The Dirty PM Fan Club

SexyLitForAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Posts
7,260
Created especially for all you Lit fans who love to log on, only to find a bunch of dirty PM's, this is your place. Drop a messahe here, tell us what you like, and enjoy those dirty, disgusting and arousing pm's!
 
Created especially for all you Lit fans who love to log on, only to find a bunch of dirty PM's, this is your place. Drop a message here, tell us what you like, and enjoy those dirty, disgusting and arousing pm's!

BTW - No restrictions here; GLBT, Straight, incest, watersports, BDSM - anything goes and all are welcome. Just note in the thread what you like.
 
I would love to get some random PM from some sexy people..I am into just about anything except potty play and beastality so feel free people to send those dirty PMs!
 
what a great idea

Great idea. i am an exhibitionist, so i would love to get a pm about that from some lit ladies.
 
I'd love some. Just nothing demeaning or violent. I love love love detail! If it's a exhibition thing i'd love it to, nothing turns me on more than imagining being watched while I'm touched~ No scat or watersports~
 
Great idea for a thread. I love pictures from women that like their pics cum on. Big natural tits are my favorite. I like women who like degrading comments sent back about their bodies and woman with shaved pussies. I never share pics that are sent to me.
 
I'd really like a nice girl to discuss my strap-on fantasies with. Well, I say "nice" girl, but you know what I mean. :)
 
I love dirty PMs. Especially things a little on the rough side, spanking, hair pulling, forcing me to suck your cock. I'm also a virgin actually so I love hearing about how you would change that for me...
 
I'm sitting here bored, playing with myself to Lit when you walk onto my porch and see me pleasuring myself, what do you do?
 
Yes!!! I love being the object of humiliation and name-calling. into bondage, watersports, spanking, pretty much the filthier the better. just no incest, please.
 
Older neighbor lady introducing young man to joys of sex

I would love to play the role of a young man (19? just back from first year of college) who gets seduced by confident older woman next door.

Thanks.
 
Thanks to all of you for posting; looking forward to all of us getting our little boxes filled! BTW - I'm into daddy & his boy/girl, surprise encounters in public, sex outdoors & hot young guy/girls that are into "older" guys (of course).
 
I like being degraded in the worst way. Rape, watersports, retention (forcing me to be filled with your jizz/piss and then plugging me up), public, gangbangs, whatever!
 
hi

hi. please see my profile to know more about me. send any kind of arousing pm, to get a fitting reply from me.
 
I never get tired of reading that kind of story or fantasy. :)

Glad to hear. I'm sure we will converse on this some more :devil:

So I guess the thing for me to do would be to say what I like...

Well, if you have a kink then I am probably into it :)
 
could only be so lucky...

wow...a woman to write...say she saw my profile pic and wrote...
 
Back
Top