a government shut-down showdown ?

January 6, 2018


Donald Trump insisted on Saturday that Mexico would pay for a wall along the southern US border, one day after his administration asked Congress for $18bn over the next decade to start construction on the barrier.



“I believe Mexico will pay for the wall,” Trump said during a brief news conference at Camp David, where he was meeting congressional Republican leaders to plan for the 2018 midterms.

“I have a very good relationship with Mexico. But yes, in some form, Mexico will pay for the wall.”

Mexico has repeatedly stated that it will not pay to build the wall.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/06/donald-trump-mexico-border-wall-funding

gsgs comment- What will Tonald Drump's addition to the national debt, look like ?
 
Emperor Carrot Head's photo op in Europe

(Emperor Carrot Head) swatted away an American general’s recent doomsday predictions of a “big war coming” — a war the general has said would be like something out of Game of Thrones.

Taking questions from reporters following a White House joint press conference with Norway Prime Minister Erna Solber, Trump was asked about recent statements by Gen. Robert Neller warning Marines about the severity of any war involving North Korea, South Korea and the U.S.

“It would be Game of Thrones-like,” the Commandant of the Marine Corps said recently. “And a lot of people would get hurt."


Trump was asked by a Norwegian reporter today about Neller’s prediction of a “big war coming” (the reporter also called it a “big-ass” fight and skipped the GoT reference).

http://deadline.com/2018/01/donald-trump-game-of-thrones-robert-neller-press-conference-1202240148/



Other tidbits from the press conference included Trump’s further fixation with Hillary Clinton, who he seems to believe he’s running against for office. Among other things, he homed in on the fact that “Hillary was for windmills” in contrast to himself. “I am for massive oil,” he declared, presumably declaring his allegiance to crude rather than his hair.

The bonus here is that he not only managed to sound stupid, he also managed to insult his guest. It just so happens that last year Norway completed a massive wind farm powered by—you guessed it!—windmills.

The bonus here is that he not only managed to sound stupid, he also managed to insult his guest. It just so happens that last year Norway completed a massive wind farm powered by—you guessed it!—windmills.


https://www.dailykos.com
 
DECEMBER 18, 2017

"...Trump will still have one last option, long used by Roman emperors and other assorted dictators during times of domestic difficulty. Namely, he can try to “wag the dog” by fabricating an external threat or embarking on foreign military adventures to distract his supporters from what he and congressional Republicans have been doing."

"You know it’s time to worry when the conservative Republican chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Bob Corker, warns openly that Trump could start World War III. And if you’re not convinced, consider the recent history of Russia or Turkey; or the history of the Roman Empire under Caligula or Nero. Pluto-populists have been turning democracies into autocracies with the same playbook for thousands of years. There’s no reason to think they would stop now. The reign of Emperor Trump could be just around the corner."

http://billmoyers.com/story/populist-plutocracy-future-america/

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

How did these words become the most important in the Declaration of Independence? The answer starts with a small band of motivated Americans.



The Declaration’s rhetoric of freedom, equality, and rights entered a world in which chattel slavery was a social reality for a fifth of the population. Indeed, the first newspaper announcement, printed in Philadelphia on July 2, 1776, that Congress had declared the Colonies “FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATES” sat next to a runaway notice offering a reward for the return an enslaved black man named Ishmael.


Vermont’s Declaration of Rights of 1777 opened with similar language, but followed these abstractions with a specific prohibition on slavery. In Massachusetts, the constitution adopted in 1780 began with a Declaration of Rights, which held that “All men are born free and equal and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights,” including life, liberty, “safety and happiness.” In 1783, citing that article, the Massachusetts Supreme Court declared slavery unconstitutional, forestalling the necessarily difficult political wrangling and costs that might have ensued with a direct legislative solution for emancipation. As the Revolutionary War ended in 1783, legislators in Rhode Island prefaced an Act for the Gradual Abolition of Slavery with a direct citation of the claims of rights and equality from the Declaration’s second paragraph.


The French Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen of 1789 - drafted while Jefferson was in Paris - was the first to follow in the Declaration’s wake. It began with the claim that men are born free and remain equal in rights.

But at the time, very few in the newly United States besides a small contingent of black and white antislavery activists would have seen the Declaration as a document of radical egalitarianism or even as a founding document. That we do so now is a testament in part to their efforts, and to generations of readers since who have pressed the United States to live up to those words. It is truly their Declaration, rather than Jefferson’s or Congress’s, that we celebrate today.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglo..._liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_happiness/?page=5
 
A day after the White House urged Congress to pass a bill extending a warrantless surveillance program, (Emperor Carrot Head) took to Twitter to attack it.


