New Member Introductions

Hi yall!

My name is known as Foxtrot. I'm 20 years old, female, in a relationship with a great guy and we have one child together. Currently a long distance relationship and that really sucks! Hence my joining :devil: Of course, i'm faithful. But sometimes I just need to vent about sexuality!!! (dont we all!!!) And he isnt too great at the sexy texty ;) (well, me either... but I guess we will learn!!)
 
. . . I have decided to become a poster . . .

I discovered Lit many years ago ... reading many types of stories ... decided I liked incest better than others ... after some years, I drifted away ...

In recent months I have some back for the entertainment ... been reading stories ... then one author included a link to the forums, and I have discovered a whole new horizon!!

That led me to decide to join and share ... I really have enjoyed the story of a pregnancy ...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls2kafTOAu1qb4qj0o1_500.jpg

I saw this pic and our recent squabble about long/short hair came to mind. . . same color, little longer than mine was . . . he told me the other night that he liked the way it cascaded across his cock, his balls, his stomach when I gave him oral . . . for a minute I felt a twinge of regret . . .

I will follow avidly to see just what develops.

I am nearly 70, married for almost 44 years, four kids and 14 GRAND kids ... no sexual intimacy for many years (wife just seems to be uninterested ... ??) ... I do have some challenges with getting aroused, but I am always hopeful ... and Lit helps.

:rose: to all!!
 
Hey Im 23 and a British writer (sort of), nothing huge but enough to make a living. I have been following this site for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and get involved. I am quite submissive and love a bit of kink, but I'd say light BDSM. Although I do hate labels as such, sex shouldn't be about semiotics, unless its written in a story!
Hope to get to know you all :)

Ruby x
 
New to LitErotica... And I Need Help!

Hello! After hearing about the board for many months on other sites, I decided to check it out. I must say that I am a bit overwhelmed, and I have no idea where to start.

First off, about me. I am male, 46, and a Libra. (I refuse to answer whether I like long walks on the beach or whether I enjoy "getting caught in the rain.") I am an author with some minor success (published decades ago - and no, I won't tell you what and where, 'cause a boy has to keep some mysteries about him! :D) and lately I've been bitten once more by the creative bug. I tend to keep my literary endeavors a bit under-wraps primarily because of my career, but I am very interested in sharing some of my tales with a wider audience.

Now for the confusion... LitErotica is big. And I mean BIG! Lots of members, lots of subjects, lots of discussions. And I can't find any stories. None. Zero. Nada. Nothing. When I look at the board all I find are forum discussions. To add to my confusion I have read all the FAQs, Writer Guidelines, Story Code suggestions, and the like - and there is no way for me to submit a story. (It says to click the SUBMIT button at the top of the member's page, but there is no SUBMIT button.) I have an ongoing story I am interested in sharing with the community as well as some shorter one-shot deals, but in truth I have NO idea how to go about doing anything on the site. Any suggestions that could help me do something - anything! - on the board are very welcome. (Hell, I'm desperate enough to welcome PMs! :))

Anyway, that's me. Feel free to insult me to your hearts content as an ignorant noob. I can take it... as long as you also provide at least one scrap of useful information that I can note to aid in my enjoyment of the board.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys....saying hello.

I'm in a relationship with a very beautiful, adventurous lady, and I'm just coming here for ideas and to exchange suggestions and such.

Cheers.
 
Hi I'm Jay and I like masturbating
 
Last edited:
Even though I have been enjoying this site for awhile, I just registered last night.

My name is T and I am 29 years old. I am currently married. I tend to be more of a reader of literotica than a writer but do consider myself a writer, and like any writer can probably tell you, when I get inspired I can usually write about anything.

My interests cover a wide range but most recently my passion has been in creating new recipes and meals based on my new diet changes (went plant based after being an omnivore my entire life). I also like to read alot but do not have nearly as much time to do so.

I look forward to responding and reading more about everyone.
 
Hello, I just signed on...I'm still trying to figure out how this works lol... I'm a mature woman in age but very young in spirit and mind. Positive thinker with a sensual twist lol... I enjoy writing short sensual stories.

I have recently taken on a new hobbie/business... Online Lingerie store, still learning the in's and out's of how it works, so much more to an online store than people think. Lingerie Excites Men and Empowers Women... I Love to wear lingerie, looking for a good sensual partner to share this side with.

I have been divorced for 10yrs and married for 25yrs... Been researching and reading up on all aspects of relationships including dating, sex, communication and much more... My experiences of life have been just about everywhere... I have experienced hard challenges and triumph's. I have grown in leaps and bounds since my divorce 10yrs ago... Looking forward to reading some of your stories and learning about some of you! Hugs n Smiles, Ann
 
nice to meet you...dont assume since you met a literotician at work that we are all drunks!
 
hi all, new here, just decided to break out of the rut of things I used to fear. I love this site have come here often but never posted. Trying to break out of the shy mode too. Thanks for being here. I'm F. & 52. Married. Bored. :eek:
 
hi all, new here, just decided to break out of the rut of things I used to fear. I love this site have come here often but never posted. Trying to break out of the shy mode too. Thanks for being here. I'm F. & 52. Married. Bored. :eek:

Good for you! Welcome. :rose:
(married and bored is almost a norm here ;) )
 
I'm new too!

hi all, new here, just decided to break out of the rut of things I used to fear. I love this site have come here often but never posted. Trying to break out of the shy mode too. Thanks for being here. I'm F. & 52. Married. Bored. :eek:

I'm an erotic chat virgin. If you would like to learn together PM me. I'm M, married and 50.
 
22 male living in Victoria BC, my hobbies include submission wrestling, boxing and chasing littles around with whips. I'm also fairly proficient in Shibari and alternative types of sex. I consider myself pansexual but am increasinly picky with my partners. I am in a poly relationship and loving it, though it does come with its own unique challenges.
 
Hello and welcome to all of you "virgins". Now lets see how long your virginity lasts!

Mine's lasted 21 years and I'm pushing for a bit longer. lol

Hello everyone, my name (on here) is Livyatan, you may call me Ceru if you so choose, though that is not my real name either. lol

I'm 21 and a college student. I have a very loving boyfriend who lives across the pond. I'm odd and quite mentally oriented. I like to observe and study people. I am very much into psychology and sociology. My tastes on the sexual vary from romantic, intimate fantasies, to the more animalistic, violent and passionate themes. Not into the gore or sex paraphernalia, just the strength and instinctual hunger people possess.

I come to Literotica to both be aroused and enjoy some literature.... and maybe in the future share some of my own writting.
 
Back
Top