Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

-Yuki smiled.-"I am glad you feel that way."-he said as he snuggled by her.-"Let's rest up shall we?"-he said and cuddled close in to her and stroked her hair drifting in to sleep.-

*She nodded and moved her head to lay it on his chest as her eyes closed. It only took a few moments before his warm and the stress of the day caused her to fall asleep.*

-Yuki smiled resting against her. Yuki groaned and held her close during the whole rest.-

*Her breathing was soft as she rested with her love. Even her dreams were filled with him.*

-Yuki smiled the next morning he woke up and felt a bit better looking at her eyes. She was asleep but she was so peaceful as he held her in his arms.-

*Hinakemi slept soundly as she dreamed of spending time with her love. She muttered his name a few times in her sleep.*

-Yuki smiled and kissed her cheek slipping from her arms as he began to make some breakfast for her. Chicken and waffle he tried to do this as quiet as possible.-

*Hinakemi smelled food and slowly woke up. She sat up and sniffed. The air smelled like chicken and..waffles. Stretching slightly she got up and found Yuki.* "Morning"

-Yuki smiled.-"Morning hope you like breakfast."-he smiled as he set it before her with some OJ. They began there meal.-

*Hinakemi smiled and kissed his cheek to thank him. Then she began to eat slowly, peeking up at him occasionally.*

-Yuki smiled and grinned.-"I hope we can let our selves heal a bit and traverse the village for some exercise."

"We will." *Hinakemi wiped her mouth then kissed his cheek. They both still had some healing to. Although it was good that they could heal together.*

-Yuki smiled to her eyes and grins.-"So what do you want to do today?"-Yuki said as he looked to the window.-"Do you....want to start moving in together?"

*Hinakemi smiled* "Sure. But are you sure you can handle that?" *On the outside Yuki appeared to be ok but she couldn't tell how well her really was. She didn't want to push and set back his recovery, again.*

-Yuki thought about it.-"Yeah i should be able to handle it....I am not sure any Ninja's would be willing to help us move. Besides....Remember you can store things in scrolls. I remember how we did that in the academy so i should be fine."-he grins.-

*Hinakemi thought for a second then nodded* "Ok, yes, that could work. I just don't want you pushing yourself. It's my fault your recovery was interrupted in the first place."

-Yuki nods as they left to grab some Supplies for the Ninja Scrolls. Lucky they found Ten-ten who helped them out. They packed Yuki's house up and with a smile Ten-ten left them. Yuki walked back with a bag of scrolls each labeled what ti had.-

*Hinakemi walked to her house, their house, with Yuki. It felt good to finally not be alone in that big house anymore. Even though she was still sore she had the biggest smile on her face.*

-Yuki ren unpacked everything and smiled sitting down with her.-"Now that took a while."-he grins and held her close snuggling.-

*Hinakemi nodded her head then laid it on his shoulder gently. Part of her was still scared that she would make the wrong move and hurt him.* "Yes but I'm glad we got it all done."

-he nods and held her close laying back a bit. a few weeks gone by they had been back to working and they just came back from a esscort mission.-"Nice job today."-Yuki smiled.-

*Hinakemi walked close to Yuki as they made they're way home.* "You to." *She gently kissed his cheek*

"So what do we do?"-he said as they walked back in the village close and clam the last few weeks recovery to training to missions was a lot there time had been spent great and living together was great so far. they have not been intimate due to the injuries and Yuki held her hand in comfort as they walked.-

*Hinakemi thought for only a moment. Their days had been filled with training and missions lately. There hadn't been a lot of time for them to be together in the most special of ways. She knew they both missed it. Now was the chance to make up for it. They were done with missions at the moment and they had both healed nicely.* "Lets go home and take a bath together. Then I can cook for you Yuki."

-He smiled.-"sounds good."-He grins as Yuki took off with Hinakemi as they dashed off and once home began to strip and grab some home clothes to relax in. Yuki smiled as he got the bath ready as he sat in it relaxing.-

Back