“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2018



Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?
7:33 AM · Jan 11, 2018






Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!
9:14 AM · Jan 11, 2018

So much stable
Such smart
-Doge

Update, 12:00pm: The House has passed a bill reauthorizing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act for 6 years. (Traditionally, it has required annual reauthorization.)

Sen. Ron Wyden, meanwhile, announced plans to filibuster the bill in the Senate.


https://gizmodo.com/dipshit-president-attacks-surveillance-bill-his-own-whi-1821983594
 
Paul Ryan had been negotiating for days to get a clean renewal of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the provision that allows the bulk collection without a warrant of America’s communications with Not America. The “controversial FISA ACT” is not up for a vote today, and 702 has nothing to do with Trump’s buddies Manafort, Gates, Flynn and Papadopoulos getting arrested. But Fox News and the Nunes Treason Squad have spent months shouting about UNMASKING and WIRE TAPPS, so you can understand how the leader of the free world could get confused.


Reasonable minds can differ on the wisdom of 702, but Trump’s own DOJ and FBI have been lobbying heavily to get it reauthorized. Nunes’s fuckery almost killed the bill last month, and it’s been on a three-week extension which expires January 19. Paul Ryan had finally corralled Nunes, but then Freedom Caucus loon (and occasional principled guy) Justin Amash partnered up with Democrat Zoe Lofgren to push the “USA Rights Amendment,” which would impose additional warrant requirements for data collected on US citizens.



Senators Rand Paul (R) and Ron Wyden (D) are sponsoring Amash’s amendment in the Senate, but just last night, the White House released a statement opposing it.


(Is it useless to try to inform and enlighten Emperor Carrot Head ? Does he stubbornly insist on clinging to wrong-headed fixed notions ? (The media has informed us, which sources give him those notions.)

But they seem to have done the job, since the clean reauthorization (without the Amash amendment) passed 233-183. Or maybe they had nothing to do with anything, and the people actually running the government, the suckers who have to put pants on before noon, are just ignoring the old man.


No American should have their right to privacy taken away! #FILIBUSTER

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) January 11, 2018



Senator Rand Paul
Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
No American should have their right to privacy taken away! #FILIBUSTER
11:45 AM · Jan 11, 2018



Wonkette
 
I suppose, that Emperor Carrot Head feared that he would not get enough attention. That might explain why he blurted out a swear word, at the meeting on immigration.

If Emperor Carrot wanted to be on the front page, he insured that he would get it, with sensationalism and outrage, as usual.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...mmigrants-s-thole-countries-article-1.3752001

I think these are all distractions from the real issues around immigration,” Raoul (Ninaj Raoul, co-founder of Haitian Women for Haitian Refugees (HWHR,) said.

“ I think a lot of this name calling is just a distraction as the President has done on other issues. It comes almost daily,” Raoul said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ression=true&tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.cbe0b28ce626

(gsgs comment-Did Emperor Carrot fear his core supporters would get the impression that he was going soft on minority immigrants ?)

Nothing worse, for Emperor Carrot Head, than to be caught looking foolish...

Trump came under fire from conservatives this week for seeming to suggest he would be open to a comprehensive immigration reform deal without money for a border wall, before he quickly backtracked.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-more-immigrants-from-shithole-countries.html

On Dec. 23, 2017, the New York Times reported that in a June 2017 meeting in the Oval Office, an enraged Trump had read off a list of countries whose immigrants had received U.S. visas in 2017, saying that Haitians “all have AIDS” and that once Nigerians had seen America, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...ts-come-from-shithole-countries-reports-say/p

The White House previously denied that Trump used the words “huts” or “AIDS” in relation to Haitians and Nigerians.

(Is Emperor Carrot Head getting bullied by his Far Right Republican supporters ?)

Immigration hardliner Senator Tom Cotton, a Trump ally, called the proposal “a joke” after the White House meeting, saying it didn’t go far enough in particular to end immigration family preferences.


"...the president appears to expect legislators to come up with a DACA deal that can both win enough Democratic support to pass the Senate and make all of his far-right friends happy."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/trump-rejects-bipartisan-dreamers-deal.html


Trump had seemed amenable to a deal earlier in the day during phone calls with lawmakers, aides said, but shifted his position in the meeting and did not seem interested in the bipartisan compromise.

"...President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries,..."


