Licking his cock as he fucks my wife.

I would LOVE this :) just thinking about it makes me wet. How come I missed out on the really cool husband that would do this for me? Besides I would also love this with another women and I wouldn't care if I was the one getting fuck or the one eating it up :)

I would LOVE this :) just thinking about it makes me wet. How come I missed out on the really cool husband that would do this for me? Besides I would also love this with another women and I wouldn't care if I was the one getting fuck or the one eating it up :)

how come we missed out on the cool wives? I had a good conversation the other day about this.........my cock got hard as a rock at the thought

I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!
Lick her pussy for me as a thank you because that is an awesome thing for her to share with you.

As my wifes slave I must keep her and her lover lubed and clean while he fucks her. The taste of his cock and her pussy is the most sweetest in the world.

We always have kept the lines of comm open between us. That has kept certain others from breaking us up, yes that has been tried many times. But we always talk and don't hide anything from each other.

Alot of times during sex she will tell me what she would like to be doing or who she would like for us both to be playing with at that moment. Like who she would like to be fucking and/or who she would like for me to be sucking on as I fuck her, etc. She always gets more turn on with this.

It would be wild to play with a sexy bi couple, getting into a 69 with her on top,. Wow! Can't wait to do this!

Last edited:
your a lucky guy been in that spot 2 times in my life and it was great but as i get older the chances of it happening again are getting slim

Last edited:
Oh Hell Ya

That last vid was by far one of the most exciting and realistic vids I have seen in along time. Certainly would love to see alot more like that one. I know they are hard to find but I'm telling you that was the closest I have been to ruining my key board with one big wet load.
Thanks and hope to see a lot more added to this thread. enjoys_it2001@y

I woul love to do this, my wife, who likes having two guys, wont let me near her pussy while the guy is doing her. :(

Grat thread - If there are any couples from the UK that want someone to join in - let me know lol!

I would love to do this, my wife, who likes having two guys, wont let me near her pussy while the guy is doing her.

What a shame...to me (and sounds like to you) there's nothing more sexually mind-blowing than getting my mouth on the junction of male and female genitals in action!

I would love to do this, my wife, who likes having two guys, wont let me near her pussy while the guy is doing her.

What a shame...to me (and sounds like to you) there's nothing more sexually mind-blowing than getting my mouth on the junction of male and female genitals in action!

Yea it stinks. I would do anything to get her to let me do this to her and him.

I met a couple at a swingers club in Vegas. At one point she and I were 69ing with her on top while her husband fucked her. I loved licking her clit and his dick while he slid in and out of her. A couple of times he would slide out of her and stick his cock in my mouth and then put it back in her pussy. She came and then he emptied his balls in her. It was really hot watching his balls tighten up and his cock pulse when he came. He pulled out and cum ran all over my face. He stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked him clean. She then sat up on my face and I ate his cum from her pussy while he sucked on me.

After she came I fucked her from behind while he ate her and a licked my balls and cock. He soon put a finger in my ass and fingered my ass until I came in his wifes pussy.

I still jack off thinking about that hot night.

I met a couple at a swingers club in Vegas. At one point she and I were 69ing with her on top while her husband fucked her. I loved licking her clit and his dick while he slid in and out of her. A couple of times he would slide out of her and stick his cock in my mouth and then put it back in her pussy. She came and then he emptied his balls in her. It was really hot watching his balls tighten up and his cock pulse when he came. He pulled out and cum ran all over my face. He stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked him clean. She then sat up on my face and I ate his cum from her pussy while he sucked on me.

After she came I fucked her from behind while he ate her and a licked my balls and cock. He soon put a finger in my ass and fingered my ass until I came in his wifes pussy.

I still jack off thinking about that hot night.

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing your experience!

I had a wonderful love play session with my wife last night. While slowly fucking her, I told her of a little back and forth messaging I conducted over on the best threesome photo thread revolving around a cock inside a woman pussy. I initially commented that it would be sexy to lick from the man's balls up to her clit. :p Another gentleman commented they would like another man licking his cock while he fucked his wife and a little scenario played out in exchange. I shared all this with my wife while I fucked her and it made her so wet. Soon, the sensations were just too much and I came hard inside of her. I then went down and ate her pussy, sucking as much of my cum out of her as I could. :kiss: I then ate her to a rousing orgasm. :) It was a great evening and we both slept like babies afterward! :D

There is one fantasy which entails so many of the things I love and that is licking a man's cock and balls as he is fucking my wife. I love the look of her sheath wrapped around his pulsing cock. I love to watch his balls both bounce and contract as she fucks him. I like to crane my neck to get just the right angle, just the right picture. I love to listen to them both moan and verbalize their desires. I revel in the smell of them both. I will also lick and tongue both of their asses as they fuck like animals. I love, love, love everything about it...

The love, the lust, the jealousy, the sensations....More...Giliian .....More .... More .... More....

Saturday was heaven.....
Satyrico

interesting, how does she feel about your fantasy? will she?

Back