Have you masturbated on Skype?

I have with a couple of women and it was a lot of fun. Let me know if you are interested
 
hell, yes. Skype, yahoo, the list goes on and on for the sites where I've played with myself.
 
I'm somewhat of an exhubitionist I love showing my pussy and have cammed on YIM, Skype and on camfuze with over 300 ppl watching. I would live to cam with another woman but seems amazingly hard to find women who will.
 
I'm somewhat of an exhubitionist I love showing my pussy and have cammed on YIM, Skype and on camfuze with over 300 ppl watching. I would live to cam with another woman but seems amazingly hard to find women who will.

Well your inbox is about to explode ;)


I don't normally come here, but I saw the thread on lit main page.

Good luck finding a girl!
 
Kinky

On Yahoo - have not tried on Skype.
But looking to make a few friends and meet up....:rolleyes:
 
Love Skype

I have Skype before a few times its exciting I'd do it again if anyone is interested.
 
i have on yahoo and squirt. it feels great being in a chat room and taking commands, not a better feeling than fingering my hole as someone is cumming
 
i have on mic with others before i love being helped out when i stroke but hard to find anyone so its not very common but have always enjoyed it when i have.
 
I've done it on squirt. Lot's of fun knowing other guys are getting off watching.
 
I have done this a few times still kinda new to it. So far only with guys but I wouldn't mind a woman as well.
 
I used to do it all of the time but I don't so much anymore. I used to have some regulars that would always be on ready to play.
 
I have watched, been watched, watched and talked to each other at the same time on Yahoo Video Call. I really enjoy it, though I haven't done it lately. Would like to again after reading here some. Only Yahoo though. I haven't downloaded Skype yet.
 
Back
Top