The scene played out hurriedly in the morning. Graham and Durbin thought they would be meeting with Trump alone and were surprised to find immigration hard-liners such as Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) at the meeting. White House and Capitol Hill aides say Stephen Miller, the president’s top immigration official, was concerned there could be a deal proposed that was too liberal and made sure conservative lawmakers were present.




https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ression=true&tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.f17812d5d0f2
 
Now it seems that Trump has called off a visit to the UK because he can't be guaranteed that there won't be any protests against him.

Not only is he a fucking moron, a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a misogynist and a sexual predator...but he's also the most thin-skinned, pathetic cry-baby in the history of the world.

I'm amazed any of you Americans can look at him with anything other than shame and embarrassment. One day, years from now, you're all going to look back and cringe if you supported him.
 
Remember when folks went through their psycho-analysis of this orange demon?

"Oh, he is a paid shrill for Hillary!"


"He's really a liberal, he's just saying stuff just to troll!"

"He won't be that bad, give him a chance, he will govern as a progressive afterall, ain't he from New Yawk?"

My goodness! This administration is a worse nightmare than I had predicted. Every day he says or does something stupid AND evil.
 
FOX TV info-tainment has a symbiotic with Emperor Carrot Head. Emperor Carrot Head keeps their television corporation in the public eye, and Emperor Carrot Head is the star of their info-tainment shows. His fans are their fans, too.

While most of the world looks at FOX info-tainment and Emperor Carrot Head with expressions of contempt and disgust, they look to each other for mutual support.



“I think it’s either fake news or if it’s true, this is how the forgotten men and women in America talk at the bar,” he said. “This is how Trump relates to people.”

“If you are in a bar in Wisconsin and you are thinking they are bringing in a bunch of Haiti people or El Salvadorians [sic] or people from Niger, this is how some people talk.”

-Jesse Watters
(a despicable FOX TV operative)

yeah, Jesse Watters, the millionaire, understands Emperor Carrot Head, and Americans that refer to third world countries using derogatory terms.


:rolleyes:
 
*ka-boom, mind blown*

How the fuck could Emperor Carrot Head possibly have the gall to show up to the MLK document signing, in the Roosevelt Room at the White House, after what he said? ( Easy. He's a sociopath.)

I suspect that on some level, he did it deliberately. He pulls this trick on many people. It's a psychological version of that awful tug-of-war handshake.

Yes, Martin Luther King is granted a Federal holiday in 2018, but it was paid for, by not directly confronting a racist motherfucker that occupies the Oval office.

Each time a minority community tries to seek equality, and seek a way to progress, a cruel and insulting trick is played.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...n-trump-speech-rings-hollow-article-1.3754083


“When you make a statement like you made yesterday, the question is: ‘Do you even understand why we have a Martin Luther King holiday?’” King told The News on Friday.


Today he's doing what the script told him to do. Yesterday caused him to lose any level of credibility. You can talk about Martin Luther King. But the hope is you would hear and embrace what he had to say.”


Emperor Carrot Head ignored a question from Urban Radio Networks reporter April Ryan, who asked, “Are you a racist?”
 
Remember when folks went through their psycho-analysis of this orange demon?

"Oh, he is a paid shrill for Hillary!"


"He's really a liberal, he's just saying stuff just to troll!"

"He won't be that bad, give him a chance, he will govern as a progressive afterall, ain't he from New Yawk?"

My goodness! This administration is a worse nightmare than I had predicted. Every day he says or does something stupid AND evil.


I completely agree, sad thing is so in my family supported him. I am afraid they still might.


Also, the focus of his comment is miplaced. His quote was why are having THOSE people from shit hole countries. I do not care about his sweari g. I do care that the president is a racist though!
 
Why can't I get it through my thick skull, that every event that Emperor Carrot Head is involved with, will be about Emperor Carrot Head ?

I managed to open my eyes to his abuse. He does tend to use any opportunity to get revenge.


"These people..." (said in a disbelieving, exasperated, contempt-filled, derogatory laden voice)

-Tonald Drump (Drumpf)



Every single event that Emperor Carrot has attended, is centered on him. He insists. He does whatever it takes to engineer it.

On the international stage, he shoved European political figures to get attention. He mauled the French president and Japanese premiere. He pouted and sulked at an international conference. He was not getting enough attention, so he behaved badly and received negative attention.

He has contempt for everyone, including himself.

He showed contempt indirectly, and got his revenge on minority voters that made his voting record look "bad." (More than ever, people look at the vote and say he would have lost, if the Russians did not step in for him.)

