Exhibitionist Club

D

DarkPleasures

I'm not sure if this has been done before or not, but I didn't see anything on the first page, so here goes...

Have you ever wanted to be part of a real pic trading "club"? Amongst likeminded people who are not afraid to show themselves off because, quite frankly, they are real exhibitionists and get off on showing?! (Instead of being "screwed", in a "bad" way and no pun intended, by those who only want pics and will not offer anything in return.)

I think we should start such a club. :) Whatever you are comfortable with sharing. (I know some don't mind showing their faces while others absolutely will not.) I also think someone should be willing to trade in E-mails if they're posting here. (After all, I have read through the rules here and do not want this thread deleted due to people breaking them!!)

Either be creative with your E-mail addy, like I have, or share those in PMs with others. Whichever. :) For myself, though, it's more of a turn on when I don't even know your Lit screen name when you contact me! (Which makes the PMs, obviously, not an option in this case.)

Like I said, the E-mail is creatively posted if ya just click. ;)

XOXO,
mydarkpleasures
AKA Renae

I'm not sure if this has been done before or not, but I didn't see anything on the first page, so here goes...

Have you ever wanted to be part of a real pic trading "club"? Amongst likeminded people who are not afraid to show themselves off because, quite frankly, they are real exhibitionists and get off on showing?! (Instead of being "screwed", in a "bad" way and no pun intended, by those who only want pics and will not offer anything in return.)

I think we should start such a club. :) Whatever you are comfortable with sharing. (I know some don't mind showing their faces while others absolutely will not.) I also think someone should be willing to trade in E-mails if they're posting here. (After all, I have read through the rules here and do not want this thread deleted due to people breaking them!!)

Either be creative with your E-mail addy, like I have, or share those in PMs with others. Whichever. :) For myself, though, it's more of a turn on when I don't even know your Lit screen name when you contact me! (Which makes the PMs, obviously, not an option in this case.)

XOXO,
mydarkpleasures
AKA Renae

You're completely sluttish. Count me in.

This is a great idea :) I would love to join this club. I'm both interested in exchanging pictures and I love to show off on webcam too.

Pm's welcome and emails too. my email should be on my profile.

:kiss:

XOXO,
mydarkpleasures
AKA Renae

I would join this club... :kiss: Just PM me

To those who have contacted me, I will be sending E-mails once I'm off work this evening. To a couple others, could you please remove your E-mail address from your post? It does appear to be in violation of the rules here, and I don't want this thread deleted!

How many ladies have signed up? 2? Lol..I feel for your "boxes"..unless you're into multiples!

Totally in as well... 32/m :)

See those three little icons over there? the little running man and the Y! and the... whatever the skype logo is supposed to be...? My e-mail is the one in the middle ;)

Last edited:
This thread is relevant to my interests...

Here's a little something I'm planning for tomorrow. Going to wear these all day at work.

Attachments

• Push Pins 1.JPG
    Push Pins 1.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,494
  • Push Pins 2.JPG
    Push Pins 2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,268
  • Push Pins 3.JPG
    Push Pins 3.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,306
And a few more shots.

Attachments

• Push Pins 4.JPG
    Push Pins 4.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,339
  • Push Pins 5.JPG
    Push Pins 5.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,263
  • Push Pins 6.JPG
    Push Pins 6.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,735
Wow Darkpleasures! The only use I could find for those was to hang a calendar! Very creative!

So far it's having me excited and wet. And I still have a long day ahead of me!

Back