pet name ideas?

I like Piglet. I get called that sometimes when I drop food all over myself (it's the TVs fault that I miss my mouth, I SWEAR) and it's much nicer than being called Pig.

Other than that I like Lamb, Lambie or Lambchop. Lambchop being this cuddly critter that I remember from my childhood.

Maybe Mutton as a more humiliating name....
 

Attachments

  • lambchop.png
    lambchop.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I like Piglet. I get called that sometimes when I drop food all over myself (it's the TVs fault that I miss my mouth, I SWEAR) and it's much nicer than being called Pig.

Other than that I like Lamb, Lambie or Lambchop. Lambchop being this cuddly critter that I remember from my childhood
 
I'm totally getting Mister to call me "Miss Moon Fabulous Knees" from now on.
 
Kitty

My pet was called pet until recently when I came up with Kitty. She loves that name as well as spreader slut in honour of her fav attachments.
 
Perhaps she's trying to compile a list for brainstorming. Other peoples ideas can sometimes get our own gears turning and something entirley new spins out.

Dolly is one of my favorites

Precious (or... MY precious, if you like creepy)

critter
creature
toy
bitch
punkin
turnip
carrot breath
sweet pea
sour pus
fraggle raddish
peanut
hazelnut
leg-gume
dallop
shorty
boney
hiccup
cupcake
puddin
apple
skittle
bannanarama-fo-fanna
nibble
bunny
cow
sow
mare
rainbow dash (or some other 'my little' pony)
kitty
battlecat
alice (as in "how deep does this rabbit hole go?")
bumblebee
lite brite (do you light up a magical sight at night?)
Little Star (do you twinkle?)
Rubba duckie
Harem


Not very prolific tonight sorry.


These made me horny and laugh at the same time. Always a good combination :devil:
 
pet names

Chances r She already gave u one. Listen carefully during you sessions w Her. Otherwise how do you feel around Her or whar do u do that drives Her crazy in a good way. Do you make Her feel giddy, or make Her laugh. Whar act makes Her giddy. What part of your personality makes Her feel that way. Have faith youll figure it out.
 
If you are a sub and you want to find a true pet name for yourself (obviously you would as a good sub!) find a good name and a bad name. If you are good suggest something that makes you feel good. When you are bad be honest with her and pick a name you hate. One that demeans you and makes you feel either gross or small. It will help her train you better. It will help her control over you be more absolute, which in turn will make for a more intimate and enjoyable experience for the both of you!
 
Back
Top