The people gathered around Trump’s desk are all representatives of historically black colleges and universities, HBCUs. They were at the White House for a “listening session,” in the formulation of the White House press office, there to share “expert insights on policy issues impacting their individual campuses.” A readout from the event suggests that they discussed “how to create a better partnership between the Trump Administration and HBCUs.”

gsgs comment-

False Promises and Fuckery

Mislead, lied to, and mis-used

Honored and honorable people gathered to have an opportunity to speak to Emperor Carrot about what minority universities and students needed. They were tricked into a photo-op for Emperor Carrot head. Kellyann Conway could have behaved professionally, formally, and respectfully. She chose to disrespect every person in the room with her behavior. I would like to see her behave like that in front of the Queen of England.

/end gsgs rant


“I’m still processing that entire experience” of being in the Oval Office, he wrote. “But needless to say that threw the day off and there was very little listening to HBCU presidents today — we were only given about 2 minutes each, and that was cut to one minute, so only about 7 of maybe 15 or so speakers were given an opportunity today.”

Meaning that, of that group in that photo at the top of the page, at the White House for a listening session, the total amount of time they spent talking was under 10 minutes. No wonder the secretary of education seems to be unclear on the genesis of the HBCU system.


The people gathered around Trump’s desk are all representatives of historically black colleges and universities, HBCUs. They were at the White House for a “listening session,” in the formulation of the White House press office, there to share “expert insights on policy issues impacting their individual campuses.” A readout from the event suggests that they discussed “how to create a better partnership between the Trump Administration and HBCUs.”

The CIA was expecting to be honored during Emperor Carrot's visit. The CIA thought it would be about them. This was before we were to witness Emperor Carrot using every opportunity to call attention to himself.


Emperor Carrot Head brings in his own cheerleading team, and wrecks a solemn occasion. Carrot Head had not forgiven the CIA, for not keeping the Russian cyber attacks quiet, during his campaign.

The CIA was outraged, that they were mislead and tricked.

January 22, 2017



"Trump's visit, his first official one since becoming President, was seen as part of a bid to mend fences after he strained relations with intelligence officials..."


Former CIA Director John Brennan is "deeply saddened and angered" at President Donald Trump after the commander in chief addressed CIA employees at their headquarters in Langley, Virginia, on Saturday, Brennan's former deputy chief of staff says.

The CIA audience was separated into two sections: a main area of all agency staff and a separate section directly in front of the stage that consisted of senior agency leadership, including agents. During Trump's address, the senior leadership stood the entire time. When Trump began drifting into political topics, the main crowd broke into cheers and applause at points. The senior leadership remained stoic, and did not applaud the political lines.

"While standing in front of the stars representing CIA personnel who lost their lives in the service of their country -- hallowed ground -- Trump gave little more than a perfunctory acknowledgment of their service and sacrifice," Rep. Adam Schiff said, adding that Trump "meandered through a variety of other topics unrelated to intelligence."




http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/trump-to-cia-i-am-so-behind-you/

Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign.


An official with knowledge of the make-up of the crowd says that there were about 40 people who’d been invited by the Trump, Mike Pence and Rep. Mike Pompeo teams.


https://www.portlandmercury.com/blo...ht-personal-cheerleading-squad-to-cia-meeting

Trump was greeted with cheers by the CIA officers who volunteered to be there to greet him on a Saturday (There were mentions of junior CIA officers clapping, because the front rows were applauding They were uncomfortable and uncertain.)



"...the wall of 117 stars in the CIA lobby is a revered place, and presidents who have spoken there tend to do so carefully and with a close attention to their subject — usually the sacrifices of the CIA officers and their families."

Barack Obama first visited CIA as president in 2009, he read a speech in which he honored CIA officers and told them he would need their help.

A former senior CIA officer told NBC News he was embarrassed watching the remarks, which he called a "free-wheeling, narcissistic diatribe."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...thers-rip-trump-speech-front-memorial-n710366
 
"...putting his ego ahead of his brains in his strident, almost tantrum-like attacks..."

Emperor Carrot Head has learned at the knee of Newt Gingrich ?
 
Trump boasted frequently about being smart, said Barbara Res, who was Trump's top construction executive when he built Trump Tower on Manhattan's Fifth Avenue in the 1980s.


"He needed to be stroked all the time and told how smart he was," she said. "Every decision process was clouded by his sense that he knows more than anybody else. But you could work with that: The way we got things done was to approach him with an idea and make him think it was his. It was so easy."

Res added: "Donald was always a forest person; he never knew anything about the trees. He knew concrete was brought in on trucks, but he really didn't know how to run a project. What he had was street smarts - good instincts about people."

"He can't collaborate with anybody because he doesn't listen to anybody," Res said. "He doesn't trust anybody, except his family. That's why [his former wife] Ivana was involved in everything and why now his children are too."


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-genius-claim-20180113-story.html
 
Back
Top