Bi but married

You guys should check out the new lit chat site, on the lit home page. I think you would enjoy it very much!

Lets try this one: anyone married and bi and want to chat?

Im 32 bi 5'11 210lbs married male and would love to chat. Hubbys or wives post your users for skype or kik in here and we'll get a little group started.

Let me know how this works out...i was on kik for a while. it was a total bust for me. MWM 48 (probably to old) Fit with a little extra.

Married, bi/curious, would love to connect with an open minded couple, living in AZ...

One can at least hope :rolleyes:

Kik

I’m up to chat anytime
Bicurious 24 white male, love to talk fantasies and rp
Kik is danj1122

Bi Married in NJ

Would love to connect with other Bi married guys. I'm in Northern NJ

KIK - BiChuckNJ

Bi not curious anymore more, I've tried it and like So Cal here in the inland EMPIRE. Hard to get away .

Would love to connect with other Bi married guys. I'm in Northern NJ

KIK - BiChuckNJ

Bi married in NW NJ, Turn on PM’s, love to learn more and chat. I don’t KIK, But will skype or email... let me know if interested...

Bi married

Wow, so many posted to want to meet other bi married but leave their location blank or vague!
Bikurinpa on kik, I am west of Lock Haven Pa

Married (mwm) and newly curious - I consider myself straight with a kink at the end - I'm looking for others who are in the same positions.

Enjoy talking to others - no matter their background or preferences - as long as they have good manners and are smart and sociable (be sane please)

I HATE rudeness, crudeness, and general bad manners - yes this is a sex site but manners go a long way everywhere. Please conduct yourself with proper decorum and self respect.

I am *not* into anal sex, rimming, cuddling, kissing, caressing, massaging or anything emotional. In addition I'm quite turned off by name calling (boi / gurl / sexy / babe etc.)

I would appreciate the opportunity to find a good person who share similar interests and perspective

from montreal here

uncut ~ 7.5'' and 6'' around

russ_ko on s kype

Wow, so many posted to want to meet other bi married but leave their location blank or vague!
Bikurinpa on kik, I am west of Lock Haven Pa

I AGREE. AT LEAST POST YOUR STATE AND COUNTY, so you won't expose your address. I'm Union County, N.J. Senior MWM

Back